[Service] AceticSoft - Power Leveling Services for Rift (Legit no bots or hacks) menu

User Tag List

LegacyAX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Service] AceticSoft - Power Leveling Services for Rift (Legit no bots or hacks)

Hey guys!

Since riftomania.com hasn't contacted me back yet on whether ill be Power leveling Rift accounts for them or not I figured since I have already perfected hand leveling defiant characters from 1-50 within 5 days or less I figure id offer the service until they decide to start letting me power level for them.

AceticSoft Donators Automatically get a 15% Discount!

Average Price Ive seen on the net for Defiant 1-50 within 5 days is about $95-$115...

[AceticSoft Power Leveling Service Prices]
    Defiant 1-50 (within 4-5 days) : $85 (Acetic Donators get 15% off!)
    Defiant 35-50 (within 3-4 days or LESS) : $45 (Acetic Donators get 15% off!)

Guardian Power Leveling will be offered as soon as I finish my guardian toon to level 50 (so I know how long it will take)...
    Prices: Coming soon...

The Account will be hand leveled by me (No one else will see or touch your account data) [I will not be botting the account due to risk factor]

Disclaimer: I will be using a VPN while leveling your account, but since Im not using any hacks or bots there shouldn't be any bans... But just in case if an account does get banned (copy of the trionz issued email would need to be sent to me) I will replace the account with a new one. (Unfort. I can't get all of your orig. items and such but I will level up one toon of your choice) However this is up to my discretion and if anyone trys to fool me you will be banned from AS forever. Dont try me.

If your interested or have any questions please post, PM or skype me (jaythedev) and we can work out the details.

-jay

Accepted Payment is Paypal or I am willing to trade game time cards and/or CD keys or Platinum (net worth of trade must come out to around the same as the price)

Just to clarify to any haters, My website AceticSoft.com has over 1400+ happy members so you can be sure you will not get scammed! Thank you!

Edit** Mod can you please move this to the right section, sorry about that :/
    Last edited by LegacyAX; 04-13-2012 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Wrong section ><
    MMOEmpire.net CEO (No longer active)

[Service] AceticSoft - Power Leveling Services for Rift (Legit no bots or hacks)