Temtem Bot⭐Catch/Release⭐Luma Finder⭐Keep 50SVs⭐Natural Movement⭐Undetected⭐ menu

User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Temmmy's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheBipolarOtter View Post
    Hey Temmy,

I was an original user of your program back in 2021. I lost access to my discord for a while and Temmy...is there anyway that I could get this product back? I also have the receipt from Paypal to prove that it is me. Please let me know what I can do. Thanks!
    Hi! I remember you I could not forget your name, send me a direct message on here (OwnedCore) so we can continue this conversation. Thanks!
    Last edited by Temmmy; 10-03-2022 at 06:26 PM.

Temtem Bot⭐Catch/Release⭐Luma Finder⭐Keep 50SVs⭐Natural Movement⭐Undetected⭐
    TheBipolarOtter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Temmmy View Post
    Hi! I remember you I could not forget your name, send me a direct message on here (OwnedCore) so we can continue this conversation. Thanks!
    sent you a message!

WitchDRr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait, i've heard good things. I will be checking back periodically, but feel free to message me

RandoMcGee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super excited for this, my time to actually play has dwindled so much recently, so a way to get some lumas on the side would be amazing! Feel free to send me a message, though ill hopefully be checking periodically anyway :3

bolvino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm posting to get a reply once 3.0 is available

Dorigon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me know when new version is ready

TTmz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to 3.0 !

Civcjer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to purchase Temmy when available again!

Civcjer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I wonder. What kind of payment methods will you accept? I'm really not eager to go through the hoops for any kind of crypto :/

Dorigon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be great to have a progress status and some approximate release date
    Also, like other users, I have doubts about the payment method and I hope it is not crypto at all.

Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Civcjer View Post
    Actually, I wonder. What kind of payment methods will you accept? I'm really not eager to go through the hoops for any kind of crypto :/
    Originally Posted by Dorigon View Post
    It would be great to have a progress status and some approximate release date
    Also, like other users, I have doubts about the payment method and I hope it is not crypto at all.
    Hello there! I've been continually updating Temmy 3.0 and it's working really well. The last feature to be added before release it catch keep and release features.

For those concerned about payments please know that all payments will be processed through an official payment gateway. All major credit cards are accepted. In other other words, no crypto!

Thanks for reaching out, I'll update the first post to reflect this news. I'm hoping to get this out sooner rather than later but this release needs to be flawless, in how Temmy automatically creates accounts, invites users to the discord etc... I may bring on users individually to start so if you are interested please DM me and I'll see what I can do to get you set up. Also know that there are features still in the works but the core of Temmy 3.0 is essentially complete.

12. Thanks Dorigon (1 members gave Thanks to Temmmy for this useful post)
    Dorigon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there! I've been continually updating Temmy 3.0 and it's working really well. The last feature to be added before release it catch keep and release features.

For those concerned about payments please know that all payments will be processed through an official payment gateway. All major credit cards are accepted. In other other words, no crypto!

Thanks for reaching out, I'll update the first post to reflect this news. I'm hoping to get this out sooner rather than later but this release needs to be flawless, in how Temmy automatically creates accounts, invites users to the discord etc... I may bring on users individually to start so if you are interested please DM me and I'll see what I can do to get you set up. Also know that there are features still in the works but the core of Temmy 3.0 is essentially complete.
    Hello Temmy, I have seen the update of the first post with an image of version 3.0 and I was wondering, will it be compatible with luma hunting in saipark?
    Since I don't see the saicard in the list of cards 🤔

Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dorigon View Post
    Hello Temmy, I have seen the update of the first post with an image of version 3.0 and I was wondering, will it be compatible with luma hunting in saipark?
    Since I don't see the saicard in the list of cards 🤔
    Hey there Dorigon! In this current release of Temmy, it will stop and display a message for once you find a Luma. I will very very shortly add in the option to automatically catch lumas with saicards, logout, and more. I'm trying to get the core of this out but rest assured, Temmy will 1000% stop on Lumas once it finds one and I will definitely be adding these features😉. Also, once you join the community I take suggestions from my users seriously so if you see something you want added to Temmy and other people find it useful, we will add it. Once release gets closer I will add a discord link to the 1st post so check back and feel free to ask any other questions here as well!

Dorigon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there Dorigon! In this current release of Temmy, it will stop and display a message for once you find a Luma. I will very very shortly add in the option to automatically catch lumas with saicards, logout, and more. I'm trying to get the core of this out but rest assured, Temmy will 1000% stop on Lumas once it finds one and I will definitely be adding these features😉. Also, once you join the community I take suggestions from my users seriously so if you see something you want added to Temmy and other people find it useful, we will add it. Once release gets closer I will add a discord link to the 1st post so check back and feel free to ask any other questions here as well!
    Ok, good to know and thanks for the answer I'll be waiting the release 👍

LaposLazulia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been anticipating the release for a while. I'm happy to see it'll be releasing soon.

Thank you for the hard work you've put into creating this. It's been a long time since I last played TemTem and it'd be interesting to see what's new.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast