0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
    so ive been doing a LOOOOT of work on the bot and now its v1.3 and have successfully done ascendancy (endgame level 48 imperial mission) overnight with 41wins and 3fails, so i can safely say it works.

however i still cant get rid of that stupid line 5179 error that many people are experiencing. it works perfectly fine on mine and another computer i have tested, but i believe that is because i set up imagesearch there myself

can someone who has 'somehow' got it working post any fixes they think they did earlier, perhaps the /includes/ folder or putting the .dll somewhere?

theres no point updating the bot with new missions if half the people cant get it working
    I'd still like to try it out, though.

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)
    FanyFany's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to read up on a couple of different forums about this particular problem (5179 error) and honestly I have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

kenshin7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem occurs due to the bot being run by the x64 version of AutoIt. The imagesearch dll being invoked doesn't play nice with it. I have access to the source scripts and I can reproduce the 5179 error by compiling the script as an x64 executable. The compiled exe available is x86, but my guess is that some people's systems are forcing the exe to run with the x64 version of AutoIt instead.

Several people have reported fixing the issue by copying the files in the include directory into the bot base directory.

On another note, 1.1 has a massive bug that makes it suck on playback. 1.4 should be coming out sometime soon that deals with it and also adds support for recording the 1-4 hotkeys.
    Last edited by kenshin7; 01-27-2012 at 04:55 AM.

xecutionr13ds's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so ive been doing a LOOOOT of work on the bot and now its v1.3 and have successfully done ascendancy (endgame level 48 imperial mission) overnight with 41wins and 3fails, so i can safely say it works.

however i still cant get rid of that stupid line 5179 error that many people are experiencing. it works perfectly fine on mine and another computer i have tested, but i believe that is because i set up imagesearch there myself

can someone who has 'somehow' got it working post any fixes they think they did earlier, perhaps the /includes/ folder or putting the .dll somewhere?

theres no point updating the bot with new missions if half the people cant get it working

Well it works for me, would you mind posting the new version of the bot up so I may try it, or sending it in an e-mail to me or something? I would love to try out the new missions! Also I do not know if this will help you, but when I do not have AppGuard activated I recieve a permission error. But when I activate AppGuard and allow the exe to be run Unguarded I do not receive the permission error. I do not know why I need Appguard on, but for some reason at least for me it works with Appguard on.
    Last edited by xecutionr13ds; 01-27-2012 at 05:23 AM.

thephilz's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.4 updated
    some crap fixed
    lots of gui tweaks

5179 probably not fixed, its usually on the users end so im not sure how to deal with that

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.4 updated
    some crap fixed
    lots of gui tweaks

5179 probably not fixed, its usually on the users end so im not sure how to deal with that
    I like the new design looks great, I see in the scripts section you have some other mission scripts but in the GUI select area you can only select Jabimm, Llanic and Javaal. Were the other scripts suppose to also be called by the GUI or are they still being tweaked just curious?
    Last edited by xecutionr13ds; 01-27-2012 at 05:51 AM.

BlodyWarior's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    couple things id like to add is that
    1. for me the bot wouldnt start unless i put the game in windowed mode. I normaly run the game in fullscreen(windowed) but that doesnt seem to work.
    2. you have to run the bot as admin
    3. after some failed attempts i realised that tweaking the delay to roughly around 2300~2400 would have the most accurate results, otherwise it would miss the ships.

I have only tested the lvl10 republic and after some tweakin it did complete it flawless.

Also as questioned before i see about 7 scripts in the script folder yet only 3 pop up in the bot itself

xysoulxy's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so now the bot selects the mission but then its stuck at "Load screen...".
    Changing the delay doesn't help.

BlodyWarior's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from what ive gathered so far the Delay has nothing to do with the load screen, but rather is an amount of time it has to w8 before starting to shoot @ stuff after it detects the mission has fully loaded. The way i think it detects that is by the SWTOR logo @ loading screen?

kenshin7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlodyWarior View Post
    from what ive gathered so far the Delay has nothing to do with the load screen, but rather is an amount of time it has to w8 before starting to shoot @ stuff after it detects the mission has fully loaded. The way i think it detects that is by the SWTOR logo @ loading screen?
    very close
    instead of the swtor logo, it tries to detect a certain 'time' (located in /images/missionname.bmp) and says it is loaded when that 'time' is found, THEN waits for the 'delay' time

however if that time is not found, as long people are having problems with at the moment, then obviously the bot will not do anything and think it is still loading

one possible work around is using your print-screen button and changing that image for the mission you want to something that is recognized by your computer, as obviously the provided pictures are configured to thephilz's own computer and do not work on some others computers

the other work around is .. just to wait until a different coding solution is found

Palumir's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed autoit i didnt even have it installed and i was getting the error code 5179 i also downloaded the updated version of the bot so it ould have been any one of those 2 things. but its fixed for me

Cheers!

Also when i set up a record mission, do i have to rightclick the chair, click the galazy i wanna go to then click the mission?
    or do i only record the mission?

Post Imperial missions that we can copy and paste into the jabim assault so we wont have to record it.

Edit
    I cant get anything to work.
    This bot is basically pointless to use as an imperial there is the jabim mission, and that is all you can use. as a republic you can use 2 or 3 different ones ranging from level 10 to 30
    The bot doesnt help imperials which is 70% of swtor population
    Bot is fail.
    Last edited by Palumir; 01-27-2012 at 09:48 AM.
    Richard rules!

sp0rff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Palumir View Post
    Bot is fail.
    LOL, if you read the first post, you will notice that the bot was made for his brother (kenshin) because he uses MG. He then releases it here as an afterthought... that's why you see very little support for it. It works for him and his brother and that was his intention at the start. Best you can do is hope that someone who knows AutoIt can give you a more detailed tutorial on how to change the bitmpas etc so more ppl (other than the two brothers) can get this to work.

I am thankful for this release considering our only other option at the moment for space botting is MacroGoblin.

sunamiebob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kenshin7 View Post
    very close
    one possible work around is using your print-screen button and changing that image for the mission you want to something that is recognized by your computer, as obviously the provided pictures are configured to thephilz's own computer and do not work on some others computers

the other work around is .. just to wait until a different coding solution is found
    This actually worked very well. I did a screen shot of the loading screen logo and of the starting time. IE, if the starting time was 3:28 i would crop the screenshot down to 3:2 since due to lag starting time would actually be 3:27 or even 3:26 instead of 3:28. And remeber to take the screen shot in the same resolution the bot will be running in (800x600 for me).

Rebelicious's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just noticed a considerable flaw.

To stop recording, I must press S.

But S is used to actually steer the ship. So I can't steer and record at the same time. :P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rebelicious View Post
    I just noticed a considerable flaw.

To stop recording, I must press S.

But S is used to actually steer the ship. So I can't steer and record at the same time. :P
    Steer with your mouse you do not need the normal keys.

Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123456753103 ... LastLast