[ExileApi/PoEHelper/POEHUD plugin] TujenMem (Tujen Support Plugin - Haggle/Prepare Logbooks) menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    operator_poe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by noneyatemp View Post
    I did have it checked. Unchecked it. It now goes to Tugen then opens up my Stash first then goes back to Tujen... However, it still is not buying anything.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Hmm... He thinks you don't have any coins (which I assume you do?) so he tries to empty whats left of the inventory and stops.

[ExileApi/PoEHelper/POEHUD plugin] TujenMem (Tujen Support Plugin - Haggle/Prepare Logbooks)
    noneyatemp's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    249/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by operator_poe View Post
    Hmm... He thinks you don't have any coins (which I assume you do?) so he tries to empty whats left of the inventory and stops.
    I do have coins. The amounts are in the screenshot.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

noneyatemp's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    249/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured it out. You have to have atleast 1 coin in inventory for it to work. Nice work btw.
    Last edited by noneyatemp; 10-06-2023 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks G/R
    12/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by noneyatemp View Post
    Figured it out. You have to have atleast 1 coin in inventory for it to work. Nice work btw.
    Hm. No that's not right. My only idea for now is that the Expedition Locker must be nearby? I can probably fix that by reading the text rather then the memory address of the coin value.

arturino009's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    21/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm. No that's not right. My only idea for now is that the Expedition Locker must be nearby? I can probably fix that by reading the text rather then the memory address of the coin value.
    Most probably the coin value might only get updated when you open an expedition locker. Reading the coin value from UI might be the most reliable way to have realtime amount

Thanks G/R
    12/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arturino009 View Post
    Most probably the coin value might only get updated when you open an expedition locker. Reading the coin value from UI might be the most reliable way to have realtime amount
    Agreed. I just switched to that but didn't want to announce any updates yet as I'm still working on other issues. I think it's a problem when the ninja price download only partially succeeds. Gotta figure that out and give proper user feedback if it failed.

arturino009's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    21/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, you should probably inform the user somewhere that it wont haggle if any artifact amount is less that 300 (or ability to edit the value in settings). This will lead to a lot of confusion why the tool is somehow not working (I am the prime example)

8. Thanks hoanglam2801 (1 members gave Thanks to arturino009 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    12/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arturino009 View Post
    Also, you should probably inform the user somewhere that it wont haggle if any artifact amount is less that 300 (or ability to edit the value in settings). This will lead to a lot of confusion why the tool is somehow not working (I am the prime example)
    That makes sense, yeah. Added it to my list, thank you for the feedback! I'd love to hear more whenever you come across stuff like that.

Thanks G/R
    12/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just pushed a rather large update that should resolve most of the current issues (or at least provide more valuable information to figure things out).

As a few things changed structurally, please refer to the updated first post, especially this section:

Important

• The haggling function needs poe.ninja data in order to properly gauge the item values (especially for more obscure things like gems). The plugin will not let you start the Haggling process until all data is properly loaded.
      Make sure that your Ninja Data settings show a green "Valid" at the top:
      When you install the plugin for the first time your status will be Invalid like this:

Click the "Download Data" button on top and wait for the download to finish.
      After that it should look like this:

Notice the "X items loaded" at the upper right - yours should show a similar high number.

hoanglam2801's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am i doing right sir? Cuz i want to raise Blessed Orb price, and give all fossils i need so the plugin will always buy it, i setting like picture, but seem like the tool is not checking with the price I've set.
    Screenshot 2023-10-07 071141.png

Thanks G/R
    12/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hoanglam2801 View Post
    Am i doing right sir? Cuz i want to raise Blessed Orb price, and give all fossils i need so the plugin will always buy it, i setting like picture, but seem like the tool is not checking with the price I've set.
    Screenshot 2023-10-07 071141.png
    That looks good to me. You might need to restart the HUD. I'll add it as a bug and will fix it soon so you don't have to restart.

Edit: That was actually an easy fix, already updated the plugin.
    Last edited by operator_poe; 10-06-2023 at 07:27 PM.

13. Thanks hoanglam2801 (1 members gave Thanks to operator_poe for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for real quick update sir. Can i ask how can u detect the boss like vorana in logbook, did u used DevTree? Cuz i want to make a simple Olroth detect for running Knight of the sun logbook, im using DevTree plugin but cant find it.

Thanks G/R
    12/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for real quick update sir. Can i ask how can u detect the boss like vorana in logbook, did u used DevTree? Cuz i want to make a simple Olroth detect for running Knight of the sun logbook, im using DevTree plugin but cant find it.
    Sure. I found her under "GameController.Entities". Literally says "Vorana" in the Path. I guess it would be the same for Olroth.

16. Thanks hoanglam2801 (1 members gave Thanks to operator_poe for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure. I found her under "GameController.Entities". Literally says "Vorana" in the Path. I guess it would be the same for Olroth.
    I found it, thank you. There is one more error with the path of the sound that notice bosses, the error popup said does not find "vorana.wav" in "/Plugins/Temp/Tujenmem/sounds/", I have to manually create "sounds" folder in "/Plugins/Temp/Tujenmem" for the sound feature to works.
    Screenshot 2023-10-07 115257.png

Thanks G/R
    12/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found it, thank you. There is one more error with the path of the sound that notice bosses, the error popup said does not find "vorana.wav" in "/Plugins/Temp/Tujenmem/sounds/", I have to manually create "sounds" folder in "/Plugins/Temp/Tujenmem" for the sound feature to works.
    Screenshot 2023-10-07 115257.png
    Yeah I'm not documenting that on purpose for now as it was a meme between me and my friends (both screen & sound). But It's definitely useful too

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast