13-14 Mirror KB/PS Int Stack Build for sale menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Malicor53's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

13-14 Mirror KB/PS Int Stack Build for sale

This build is worth $1,000 I'm selling it for $400 obo

Here is a link to the build: ----> ]POBb.in - Not Found <---- The build is absolutely beastly, I don't want to part with it, but unfortunately I am in a bit of a tough spot right now, and I have to. The build is on PC, standard softcore. The price is $750, negotiable, however given the price of mirrors it is already marked down from $980. There is a price breakdown of the items in the PoB.

I am selling my Kinetic Blast Power Siphon int stack build. The build with the two alternate items that I am offering is actually 14 mirror, but as they can only be run in place of something else, so I am only listing this as a 13 mirror build. I run it on my Ascendant. Her single target is 145 Million with power siphon and she instantly kills everything in all directions even off the screen.

I don't really get on and play much as of late, I am hustling my butt off to keep my boat afloat, but if you want, I can log her on in game and run you through some high end content to give you an idea of how powerful the build is.

I use this build selling 5 way runs, I use her to run max'd out juiced maps (100% Delirium, corrupted), I do 30 levels of Simulacrum with her, and she can do ubers easily. She does ALL CONTENT in the game with ease.

The price of mirrors on Standard Soft right now is $70 a mirror, that equals $910 with the 13 mirror build, but I am including two other items that are alternate pieces that pump the build up to over 14 mirror which is at least $980, I am asking for $400, THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE. I also have 2 other items that are included with the build another copy of the same helm with the Kinetic Blast Enchantment instead of the Power Siphon one, and a corrupted Head Hunter belt that is int %, if the price becomes negotiated and falls under the 750 mark we can discuss which of the belts or helms that can be retained to compensate for the difference. I don't want to sell this build, but I have too unfortunately.

Everything being said, you won't find another deal that is even remotely close to as good as this one, the price that I am offering is EXTREMELY low compared to it's value and I am even willing to negotiate further. The build is extremely over powered and considering you do all of your damage from far away, it's even more imbalanced since monsters can't even get close to you. Something else that is fun, is taking this build into PvP against your friends and beating them up lmao!

To add me for questions:
    Steam Friend Code: 1407447796
    Discord Tag: malicor.

I will answer any and all questions as promptly as I can, please remember I am one person, not a company of people or even a duo, if I do not respond right away please be patient as I might be asleep, working, studying, working out, or eating. I am diligent in business affairs such as this and will seek to stay up to date on the modes of communication that I have provided.

There are 33 items in total in this offer, that includes all gear, jewels, flasks, and the gems will be left in the gear for you as well. the gems are not counted in the item total.

pobb.in/IvapnITg6h5t

Ascendant headliner.png

Ascendant Gear and Gems.png

Ascendant Pricebreak down.png
    Last edited by Malicor53; 08-07-2023 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Price Lowered, added Images, and made a correction

13-14 Mirror KB/PS Int Stack Build for sale
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this build is not of interest to you, I also have a 23 mirror Cyclone CoC FR build that I also will consider selling, it is a 400+ million dps build that is damn near unkillable. It does all content, and I have it optimized for both Assassin and for Occultist, but the build can be put onto basically anything. The price on that one would definitely be higher though.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have lowered the price to $400 for this build. I will accept all offers and I will sell the build to the highest bidder within a months time.