Thanks G/R
    10/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi is it possible to separate MonsterMods, to make it pay attention only to the Rares?
    https://imgur.com/a/eD4TNGF

[ExileApi/PoEHelper/POEHUD plugin] ExpeditionIcons
    cheatingeagle's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    14/498
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fogewif522 View Post
    Hi is it possible to separate MonsterMods, to make it pay attention only to the Rares?
    https://imgur.com/a/eD4TNGF
    I'll add it to my todo list

3. Thanks fogewif522 (1 members gave Thanks to cheatingeagle for this useful post)
    notorious879's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, THanks for your Work. As the league is mIdway in, could someonE kindly share an optimized settIngs files for running logbook? I keep tweaking the settings but the idea of not running it optimized or evEn dOing worst than defAult is driving me insane.

Thanks in advance!

hoanglam2801's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, is there any option to mark the boss in Tujen logbook like the old version ? Old version showing "BOSS" text, switching to this new version not showing that anymore, sometime im almost missed the boss.

Thanks G/R
    14/498
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hoanglam2801 View Post
    Hi, is there any option to mark the boss in Tujen logbook like the old version ? Old version showing "BOSS" text, switching to this new version not showing that anymore, sometime im almost missed the boss.
    No, sorry. I think the huge ingame boss icon is already noticeable enough

xerance's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cant seem to figure it out, but which chest is the blue artifact chest in settings? this one https://puu.sh/JHDab/9c87dbd316.png

Thanks G/R
    14/498
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xerance View Post
    cant seem to figure it out, but which chest is the blue artifact chest in settings? this one https://puu.sh/JHDab/9c87dbd316.png
    "League"

xerance's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cheatingeagle View Post
    "League"
    lol okay then. Any chance you could rename that to something more obvious?^^ Cause it isn't super intuitive that thats the artifact chest.

10. Thanks Moripaw (1 members gave Thanks to xerance for this useful post)
    diesall's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance of adding "Runic Monsters have 50% chance to drop Corrupted Items" to bad mods ?

Thanks G/R
    14/498
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by diesall View Post
    Any chance of adding "Runic Monsters have 50% chance to drop Corrupted Items" to bad mods ?
    I think it's already added? Check the latest commit.

diesall's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cheatingeagle View Post
    I think it's already added? Check the latest commit.
    I see it I was using the latest release.
    Last edited by diesall; 06-13-2023 at 09:03 AM.

admiralyamamoto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did any1 managed it to draw good routes? My plugin makes many crossroads and covers barely half of map.
    Last edited by admiralyamamoto; 06-17-2023 at 11:53 AM.

gunzs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got some error after using 'start search'
    here's the log
    [ERR] System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.)
    ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at ExileCore.PoEMemory.FilesFromMemory.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<GetAllFilesSync>b__0(I nt32 i)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass19_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1(RangeWor ker& currentWorker, Int32 timeout, Boolean& replicationDelegateYieldedBeforeCompletion)
    --- End of stack trace from previous location ---
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass19_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1(RangeWor ker& currentWorker, Int32 timeout, Boolean& replicationDelegateYieldedBeforeCompletion)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica.Execute()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Run[TState](ReplicatableUserAction`1 action, ParallelOptions options, Boolean stopOnFirstFailure)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForWorker[TLocal](Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Func`4 bodyWithLocal, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ThrowSingleCancellationExceptionOrOtherException (ICollection exceptions, CancellationToken cancelToken, Exception otherException)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForWorker[TLocal](Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Func`4 bodyWithLocal, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.For(Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, Action`1 body)
    at ExileCore.PoEMemory.FilesFromMemory.GetAllFilesSync()
    at ExileCore.PoEMemory.FilesFromMemory.GetAllFiles()
    at ExileCore.PoEMemory.FilesContainer..ctor(IMemory memory)
    at ExileCore.PoEMemory.MemoryObjects.TheGame..ctor(IMemory m, Cache cache, CoreSettings settings)
    at ExileCore.GameController..ctor(Memory memory, SoundController soundController, SettingsContainer settings, MultiThreadManager multiThreadManager)
    ---> (Inner Exception #1 ) System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at ExileCore.PoEMemory.FilesFromMemory.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<GetAllFilesSync>b__0(I nt32 i)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica.Execute()<---

Thanks G/R
    14/498
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gunzs View Post
    I got some error after using 'start search'
    here's the log
    [ERR] System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.) (Index was outside the bounds of the array.)
    ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica.Execute()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Run[TState](ReplicatableUserAction`1 action, ParallelOptions options, Boolean stopOnFirstFailure)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ThrowSingleCancellationExceptionOrOtherException (ICollection exceptions, CancellationToken cancelToken, Exception otherException)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.For(Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, Action`1 body)
    at ExileCore.PoEMemory.FilesFromMemory.GetAllFilesSync()
    at ExileCore.PoEMemory.FilesFromMemory.GetAllFiles()
    at ExileCore.PoEMemory.FilesContainer..ctor(IMemory memory)
    at ExileCore.PoEMemory.MemoryObjects.TheGame..ctor(IMemory m, Cache cache, CoreSettings settings)
    at ExileCore.GameController..ctor(Memory memory, SoundController soundController, SettingsContainer settings, MultiThreadManager multiThreadManager)
    ---> (Inner Exception #1 ) System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica.Execute()<---
    I'm not sure this exception is related to the plugin at all, it points the the generic file init code (which is kinda weird, but still doesn't seem to be related). Are you sure you copied the correct one? And if yes, does it happen every time you start the search?

Elboi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by admiralyamamoto View Post
    Did any1 managed it to draw good routes? My plugin makes many crossroads and covers barely half of map.
    me too many crossroads

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast