Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wouldnt do work the same way for sage the power method is reversed you need to figure out how it works an configure cheat engine to it.

SWTOR Infinite Energy Hack & Speedhack
    JuJuBoSc's Avatar Banned for scamming CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's client side, also about the anti cheat, just reverse it, it's here.

henrygale's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kill mobs with missle blast constantly which requires 20ish heat, even when the GUI states Heat is full. It still plays the animation and still deals the damage.

Please move to elite

chiparoo19's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its ok guys i spoke to a bioware member on the phone and also talked to him for about 2 hours today on how this is done and even had a few convo's though emails. its ok now there team is also watching this website and many others close and also they have donors on this site and many others. all forums like this one does is help them find the hacks and cheat faster ;-) have a nice day everyone and look forward to you future bans....

Hex00010's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol gotta love it
    Last edited by Hex00010; 12-18-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Doughal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really want to use this but value my account more :P

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chiparoo19 View Post
    its ok guys i spoke to a bioware member on the phone and also talked to him for about 2 hours today on how this is done and even had a few convo's though emails. its ok now there team is also watching this website and many others close and also they have donors on this site and many others. all forums like this one does is help them find the hacks and cheat faster ;-) have a nice day everyone and look forward to you future bans....

For those of you without the knowledge to laugh whole hardheartedly at how this is completely, utterly meaningless; They can fix exploits, bugs, but when it comes down to it, it can't all be done server side unless you're playing a game through a java platform, AKA Cloud Gaming. What this means is they can monitor the website as much as they want, your computer still has to load some of that data within it's memory and that can be edited quite easily given the appropriate knowledge, which a lot of our users have as it's some pretty basic hacking material. No matter how many times they change the memory address, if you know what you're looking for, the new address can be found extremely fast.

I seriously hope this guy is a troll, because to anyone with memory editing knowledge, he just ridiculed himself. I just thought I'd help point out the hilarity.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a lot of conversing for something so simple

DarkXma's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by henrygale View Post
    Since this is available to the public I have removed it.

I have a dozen other memory edits but won't be sharing until Ownedcore start making a private area for it.

The next thing I will post is how to get infinite skill points (yes thats correct, I have all 3 skill trees full)
    Wouldn't an infinite skill points be way too risky for you to use?
    I mean, it's probably the easiest thing ever to detect and banhammer.

DrakeFish's Avatar Lazy Leecher

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DarkXma View Post
    Wouldn't an infinite skill points be way too risky for you to use?
    I mean, it's probably the easiest thing ever to detect and banhammer.
    I don't have so much info about it so far because of the way those functions are "hidden" in the client, but I can tell from observations that they already have client-side hacking detection. I won't tell you what those are about exactly, but from what I saw it includes techniques that will check if parts of the client were altered. I personally don't recommend using any speedhack in this game, especially generic and public ones such as CE. As for the "infinite something" hacks that have an effect on what you send to the server, it is possible that they already check it server-side or that they will start checking it (without fixing it) so they can already ban-wave a few people as a kind of first warning for other potential hackers.

Tl;dr. Obviously, if you care about your account don't hack on it.
    Last edited by DrakeFish; 12-19-2011 at 10:33 AM.

shouser's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering if they have detection, why they wouldn't be using it. It seemed to me that at this point in Early Access, pretty much anyone can play, you just need a pre-order key (cheap, if not free). But to play past 12/20, you'll need a retail key AND you'll have to enter Subscription (credit card/paypal) info. So it makes sense to hold off on the banning until after release so that instead of just banning an account only tied to a pre-order key, they can ban an account tied to a retail key & CC info.

Does this seem reasonable? Why else would they hold back bans?

Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DrakeFish View Post
    I don't have so much info about it so far because of the way those functions are "hidden" in the client, but I can tell from observations that they already have client-side hacking detection. I won't tell you what those are about exactly, but from what I saw it includes techniques that will check if parts of the client were altered. I personally don't recommend using any speedhack in this game, especially generic and public ones such as CE. As for the "infinite something" hacks that have an effect on what you send to the server, it is possible that they already check it server-side or that they will start checking it (without fixing it) so they can already ban-wave a few people as a kind of first warning for other potential hackers.

Tl;dr. Obviously, if you care about your account don't hack on it.

This is true there is some clientside hack detection, today my test account has been banned prior to the launch tomorrow. I hadn't subb'd it.

I would not recommend any memory editting or generic speedhack until something has been developed that bypasses ac

jungly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by henrygale View Post
    This is true there is some clientside hack detection, today my test account has been banned prior to the launch tomorrow. I hadn't subb'd it.

I would not recommend any memory editting or generic speedhack until something has been developed that bypasses ac
    banned already? jeez i was just about to start using it.

anyone know if a farm bot is in the makings?

sitnspinlock's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cheat engine speedhack just hooks gettickcount and or queryperformancecounter and or both which is trivial to detect.

i used my own rdtsc emulator in wow for roughly 4 years until they re-wrote their movement system. i doubt there will be countermeasures in place to prevent speedhacks based off of the time stamp counter for some time.

Master674's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/23
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by everdox View Post
    cheat engine speedhack just hooks gettickcount and or queryperformancecounter and or both which is trivial to detect.

i used my own rdtsc emulator in wow for roughly 4 years until they re-wrote their movement system. i doubt there will be countermeasures in place to prevent speedhacks based off of the time stamp counter for some time.
    I didn't take a look at SWTOR yet but I guess they'll start verifying .text-Segment of the game and implement something similar to Blizzard's warden.

Also Movement Anticheat is pretty simple to detect / kick. Just add distance restrictions to packets in dependence of current movement action / timestamp. But it takes a really long time until everything in anticheat works well (especially movetime sync!). If a new game is released there are hundreds of ways to do really nice hacking stuff. Just try out stuff yourself.

I would start hooking the packet manager and try to identify those single packets, BP them and change some values in packet struct.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast