Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1/4 suspended for me. The others seem fine. I must have been busted for botting cause the account that got banned, I had a feeling I was running it a bit too much. Also, this account that got suspended, I would give my credits via trade to my other accounts to sell (they had the low level toon on opposite faction).

So far, selling credits with no problem. When I buy my games, I use Best Buy and pick up in store.

The other accounts I have I am now taking it easy with botting. I think I am just gonna spend some time and quad box up to level 30ish. At this point, every quest gives you around 3k. Multiply by 4 and you got 12k per quest turn in. When I get to 5M credits or so, I will let them sit and wait for a sale. Then continue leveling. Maybe this will help stay safe...but who wants to play this game??? really???

MUST POST IF YOU BOT/SELL AND HAVENT BEEN BANNED! [Not Banned Thread]
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12