0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can help me ?

2023-08-22 09:45:29.388 -03:00 [ERR] ExpeditionIcons, PerfomanceRender -> System.Exception: Unable to plan a path: detonator position is unknown
    at ExpeditionIcons.ExpeditionIcons.BuildEnvironment() in C:\Users\leoo\Desktop\ajudantes POE\PoEHelper-3.21.2\PoEHelper-3.21.2\Plugins\Source\ExpeditionIcons-master\ExpeditionIcons.cs:line 277
    at ExpeditionIcons.ExpeditionIcons.get_PlannerEnvironment() in C:\Users\leoo\Desktop\ajudantes POE\PoEHelper-3.21.2\PoEHelper-3.21.2\Plugins\Source\ExpeditionIcons-master\ExpeditionIcons.cs:line 271
    at ExpeditionIcons.ExpeditionIcons.StartSearch() in C:\Users\leoo\Desktop\ajudantes POE\PoEHelper-3.21.2\PoEHelper-3.21.2\Plugins\Source\ExpeditionIcons-master\ExpeditionIcons.cs:line 117
    at ExpeditionIcons.ExpeditionIcons.Render() in C:\Users\leoo\Desktop\ajudantes POE\PoEHelper-3.21.2\PoEHelper-3.21.2\Plugins\Source\ExpeditionIcons-master\ExpeditionIcons.cs:line 406
    at ExileCore.Shared.PluginWrapper.PerfomanceRender()

[ExileApi/PoEHelper/POEHUD plugin] ExpeditionIcons
    boowak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to know how to configure it so that the path generator works more efficient and accurately and less overlapping. any how?

xXK1ll3rXx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PoEHelper closes automatically after a few minutes while trying to configure settings of this plugin.

Code:
    2023-08-22 21:30:23.320 +02:00 [ERR] Exception while deserializing Json treeNewtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize the current JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) into type 'PassiveSkillTreePlanter.SkillTreeJson.Classes' because the type requires a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) to deserialize correctly.
    To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) or change the deserialized type to an array or a type that implements a collection interface (e.g. ICollection, IList) like List<T> that can be deserialized from a JSON array. JsonArrayAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON array.
    Path 'constants.classes', line 18687, position 20.
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureArrayContract(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateList(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, Object existingValue, String id)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
    2023-08-22 21:30:23.325 +02:00 [ERR] Exception while deserializing Json treeNewtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize the current JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) into type 'PassiveSkillTreePlanter.SkillTreeJson.CharacterAttributes' because the type requires a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) to deserialize correctly.
    To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) or change the deserialized type to an array or a type that implements a collection interface (e.g. ICollection, IList) like List<T> that can be deserialized from a JSON array. JsonArrayAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON array.
    Path 'constants.characterAttributes', line 18688, position 32.
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureArrayContract(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateList(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, Object existingValue, String id)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
    Last edited by xXK1ll3rXx; 08-22-2023 at 02:43 PM.

cheatingeagle's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    14/498
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bubrt View Post
    Can you add monsters poison on hit and physical damage to chaos damage conversion to bad mods list? My build has negative chaos res . Thanks.
    Sure, when I get the chance.

Originally Posted by mariasilva15651 View Post
    can help me ?

2023-08-22 09:45:29.388 -03:00 [ERR] ExpeditionIcons, PerfomanceRender -> System.Exception: Unable to plan a path: detonator position is unknown
    at ExpeditionIcons.ExpeditionIcons.BuildEnvironment() in C:\Users\leoo\Desktop\ajudantes POE\PoEHelper-3.21.2\PoEHelper-3.21.2\Plugins\Source\ExpeditionIcons-master\ExpeditionIcons.cs:line 277
    at ExpeditionIcons.ExpeditionIcons.get_PlannerEnvironment() in C:\Users\leoo\Desktop\ajudantes POE\PoEHelper-3.21.2\PoEHelper-3.21.2\Plugins\Source\ExpeditionIcons-master\ExpeditionIcons.cs:line 271
    at ExpeditionIcons.ExpeditionIcons.StartSearch() in C:\Users\leoo\Desktop\ajudantes POE\PoEHelper-3.21.2\PoEHelper-3.21.2\Plugins\Source\ExpeditionIcons-master\ExpeditionIcons.cs:line 117
    at ExpeditionIcons.ExpeditionIcons.Render() in C:\Users\leoo\Desktop\ajudantes POE\PoEHelper-3.21.2\PoEHelper-3.21.2\Plugins\Source\ExpeditionIcons-master\ExpeditionIcons.cs:line 406
    at ExileCore.Shared.PluginWrapper.PerfomanceRender()
    Are you sure you're running the latest version of both PoeHelper and the plugin? Can you actually see the detonator in the entity list?

Originally Posted by xXK1ll3rXx View Post
    PoEHelper closes automatically after a few minutes while trying to configure settings of this plugin.

Code:
    2023-08-22 21:30:23.320 +02:00 [ERR] Exception while deserializing Json treeNewtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize the current JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) into type 'PassiveSkillTreePlanter.SkillTreeJson.Classes' because the type requires a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) to deserialize correctly.
    Path 'constants.classes', line 18687, position 20.
    2023-08-22 21:30:23.325 +02:00 [ERR] Exception while deserializing Json treeNewtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize the current JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) into type 'PassiveSkillTreePlanter.SkillTreeJson.CharacterAttributes' because the type requires a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) to deserialize correctly.
    Path 'constants.characterAttributes', line 18688, position 32.
    I don't think these logs are related. Can you try to find the exact action that crashes the HUD? It may be something as simple as hovering a specific icons/option.

KVon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cheatingeagle View Post

I don't think these logs are related. Can you try to find the exact action that crashes the HUD? It may be something as simple as hovering a specific icons/option.
    I also had gotten that error but it's not related to ExpeditionIcons. It's from the PassiveSkillTreePlanter plugin. It might be because it's using the 3.21 passive tree json instead of an updated 3.22 passive tree.

noyzas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an issue, i dont know why but icons on minimap are offset, and when i move they move along and it's a little bit hard to understand where they actually are. Is there any way to fix that?

edit it was actually an hud setting .
    Last edited by noyzas; 08-23-2023 at 03:51 PM.

Chackkrid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to download?

camapxam's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys can anyone share the setting that focus Artifact chest only in logbook? I put runic monster weight = 0, league chest = 5 but still the tool pick monster over chest

Gensou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please ignore
    Last edited by Gensou; 09-22-2023 at 06:21 PM.

Rocker866's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys i cant find the link to download the version with the weights. The one on the first page is without weights or am i blind/dumb xD

stacked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I crazy? I cannot find a setting for the big badaboom to show. Do I just increase the explosive radius?

ryuuzaki08's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this work with the Extreme Archaeology Atlas passive? The radius seems to be way smaller so I'm unsure. And the ceiling to the slider to manually set the radius doesn't even come close to being as large as it needs to be. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

ddmkr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone figured out how to make this plugin work with the new big explosion keystone? it calculates the size properly, but it misses a lot of things

ryuuzaki08's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ddmkr View Post
    Did anyone figured out how to make this plugin work with the new big explosion keystone? it calculates the size properly, but it misses a lot of things
    I changed the maximum radius in the source code to 1000 and that seemed to automatically fix all of my issues. I don't think I am allowed to post the compiled DLL. But if you can figure out how to change the source and compile it yourself, all you need to do is change line 460 of ExpeditionIconSettings.cs from:

Code:
    public RangeNode<int> ExplosiveRadius { get; set; } = new RangeNode<int>(326, 10, 650);
    to
    Code:
    public RangeNode<int> ExplosiveRadius { get; set; } = new RangeNode<int>(326, 10, 1000);
    I believe all the logic is in the code to work with the new Atlas passive, as increasing the max radius seemed to make everything behave properly for me.

15. Thanks camapxam (1 members gave Thanks to ryuuzaki08 for this useful post)
    camapxam's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ryuuzaki08 View Post
    I changed the maximum radius in the source code to 1000 and that seemed to automatically fix all of my issues. I don't think I am allowed to post the compiled DLL. But if you can figure out how to change the source and compile it yourself, all you need to do is change line 460 of ExpeditionIconSettings.cs from:

Code:
    public RangeNode<int> ExplosiveRadius { get; set; } = new RangeNode<int>(326, 10, 650);
    to
    Code:
    public RangeNode<int> ExplosiveRadius { get; set; } = new RangeNode<int>(326, 10, 1000);
    I believe all the logic is in the code to work with the new Atlas passive, as increasing the max radius seemed to make everything behave properly for me.
    thanks, will test when i get home, do you run logbooks also?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast