[ExileApi/PoEHelper/POEHUD plugin] ReAgent - a tool for mapping game state to actions menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    camapxam's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you help me? For some reason I mistyped a number in .Any(), the plugin crash and now I can't do anything with it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ExileApi/PoEHelper/POEHUD plugin] ReAgent - a tool for mapping game state to actions-wechat-screenshot_20230810222438-png  

[ExileApi/PoEHelper/POEHUD plugin] ReAgent - a tool for mapping game state to actions
    cheatingeagle's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    14/498
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by camapxam View Post
    Can you help me? For some reason I mistyped a number in .Any(), the plugin crash and now I can't do anything with it
    Can you upload the plugin config so that I can fix this? In the meantime, after you upload the faulty config, feel free to edit it manually (the rule text in the config) so that the ui displays properly at least.

Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cheatingeagle View Post
    Can you upload the plugin config so that I can fix this? In the meantime, after you upload the faulty config, feel free to edit it manually (the rule text in the config) so that the ui displays properly at least.
    I was messing around this - it's not turning PB on and not active when max damage is reached
    Code:
    {
              "Rules": [
                {
                  "RuleSource": "SinceLastActivation(1.1)&&Monsters(100).Any()&&(!Buffs.Has(\"corrosive_shroud_buff\")||Buffs.Has(\"corrosive_shroud_at_max_damage\"))",
                  "Type": 0,
                  "Key": 84,
                  "PendingEffectCount": 1
                }
              ],
              "Enabled": true,
              "Name": "PlageBearer"
            },
    I removed everything I can from the rule source, only keep this but still get the "Expression compilation failed: Value cannot be empty. (Parameter 'expression')"
    Code:
    !Buffs.has("corrosive_shroud_buff")
    Nvm: Deleted the rule then type again fixed it for me.
    Last edited by camapxam; 08-11-2023 at 12:33 PM.

Tomat23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys, can someone help me with this one? Trying make activate CF while makes atack from main and offhand, but i cant find discription for atacks Trying like PlayerAnimation.Equals(Animation.Melee) but it does't works. Thx

Upd: Well, nwm, i just make a monster count near rule.
    Last edited by Tomat23; 08-16-2023 at 05:46 PM.

Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there any way to make the plugin know that Chat's opened so it pause the command?

uumas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dunno if its the root cause but there seems to be a typo

Code:
                {
                  "RuleSource": "SinceLastActivation(1.1)&&Monsters(100).Any()&&(!Buffs.Has(\"corrosive_shroud_buff\")||Buffs.Has(\"corrosive_shroud_at_max_damage\"))",
    at !Buffs.Has(\
    theres a slash before the string start
    Last edited by uumas; 08-19-2023 at 02:14 PM.
    my github: https://github.com/Arecurius0/
    Contributor of https://github.com/nymann/Stashie

7. Thanks camapxam (1 members gave Thanks to uumas for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    14/498
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by uumas View Post

Code:
                {
    at !Buffs.Has(\
    The included code block is from the saved state json, string quote escaping makes sense there.

is there any way to make the plugin know that Chat's opened so it pause the command?
    This is something I need to add.

9. Thanks camapxam (1 members gave Thanks to cheatingeagle for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The included code block is from the saved state json, string quote escaping makes sense there.

Originally Posted by uumas View Post

Code:
                {
    at !Buffs.Has(\
    But that was generated by the plugin, I didn't make my config in notepad++
    Actually this might be the regex thing, " the slash mean it point directly to the " itself, not the open and close of the quote.

Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is something I need to add.
    Is there anyway to check for weapon in hand like this condition? the syntax I can figure out somehow, but how do I find out what to call, what to read from? Like "Vitals.HP.Percent" or "Buffs.Has", if you didn't have any example in the first post, how do I find out about that Vitals.HP.Percent is pointing to HP %? Where is this coming from?
    Code:
       if ((bool) GameController.Game.IngameState.ServerData.PlayerInventories
                                                     .FirstOrDefault(x => x.Inventory.InventType == InventoryTypeE.Weapon)
                                                     ?.Inventory.Items.FirstOrDefault()?.Metadata.Contains("Wand"))

Thanks G/R
    14/498
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there anyway to check for weapon in hand like this condition?
    Not yet I don't think so. You could check the MainHandWeaponType player stat though if your offhand is a different weapon type.

the syntax I can figure out somehow, but how do I find out what to call, what to read from? Like "Vitals.HP.Percent" or "Buffs.Has", if you didn't have any example in the first post, how do I find out about that Vitals.HP.Percent is pointing to HP %? Where is this coming from?
    Code:
       if ((bool) GameController.Game.IngameState.ServerData.PlayerInventories
                                                     .FirstOrDefault(x => x.Inventory.InventType == InventoryTypeE.Weapon)
                                                     ?.Inventory.Items.FirstOrDefault()?.Metadata.Contains("Wand"))
    There's the somewhat outdated https://exapitools.github.io/ReAgent/, but other than that or just looking through plugin code I don't think there's a guide.

13. Thanks camapxam (1 members gave Thanks to cheatingeagle for this useful post)
    clawface's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking up Unleash and the skill buff it gives is Anticipation. It has 3 charges. However I cannot figure out how to check "charges" amount for the skill. I know I can check if I have the "buff" at all by PlayerBuffs.Has("anticipation"). I checked the API and there is a public int Charges { get; set; } PROPERTY for StatusEffect but no idea how to write the code without any examples. Anyone here might know?

Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not yet I don't think so. You could check the MainHandWeaponType player stat though if your offhand is a different weapon type.

There's the somewhat outdated https://exapitools.github.io/ReAgent/, but other than that or just looking through plugin code I don't think there's a guide.
    it said there's no property or field MainHandWeaponType exists in rulestate hmm tough one, so do we have a thing for checking skill is on cooldown? !canbeused is different, cuz some skill need to be triggered, but on cooldown is something else.

Originally Posted by clawface View Post
    I was looking up Unleash and the skill buff it gives is Anticipation. It has 3 charges. However I cannot figure out how to check "charges" amount for the skill. I know I can check if I have the "buff" at all by PlayerBuffs.Has("anticipation"). I checked the API and there is a public int Charges { get; set; } PROPERTY for StatusEffect but no idea how to write the code without any examples. Anyone here might know?
    or this too, if you can find a way to call for charges, that might apply to number of minions...
    Last edited by camapxam; 08-23-2023 at 07:58 AM.

Thanks G/R
    14/498
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by clawface View Post
    Code:
    Buffs["anticipation"].Charges
    it said there's no property or field MainHandWeaponType exists in rulestate hmm tough one, so do we have a thing for checking skill is on cooldown? !canbeused is different, cuz some skill need to be triggered, but on cooldown is something else.
    Code:
    Player.Stats[GameStat.MainHandWeaponType]

17. Thanks camapxam (1 members gave Thanks to cheatingeagle for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    14/498
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI there's been a new update with more information exposed, mostly related to minions. I've updated Class RuleState to better let you see what is available.

19. Thanks camapxam (1 members gave Thanks to cheatingeagle for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI there's been a new update with more information exposed, mostly related to minions. I've updated Class RuleState to better let you see what is available.
    I saw the update, will check later when i get home. Sadly I don't play minion, wardloop is the way. lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast