0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Untzbot Missions/paths (posting)

For "ThePhilz" Untzbot I figured i would make a thread where people can post there paths for everyone to use.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/star...er-player.html

I did not make the bot if you want to find the bot use the address above.

IMPORTANT
    - BE CAREFUL OR DO NOT TRY TO USE SCRIPTS ACROSS DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
    - Each language may have different timer files, meaning they DO NOT SYNC WITH EACH OTHER
    - When trading scripts, make sure timer files are the same or else it is pointless (or just annoying to sync)

Steps:
    1. Attach the path/paths you want to share
    2. Tell the name of the path (i.e. what mission its for)
    3. recommended Start time (1500,2000, ect.)
    4. Level of Ship upgrades to use.
    5. Version of Program you are using.
    6. Sucsess rate.

Originally Posted by thephilz
    you need to remember that some scripts that work on someones computer (like my own) might or might not work on another (like yours)
    this is especially true when people change their sync files
    apart from that, go for it

Again this is "Thephilz" bot not mine im just try to spread the love.
    Last edited by kabman; 02-17-2012 at 10:28 PM.

Untzbot Missions/paths (posting)
    kabman's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheGlow View Post
    Attachment 6210
    Try mine out. I ran it perfectly, 180+ and 0 with grade 5 gear, besides the 6 beam charger for finishing your first 44/48 mission.
    Actually the moment I hit 44, I set it to do this and came back to where swtor froze because it didnt accept the reward after the first with the beam charger.
    I equipped the beam and the rest was gravy.
    I stopped watching it but I do believe it gets all the bonus besides blowing the flagship command tower, not enough time. i think you need around 28-36 missiles for them.

In regards to different character ships, it may be. These runs I've been doing were with an Inquisitor/Sorc and Warrior/Juggernaut, both in the Fury ship.

But as long as the event is later then a bad load, it should still work fine.
    I found this one on the bots forum.

IS5416's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If people are going to be posting scripts to share then you need to mention what version of UntzBot you used to make the recording.

Otherwise, we'll end up with people trying to use 3x recordings with 4x and vice versa, which is not guaranteed to work correctly.

kabman's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IS5416 View Post
    If people are going to be posting scripts to share then you need to mention what version of UntzBot you used to make the recording.

Otherwise, we'll end up with people trying to use 3x recordings with 4x and vice versa, which is not guaranteed to work correctly.
    Its been added.

elderain's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have an Empire - Sarapin Assault, or Empire - Nez Peron Sweep? The Jabim one that comes with it works good but I hardly get any XP from it at 22.

Ryuuma's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just make your own. Takes 2 minutes. Click R then click mission you want. Then click Q then after completed switch back to play mode by cllcking R and then start again, Easy,

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ryuuma View Post
    Just make your own. Takes 2 minutes. Click R then click mission you want. Then click Q then after completed switch back to play mode by cllcking R and then start again, Easy,
    I've tried that and I'm not having any luck getting my own recordings to win (despite the fact I win easily when making the recording). I've tried different delays but its always busy shooting in the middle of no where. I get a few kills but its pure luck that something flew by my shooting.

The few missions that come with Untzbot work pretty well but 1 is now to low and 1 is too high so I'm trying to get one for Sarapin or NezPeron to work.
    Last edited by elderain; 03-01-2012 at 04:59 PM.

vuwrr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by elderain View Post
    I've tried that and I'm not having any luck getting my own recordings to win (despite the fact I win easily when making the recording). I've tried different delays but its always busy shooting in the middle of no where. I get a few kills but its pure luck that something flew by my shooting.

The few missions that come with Untzbot work pretty well but 1 is now to low and 1 is too high so I'm trying to get one for Sarapin or NezPeron to work.
    Try to see if your sync starts at the same time every time. If not then you have to make a new one.

Jiffk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the reason that the maker of the bot hasnt posted his own recordings was that the delay can massivly depend on your pc specs and software delays so it might work on his pc but not on yours.

Even if you think your pc is a beast it may not run the bot as fast or maybe it runs it faster so your pc is actually ahead of the script.

Either way it takes 1 run through to make your own

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can make one, it will run once fine, and every time after that its out of sync.

profaab's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ryuuma View Post
    this doesnt even work. if i put the bot on record mode and i select the mission i wanne record and press q after that it just is going to try to do the mission. i cant mover my mouse to anyother spot of where the scrip tells my mouse to go.

please explain the recording again.

TheDank's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you guys r looking for the greatest amount of credit per minute then Imperial 44 Clouds is the way to go. accounting for the amount of loading time and actual mission time, im at about 5 minutes exactly. if you just complete the mission (no bonus or anything) you get 4020 credits and ~1300 legacy points. here is the math:

5 minute runs = 4020 credits
    60 minutes in a hour / 5 minutes per run = 12 runs per hour
    12 runs per hour * 4020 = 48,240 credits per hour
    48,240 credits per hour * 10 hours of botting = 482,400 credits per 10 hour botting run

now for me, i just make scripts for survivability and not 100% complete mission (100% meaning all the bonus stuff)

azza's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheDank View Post
    if you guys r looking for the greatest amount of credit per minute then Imperial 44 Clouds is the way to go. accounting for the amount of loading time and actual mission time, im at about 5 minutes exactly. if you just complete the mission (no bonus or anything) you get 4020 credits and ~1300 legacy points. here is the math:

5 minute runs = 4020 credits
    60 minutes in a hour / 5 minutes per run = 12 runs per hour
    12 runs per hour * 4020 = 48,240 credits per hour
    48,240 credits per hour * 10 hours of botting = 482,400 credits per 10 hour botting run

now for me, i just make scripts for survivability and not 100% complete mission (100% meaning all the bonus stuff)
    but if you do complete bonus missions aeten is the best and it nets around 90-100k per hr.

and its not hard to make a good recording on aeten to get all the bonus stuff done (it takes a bit of getting used to lining up the shield generators if you have all the epic mods.)

cgbcody's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure i this will work for everyone but my delay is set at the default 2000. Let me know if it works. OH and this is a timersync. NOT EVENT SYNCImperial40Polith.txt
    I've been running this all night and the only time it fails is when it cant find the event to start.
    Last edited by cgbcody; 05-02-2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Forgot into.

xsnowfoxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cgbcody View Post
    Not sure i this will work for everyone but my delay is set at the default 2000. Let me know if it works. OH and this is a timersync. NOT EVENT SYNCImperial40Polith.txt
    I've been running this all night and the only time it fails is when it cant find the event to start.
    What level gear?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast