0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does RiftMimic work well?

I don't actually really play rift anymore, but since I got a free code + Expansion + 30days time, i figured if there was a working bot around Id give it a shot.
    Anyone have good success with RiftMimic? Is there better on the market?

Thanks.

Does RiftMimic work well?
    kjbotz's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wondering the same thing, or if there's another good rift bot on the market.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any working bots out there?

DaSoul's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It really makes me wonder why there is just nothing. For every other game you can find different stuff but for rift, just pure nothing.

the guys from riftminion started developing their rift bot again. They waited for the asian start of the expansion to get a feedback if its worth coding a new bot or not. Now they decided to start from scratch and use the same framework they're currently using for the gw2minion bot (that works pretty awesome by the way)

Beside riftminion, i can't find anything beside scam sites, so unfortunately i guess we'll have to wait :/

After reading this http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...e-c645631.html i would highly recommend to stay away.
    Last edited by DaSoul; 05-14-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the minion bots are always pretty mediocre compared to others out there, but rift seems to have nothing else available so i'll likely try it when it returns. for those that don't know, rift will be free to play starting June 12 so hopefully enough people play it again to encourage more bot development.

tsincaat's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kjbotz View Post
    the minion bots are always pretty mediocre compared to others out there, but rift seems to have nothing else available so i'll likely try it when it returns. for those that don't know, rift will be free to play starting June 12 so hopefully enough people play it again to encourage more bot development.
    What? RiftMinion may not have been as ambitious as what the Buddy team was working on, but it worked fine and they lasted a hell of a lot longer than the Buddy guys did on the detection side of things. And for GW2, nothing comes close to GW2Minion. I don't understand your statement 'always mediocre' when they have created 2 bots, both of them ending up as the de facto bots for their respective games.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't be true there is not bot ;_; I want to play pvp on max level but i definitely don't want to level -_________________-

beanso's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DaSoul View Post
    It really makes me wonder why there is just nothing. For every other game you can find different stuff but for rift, just pure nothing.
    Rift didn't really have the best launch, so I think people just never bothered with it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually compared to other starts where you couldn't even login i think the rift start was quit good. I could play from minute 1 with a small amount of huge lags and not a single crash.

Viper3881's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with DaSoul Rift was one of the top launched mmo's. The reason bots are limited are due to the following. This is a copy from FXFIRE from gw2minion

TRION's anticheat bans them easily, (next to a lot other things) they scan and detect all processes(also "hidden ones") for patterns/signatures/known hooks. In the EU one could sue them because they do stuff way outside of their own process, but noone had the balls/motivation to do this so far.

Tompost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know if any new bots are out?

CreeDShane's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tompost View Post
    Does anyone know if any new bots are out?
    Don't think there will be any time soon. I personally have made a fishing bot and just to do basic things was extremely hard. TRION protect their game very well all memory addresses are XOR'd with a key so finding static addresses is nearly impossible. One has to write to their functions to get some sort of information, and hooking gets detected as rift scans your running processes which basically no other games do.

*Edit i'm slowly understanding how the rift code works so maybe once the fishing is working 100% ill start expanding on to grinding mobs following simple coordinate paths, but that may be in a while.
    Last edited by CreeDShane; 06-21-2013 at 08:33 PM.