Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've also now tried V. and it is still stopping at the end of the mission and wont accept the exp it just sits there. I'm not sure if there is a step i'm missing...

LuckyLL's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gamingjunkie View Post
    Don't take this as being rude at all but it has been stated a few times that this bot does not run properly with Bounty Hunters yet. I'm sure lucky is working on it though.
    I´m going to work on it yes

Originally Posted by urreplacment View Post
    Hey Lucky Using windows 7 and running as Admin. Getting a line 7 error on sullust mission on my 40 assassin. States subscript used with non-Array variable.
    Is there a possible fix on my side to get it to work?
    If you got a 64 bit version try to click on "Run Script (x86)" or copy the imagesearch.dll into "SysWOW64" folder.

Originally Posted by dragonkiss88 View Post
    I've also now tried V. and it is still stopping at the end of the mission and wont accept the exp it just sits there. I'm not sure if there is a step i'm missing...
    Check out the new version.

Originally Posted by zycamzip View Post
    Would it be possible to add diplomacy, with image recognition for dark or light side?
    I dont think its possible but i will have a look into it.

dragonkiss88's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried V3.3 as well today. sorry to keep bothering u i just feel like I'm missing a stupid step or something and I'm almost sure its my end but not sure how to fix it... It's still just stopping at the end and I have to start it because it wont accept the exp. stupid question but do I need autoit?
    Last edited by dragonkiss88; 03-13-2012 at 12:02 AM.

cbrebel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried V3.3 as well today. sorry to keep bothering u i just feel like I'm missing a stupid step or something and I'm almost sure its my end but not sure how to fix it... It's still just stopping at the end and I have to start it because it wont accept the exp. stupid question but do I need autoit?
    you should not just make sure you have all settings to low in game

i myself am having an issue with crewskill bot ... works fine most of time but sometimes it miss clicks and drags when moving up to accept inbetween sending companions and when it does this it turns the camera angle so it can no longer see the chair. only used the 2 Luxury and power crystals myself... anyone else having this issue?

Dogtank's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is awesome work dude - are you taking donations or looking at making this premium soon?

swgchef's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dogtank View Post
    This is awesome work dude - are you taking donations or looking at making this premium soon?
    If you run the program, the third tab has a link to Paypal to make a donation (opens in browser window).

dragonkiss88's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cbrebel View Post

i myself am having an issue with crewskill bot ... works fine most of time but sometimes it miss clicks and drags when moving up to accept inbetween sending companions and when it does this it turns the camera angle so it can no longer see the chair. only used the 2 Luxury and power crystals myself... anyone else having this issue?
    The setting are all low... at the end of the mission my ship stays i the bottom of the right hand corner and doesn't move or accept the exp it just sits there in the blueish hyper-space screen until it logs me out... i have to accept it myself and then restart it and the same thing happens on every version.

Tingis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey dude i just want to say you're awesome! keep up the good work!

i also want to say that you have to change the sullust custom timing in 3.31.
    overall=63000 is ok but last rock has to be !!!34300!!! otherwise it will always crash at the end of the mission when he has to fly through the two asteroids.
    hope it helps you guys =)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stephani52 View Post
    i am also a jedi shadow but drexel won´t work no matter what i do -.-
    If you crush into the rocks you need to change the custom timer. If you crush into the first one what happens 64 seconds after mission start change the overall timer and if it is only the last one change the last rock timer. I hope it helps.

The setting are all low... at the end of the mission my ship stays i the bottom of the right hand corner and doesn't move or accept the exp it just sits there in the blueish hyper-space screen until it logs me out... i have to accept it myself and then restart it and the same thing happens on every version.
    Well this is a sign that imageserach isnt working for you for some reason. There are three things you can do.
    1. Copy the imagesearch.dll into system32 / SysWOW64 folder.
    2. If that doesnt work you might want to take your own pictures of accept.png and leave.png, cut the out in photoshop and replace them with the originals.
    3. Check if another program (virus scanner etc.) could block the imagesearch function

Originally Posted by Dogtank View Post
    Thanks you can give a donation if you like.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cbrebel View Post

I guess this can happen when the bot is doing a mouse drag scroll while a the reward window pops up and moves the windows. It should happen only very rarely.
    I´m not sure if there is a workaround. But if there is im gonna find it.

deadbloke's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey LuckyLL,

I just wanted to say what an awesome bot this is, great work, and kudos to you for making it free, when payday comes I will gladly make a donation to show my thanks and appreciation for the work you have put into this, Been using it on my BH and it seems to be working pretty damn well.

The only time I have had issues is if the ship gets to mashed up to the point where the fires appear, These seem to cause the ship to try and target its self, obviously due to he way the bot works this cannot be avoided.
    (ship only got messed up on Sullust while I was Testing out different timer configurations to find one that works for me, no luck yet, though I didn't have time to try for long)

Is there any way to work out what the custom timers should be set to from the timer shown in the mission upon loading in?, I guess everyone's will be different due to the loading times, mine starts on 4.03 (i think cant try it right now due to servers being down)

+Rep
    Last edited by deadbloke; 03-13-2012 at 06:28 AM. Reason: corrections

fudruckers's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first, thanks for this, its amazing.
    second, is there an ETA on bounty hunters? I just now found out about this and don't know how often it is updated, can it be expected before next patch?

deadbloke's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Tingis, 63000 34300 for sullus worked for me, hits 2 of the asteroids but still manages to end on 70% hp and full shield, hopefully these numbers will help others out too

Edit:Was working fine with those timings, now for no reason it keeps failing with them, nothing has been changed though...

Edit 2: Restarted client and bot, working fine again
    Last edited by deadbloke; 03-14-2012 at 06:17 AM.

Rhematos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hideko View Post
    virus scan

Luckys_Spacebot_v2.rar - Jotti's malware scan

to the author;
    i ran the space mission for kalee once, and aside from laughing pretty hard as it looks like the ship is having a seizure, the drawback to pixel monitoring on that mission is pretty evident, aside from the fact that it just flat out dies (with all the upgrades possible at 45+purps) but not a bad first start?

@Hideko
    Several posts in this thread, even by the author, mention one is not able to complete Kalee til they have quiet a few of the epic upgrades for the ship. Once you have all the badge upgrades at level 47 or 48 (don't remember its been a while) with the epic upgrades available then; you should be able to finish it no problem. Also here is some tidbit of info for when you do get it towork. The mission is 5 minutes so it can be ran 12x per hour but more like 11 if you are doing crew skills with it. It nets you 4k of credits per run, so roughly you'll make 44,000 credits per hour.