Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks dtoast! Decimate works perfectly (Stalker skill). You rock!

dtoast's Autoloot: Never press V again!
    Altnob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dtoast View Post
    When you open the app after you've changed the ini, does the hotkey next to quickburst say 'f'? Also, try lower case f instead of upper. It might be failing due to that.
    Tried "f" "F" "6" nothing.

Only works with default UI? Fixed had to revert back to UI but worth it to save a finger .
    Last edited by Altnob; 06-17-2014 at 09:40 AM.

dtoast's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by needowned1 View Post
    Thanks dtoast! Decimate works perfectly (Stalker skill). You rock!
    Whups, it's stalker. My bad! My class misunderstanding doesn't stop it working though, thankfully

I'm sure there's a warrior skill that works like this as well (on deflect), if anyone can hook me up with the icon I'll add it. Maybe I'm just confused.

Originally Posted by Altnob View Post
    Tried "f" "F" "6" nothing.

Only works with default UI? Fixed had to revert back to UI but worth it to save a finger .
    Ah yes, only sure to work with default UI. Mods can change how things look and function, and I can't account for that with a simple imagematch. You'll find the recommendation of default UI as point #3 in the troubleshooting topic in the OP.

I'm using it fine with a heap of mods, but nothing that changes the combat buttons bar.
    Last edited by dtoast; 06-18-2014 at 05:21 AM.

needowned1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey dtoast,

Any chance you were able to get the WSADQE escape press to work in downtime from your cross-state move?

Thanks!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by needowned1 View Post
    Hey dtoast,

Any chance you were able to get the WSADQE escape press to work in downtime from your cross-state move?

Thanks!
    It's coming, I promise.

Unfortunately, my monitor broke during the move and all the bot files are on my desktop PC, making it unusable until I get a replacement. A new monitor is on its way, but it might take a while to arrive (a nice 4k freebie via friend of a friend, so I can't complain). As soon as the replacement arrives I'll be adding the unstun feature and uploading a new version.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update posted.

efel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you release the source AUT?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by efel View Post
    Can you release the source AUT?
    No.

What I will do is make sure the functions I've put in it are working as required before stopping development.

If you want to make your own combat assistant based on this one, you're welcome to use any of the images that come packaged with it for your imagesearch; if you're hoping someone else will pick it up and continue development, I will consider discussion of terms to pick up the project from existing devs in this forum (that is, only people who already have something released here). Alternatively, I'd also entertain exchanging payment for new features.

I have spent a lot of hours on this for very little reward, so while I'm happy to make sure its running 100% before I stop working on it and keep the upload available indefinitely (if the links ever go dead then PM me here on ownedcore and I'll reupload), I'm not going to simply give away the work I've done on this project for someone to rebadge and call their own.

Avcai's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks man, this works great. run as admin and check the boxes you need, simple as you said it was.

Toldorn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    20/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the updates. I can't rep you again unfortunately

dusia128's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.

What I will do is make sure the functions I've put in it are working as required before stopping development.

If you want to make your own combat assistant based on this one, you're welcome to use any of the images that come packaged with it for your imagesearch; if you're hoping someone else will pick it up and continue development, I will consider discussion of terms to pick up the project from existing devs in this forum (that is, only people who already have something released here). Alternatively, I'd also entertain exchanging payment for new features.

I have spent a lot of hours on this for very little reward, so while I'm happy to make sure its running 100% before I stop working on it and keep the upload available indefinitely (if the links ever go dead then PM me here on ownedcore and I'll reupload), I'm not going to simply give away the work I've done on this project for someone to rebadge and call their own.

actually you just need to search Autoit forums/. al needed info and libraries are there.

Google : autoit image search

program works but it have issues as image search not optimized ad searches whole screen not only active window or active window region where skill usually are.

and not sure but I think you have to long sleep timer.

another simple way is create macro with any macro recorder to spam the needed buttons all the time with small delay like 30-100 ms. Then skill becomes active it will fire it.

Most gaming keyboard with macro tools can do it.

the only problem is you will have is that you will need to deactivate or switch off macro every time you need to type in chat

Saying that took you very long time to get it working is BS. Unless you have completely 0 programming knowledge and this is your first project.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dusia128 View Post
    actually you just need to search Autoit forums/. al needed info and libraries are there.

Google : autoit image search

program works but it have issues as image search not optimized ad searches whole screen not only active window or active window region where skill usually are.

and not sure but I think you have to long sleep timer.

another simple way is create macro with any macro recorder to spam the needed buttons all the time with small delay like 30-100 ms. Then skill becomes active it will fire it.

Most gaming keyboard with macro tools can do it.

the only problem is you will have is that you will need to deactivate or switch off macro every time you need to type in chat

Saying that took you very long time to get it working is BS. Unless you have completely 0 programming knowledge and this is your first project.
    I've never claimed its anything other than a large series of imagesearches.

If you can do it all so easily, you shouldn't be so butthurt that I'm not releasing the source!

dusia128's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dtoast
    I've never claimed its anything other than a large series of imagesearches.

If you can do it all so easily, you shouldn't be so butthurt that I'm not releasing the source!
    Oh I just hate when people exaggerate.

But other than that good work Just optimize code before you drop support

pepe2c's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    relax toast its just a guy that joined in 2009 and have 5 posts =P
    Your work is awsome (plus)Rep

Avcai's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hiya, got a question. Would it be possible to add an option for "Punish" that it is only usable if you have less than 35 suit power? I realize thats getting a bit picky, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast