4 Accounts/Characters Witch Summoners - Be your own party Multibox! (PayPal) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cessation's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 Accounts/Characters Witch Summoners - Be your own party Multibox! (PayPal)

I don't want to post all the details here and get the accounts banned. All of the characters are on softcore/default.

There are three level 60 Summoner/dual totem lightning Witches. There's also a level 50 Summoner Witch.

I researched builds before I made these characters, they do very well.

You can easily create your own party with these characters and control them at once using isboxer.com. No more will you have to worry about ninjas etc. You'll get all the loot for yourself! You won't have to keep searching for parties or hoping your friends are online.

I won't sugarcoat Multiboxing though, there are some issues with it. Characters will get out of sync at times which can get you killed if you're not careful. It's not extremely hard but I would recommend trying it out first before buying these accounts if you intend to use isboxer with them. You'll need some patience to get use to it. Also I am not selling a license for isboxer, it's up to you getting the software. You will need a powerful system with plenty of ram too.

There are alchey orbs, chaos orbs, etc etc. The characters have decent gear, there's also a few uniques on the accounts.

Some of the uniques included...
    x 2 Shavronne's Pace
    Sidhebreath
    Aurseize

Price: $̶2̶1̶9̶ $̶1̶6̶9̶ $79 or best offer. That's less than $20 for each account, I will consider any offer though. I am willing to sell these accounts individually too.

I know I'm new here so if I need to I'd be happy to send a message through my ebay account etc. I cannot send the account(s) information without getting a payment via paypal first.

Please leave a reply here before contacting me.

PM me here or contact me through MSN messenger: [email protected]

You can also email me here [email protected]

Last edited by cessation; 02-27-2013 at 11:47 AM. Reason: price change

4 Accounts/Characters Witch Summoners - Be your own party Multibox! (PayPal)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main three witch characters are now level 60.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dropped the price even further to $79
    Last edited by cessation; 02-27-2013 at 11:47 AM. Reason: price

geoffcluts's Avatar Member