Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol @ all the people in here who are bashing cheat engine when iirc, there was NO detection in the game. You can use Cheat Engine without any consequences, unless they put some sort of window detection for some odd reason.

And Bossqwerty, just like you do with any other hack. Do alot of value scanning and reverse engineering.

EDIT:
    Oh, and to the creator of this hack... you should look into editing more things. I'm surprised you didn't go into coordinates first since that was FAR easier to find.

Here are some ideas I came up with of hacks that I know are possible (I don't have the game anymore so I can't implement them). Teleporting [coordinates are the same as on the map fyi]. Map Teleporting [Teleport to where you click on the map, easiest to teleport to the waypoint set], and Wallhacks [The value for this is generally between 0-6 iirc]

I'm sure there are more, but I only got a little bit of time to peek and poke at it.
    Last edited by Sychotix; 02-18-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Rift speedhack
    Bossqwerty's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    lol @ all the people in here who are bashing cheat engine when iirc, there was NO detection in the game. You can use Cheat Engine without any consequences, unless they put some sort of window detection for some odd reason.

And Bossqwerty, just like you do with any other hack. Do alot of value scanning and reverse engineering.

EDIT:
    Oh, and to the creator of this hack... you should look into editing more things. I'm surprised you didn't go into coordinates first since that was FAR easier to find.

Here are some ideas I came up with of hacks that I know are possible (I don't have the game anymore so I can't implement them). Teleporting [coordinates are the same as on the map fyi]. Map Teleporting [Teleport to where you click on the map, easiest to teleport to the waypoint set], and Wallhacks [The value for this is generally between 0-6 iirc]

I'm sure there are more, but I only got a little bit of time to peek and poke at it.
    I have zero experience with cheat engine, is there any kind of guide anywhere that I could read? I know how to find simple values, just not noclip etc. I looked around and didn't have much luck.

edit: I found the coordinates pretty easily, and teleporting works no problem.
    Last edited by Bossqwerty; 02-18-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Elimination's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Wallhacks [The value for this is generally between 0-6 iirc]
    What to you mean by wallhacks, are you talking about noclip?

The reason I did speedhack is because it's all i really wanted. I didn't care enough to look into anything else. I'm guessing you can swim where ever you want as well..

Also this isn't the first mmorpg I've release speedhacks for.

Xposed's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone know the offset for the latest patch (2/18/11)

Valmere's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    16/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you share with us whatever method you're using to find the speedhack address?
    wat

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Elimination View Post
    What to you mean by wallhacks, are you talking about noclip?

The reason I did speedhack is because it's all i really wanted. I didn't care enough to look into anything else. I'm guessing you can swim where ever you want as well..

Also this isn't the first mmorpg I've release speedhacks for.
    Wall hacks as in you can walk through buildings and anything that is not the terrain. And yeah, I'm sure you are able to do "air-jumping" or swimming in the air without a problem. I tried that but I got lazy and started freezing addresses to see what they did, but got DC'ed on one of them so I gave up =P

Also bossqwerty, try scanning for addresses within like... XCoordAddy-0x200 - XCoordAddy+0x200 for things. Thats where I found no-clip. The value should always be between 0-6 iirc.

Elimination's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The X,Y,Z are all close together memory wise. The swimming requires two addresses to be frozen at 1. Speed is 1 by default, just look for a float with 1 and then get some sort of speed buff then search for the increase. Ex: 50% = 1.5~ move speed.

I also found noclip.

The new Cheat Engine 6 lets you set values to the values of other addresses, so you can teleport to your waypoint when you hit a hotkey.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Elimination View Post
    The X,Y,Z are all close together memory wise. The swimming requires two addresses to be frozen at 1. Speed is 1 by default, just look for a float with 1 and then get some sort of speed buff then search for the increase. Ex: 50% = 1.5~ move speed.

I also found noclip.

The new Cheat Engine 6 lets you set values to the values of other addresses, so you can teleport to your waypoint when you hit a hotkey.
    Or write a program that reads the coordinates of your waypoint on boot, then copies the values to your coordinates when it changes =P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12