0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mmo777 View Post
    BTW i'd feel alot safer if the toon didn't jump, i think that's a dead giveaway. Does anyone know how to edit the program to remove the jump?
    This is what I think they look for. When I can use my account again I am going to try changing the macro or keybind (whatever its called) for jumping from spacebar to nothing. Only thing I can think of. Hope it works.

Edit: I think I'll try it on my unsubbed account instead. Seems safer. My guy is almost done on Coruscant.

Edit 2: Unbinding my jump keys seemed to work for me. No more jumping. But I only got to try 3 times. This could be the trick to not getting caught now.
    Last edited by TheCrazyScot; 03-13-2013 at 09:51 PM.

[Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot
    ednet's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol their GM team is ful of idiots. Seriously ), i appealed the ban that was given on tuesday, a different GM answered this morning (Thursday) and he placed the same ban again but starting from Thursday so now i am banned 2 more days. Doh /facepalm
    https://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=189455 - My epicnpc trades
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mem...870-ednet.html - Ownedcore Rep

Please feel free to give feedback. I would greatly appreciate it <3. Thank you

https://c.steelseries.com/dota2betakey?code=0mtXpTe2 (dota 2 invites)

TheCrazyScot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ednet View Post
    Lol their GM team is ful of idiots. Seriously ), i appealed the ban that was given on tuesday, a different GM answered this morning (Thursday) and he placed the same ban again but starting from Thursday so now i am banned 2 more days. Doh /facepalm
    That's ****ed.

saperzaper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same thing happened to me but they added another week because i sent them a nasty email x.x
    every email i sent them they just copied and pasted something to me that didnt even have to do with what i was emailing them about, they are a bunch of retards
    honestly whats the point of a disputes department if all they do is decline requests(and i guarantee that even legit players get the same bullshit). They don't even read the emails, they just copy and paste a bunch of bullshit, they dont even read the damn emails. what a pointless department

Edit: low and behold, when i thought they couldn't get any more retarded, they renewed my sub the day after my suspension, and wont refund it. -.-
    Last edited by saperzaper; 03-14-2013 at 08:14 PM.

JessaBlake's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my accounts just got a 7 day suspension. The jump key was already disabled, so that's not how they are catching us. I started the bot before school and came home with the account logged out and an email in my box. The violation was "You may not use any of your own software or third-party software to modify the Service content to change game play." It's possible that it was just too long of a stretch of botting.

Killswitch999's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys, I am having an issue with my SPace bot. It seems to load in and then does nothing then logs out again. I would appreciate any help. Ive tried going through the thread for answers, only one I could find is to change the tollerance but Ive tried that, cant seem to find one its happy with.

Luckys Spacebot v5.35 x86 (R261)

System details: X64 CPU, WIN_7(X64)
    RAM total:7 GB,free:4 GB, used:41 %
    Desktop dimensions: 1920x1080(32bpp, 60Hz)
    Desktop theme: High contrast using NormalSize, NormalColor, 96dpi

SWTOR Client is running with 1024x766
    SWTOR Window:0,0 Win size:1040x804
    Color scheme: Basic

On Target Time=50
    Missile Delay=333
    Timer Skew =50
    IMG Tolerance=114
    HD Status=1
    Timing override=4
    Mission bonus=4
    PSX OTT enabled=1
    PSX DBG enabled=4
    Last mission=Ezran Outpost
    Win / Loss 0 / 0

Here are the details. IF I should be posting this elsewhere I appologise.

Thanks again.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought I had an idea for you to try but I don't and can't delete my post.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by saperzaper View Post
    Same thing happened to me but they added another week because i sent them a nasty email x.x
    every email i sent them they just copied and pasted something to me that didnt even have to do with what i was emailing them about, they are a bunch of retards
    honestly whats the point of a disputes department if all they do is decline requests(and i guarantee that even legit players get the same bullshit). They don't even read the emails, they just copy and paste a bunch of bullshit, they dont even read the damn emails. what a pointless department

Edit: low and behold, when i thought they couldn't get any more retarded, they renewed my sub the day after my suspension, and wont refund it. -.-

Duh, thats a bummer, i actually enjoyed the game and wanted to play with with a few friends, i used the bot to get some credits to buy myself piloting and speeders, but its not the first time i come in contact with such low customer support from their side, and this really really makes me not want to play the game. If the customer support is lacking skills to deal with people then i am not sure i want to play the game at all =/.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Your account has been suspended due to a Terms of Service violation. You will receive an email with more details shortly. Please contact [email protected] for any questions.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

This is what it says when i try to post something into their forums..... but in the email they sent me it says 1 week (168 hours)...... now i am in doubt, am i permabanned or for 1 week.... and those ****heads wont answer my email....

zufield's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really should stop complaining. You were botting and got caught, fair and square. You know the risks.

If you don't want to risk bans, don't bot.

mmo777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like things are back to normal, I hope they stay that way. This double XP on weekends promo they got going was probably the reason for the suspensions last week, they didn't want to make it too easy for people space levelling.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never

This is what it says when i try to post something into their forums..... but in the email they sent me it says 1 week (168 hours)...... now i am in doubt, am i permabanned or for 1 week.... and those ****heads wont answer my email....
    I still get this on the forums even though my ban has been over all week and I've been back playing.

Originally Posted by mmo777 View Post
    Seems like things are back to normal, I hope they stay that way. This double XP on weekends promo they got going was probably the reason for the suspensions last week, they didn't want to make it too easy for people space levelling.
    It was a hell of a lot easier to level on Ilum by joining a leveling group. Took 2 hours on my Merc to go from 35 to 50.
    Last edited by TheCrazyScot; 03-19-2013 at 06:01 PM.

JessaBlake's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something is wrong with my bot all of the sudden. I can sometimes run it for 90+ missions with no failures, but today I return to 0 wins 47 losses? It is with the Kalee mission like usual (all grade 7 ship parts). Anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

Nvm, it looks like they broke some of the space ship parts with the patch.
    Last edited by JessaBlake; 03-26-2013 at 03:26 PM.

iike's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=
    Nvm, it looks like they broke some of the space ship parts with the patch.[/QUOTE]

What do u mean by that.?

Saxtuss's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the patch at 26/3-2012, yesterday, they somehow managed to bork the damage on Spaceship Blasters, and the Missile Damage.
    So right now, Damage from the blasters and all, are way down. The whole Official Forum is in flames over it.