PoE Account: Level 65+ Open to different toons and builds. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Demacia's Avatar Master Sergeant
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoE Account: Level 65+ Open to different toons and builds.

Hello all,

I am looking to purchase a level 65+ account.

I am open to all toons and builds except for Sporks, EK's, and DW Duelists.

My only requirements are:

-The toon/stash cannot be stripped. I am looking for a full account, including currencies, items, gems, etc.

-Due to personal time limitations, I often solo. Because of this, the build that you are running must be fully capable of doing maps and other end-game content solo.

-Similar to my first requirement, the gear must be good for the level. I am not necessarily looking for a godly toon, but one that does have the obvious stuff like resists capped, a solid build, etc.

-If you have little to no reviews, feedback, new member here, etc.. I will ask that you initiate the trade first by sharing info with me. Once the account is in my possession, payment will be sent through PP. If you feel uncomfortable doing that, then please do not bother offering me your account.

Please reply here with the account details, including a link to builds, items, etc..

Thank you for your time!

PoE Account: Level 65+ Open to different toons and builds.
    Doomnezau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add me on skype. i might have something interesting. ID zeama.de.soseta

xshiki's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Demacia View Post
    Hello all,

I am looking to purchase a level 65+ account.

I am open to all toons and builds except for Sporks, EK's, and DW Duelists.

My only requirements are:

-The toon/stash cannot be stripped. I am looking for a full account, including currencies, items, gems, etc.

-Due to personal time limitations, I often solo. Because of this, the build that you are running must be fully capable of doing maps and other end-game content solo.

-Similar to my first requirement, the gear must be good for the level. I am not necessarily looking for a godly toon, but one that does have the obvious stuff like resists capped, a solid build, etc.

-If you have little to no reviews, feedback, new member here, etc.. I will ask that you initiate the trade first by sharing info with me. Once the account is in my possession, payment will be sent through PP. If you feel uncomfortable doing that, then please do not bother offering me your account.

Please reply here with the account details, including a link to builds, items, etc..

Thank you for your time!
    I am not sure with the exact account you are looking for but have you tried looking at playerauctions? I think there are account sellers there for PoE ^^

shayx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey
    Are you still interested ? got a 73 marauder account.

TalR's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a SC account with : lvl 72 templar totemancer + lvl 69 ele ranger+ lvl 72 phys ranger. account has stash full with maps, orbs, high level uniques, 5-6 sockets / links items, quality gems, etc.
    i have a Anarchy lvl 73 totemancer, not as full as the SC one, but still has many uniques, 5 links items, orbs and whatnot. will sell them for whatever price, probably to the first offer. pm me on ownedcore or add my skype Blurshadeashe