10/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jay Hawken View Post
    Weird, so for us, when it gets to the end of Tujens stock, it just slowly checks each blank square in the 2nd line, until it gets to the end then force stops. i'll try record a vid to show you.
    Asked screenshot yesterday so I could try to debug, but you guys keep ignoring it.

[AHK]ExpeditionTools
    hobbitleon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

Sry was out of PC

Here video of our issue, guess its look pretty same for all of us: Demo - VEED

Script stops at all at final cursor position
    Last edited by hobbitleon; 04-27-2023 at 06:19 AM.

minglee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same problem :*( instead of going to next page, it checks blank squares
    Last edited by minglee; 04-27-2023 at 10:35 AM.

cavad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tested this and it works really well! There is only one problem with Tujen though, it fills out my inventory and then puts everything in stash. But it also puts the reroll currency in stash. So after one full inventory script just stops. Is there a way to make it not put reroll currency in stash? Because once it does that Tujen menu shows 0 rerolls and script stops.

fogewif522's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cavad View Post
    Tested this and it works really well! There is only one problem with Tujen though, it fills out my inventory and then puts everything in stash. But it also puts the reroll currency in stash. So after one full inventory script just stops. Is there a way to make it not put reroll currency in stash? Because once it does that Tujen menu shows 0 rerolls and script stops.
    It's possible but would require a lot of extra code for one person's pleasure, why don't you just put the coins in the expedition chest?

6. Thanks cavad (1 members gave Thanks to fogewif522 for this useful post)
    xerance's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do I increase or decrease multipliers if i want it to buy more in settings?

cause it just skipped an exalted for 102 base price.

cavad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fogewif522 View Post
    It's possible but would require a lot of extra code for one person's pleasure, why don't you just put the coins in the expedition chest?
    I...had no idea such a chest was a thing LMAO. Thanks mate! You are a lifesaver. Love you. Where can I donate?

Thanks G/R
    10/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xerance View Post
    Do I increase or decrease multipliers if i want it to buy more in settings?

cause it just skipped an exalted for 102 base price.
    Tujen tends to offer Divines for around ~150-200 Exceptional artifacts and if you lower values, you will run out of artifacts pretty soon buying 10-15c junk like exalts for 100+ Exceptionals. I did thousands rerolls and not just draw numbers from my head. But in case you know what you need decrease values in [Art_Prices_Manual] section in Settings.ini

xerance's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tujen tends to offer Divines for around ~150-200 Exceptional artifacts and if you lower values, you will run out of artifacts pretty soon buying 10-15c junk like exalts for 100+ Exceptionals. I did thousands rerolls and not just draw numbers from my head. But in case you know what you need decrease values in [Art_Prices_Manual] section in Settings.ini
    I know, I farmed expedition since it came out; you don't bottle neck on exceptional that often compare to greater if you buy everything reasonable priced for bulk selling/using and do artifact chest focused logbook runs.

Based on own experience, you run out on exceptional maybe 1/5 times you bottleneck on artifacts vs greater.

So if i want to buy more stuff I put as an example:

Exceptional_Price= 0.2 > 0.15?

Also: is there a pause button? would be good to be able to stop if a trade pops up. or are we supposed to just press v and restart?
    Last edited by xerance; 04-27-2023 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks G/R
    10/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know, I farmed expedition since it came out; you don't bottle neck on exceptional that often compare to greater if you buy everything reasonable priced for bulk selling/using and do artifact chest focused logbook runs.

Based on own experience, you run out on exceptional maybe 1/5 times you bottleneck on artifacts vs greater.
    You're right Greaters are the first to run out, but only if you buy almost all the items however if you discard cheap junk, Exceptionals or Lessers will be the bottleneck.

Also during the tests, on average for each Logbook I got 1500 1250 800 110 artifacts and at default settings spent approximately 70 60 35 5.5 per used coin, based on that I believe the settings are reasonably balanced. Nevertheless you can change them as you like and adjust according to your personal needs.

If you guys have useful stats, information or thoughts, please share and maybe I can improve the behavior.

So if i want to buy more stuff I put as an example:
    Exceptional_Price= 0.2 > 0.15?
    You're correct.

Also: is there a pause button? would be good to be able to stop if a trade pops up. or are we supposed to just press v and restart?
    Unfortunately, there is no pause function. Only "v" and Capslock + number again so far.
    Last edited by fogewif522; 04-27-2023 at 07:32 PM.

12. Thanks xerance (1 members gave Thanks to fogewif522 for this useful post)
    minglee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hobbitleon View Post
    Hello

Sry was out of PC

Here video of our issue, guess its look pretty same for all of us: Demo - VEED

Script stops at all at final cursor position
    Gwenn doesn't work for me either, just rolling over all regexes, it can't detect pixels for me or smth. Can't wait for fix.

camapxam's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right Greaters are the first to run out, but only if you buy almost all the items however if you discard cheap junk, Exceptionals or Lessers will be the bottleneck.

Also during the tests, on average for each Logbook I got 1500 1250 800 110 artifacts and at default settings spent approximately 70 60 35 5.5 per used coin, based on that I believe the settings are reasonably balanced. Nevertheless you can change them as you like and adjust according to your personal needs.

If you guys have useful stats, information or thoughts, please share and maybe I can improve the behavior.

You're correct.

Unfortunately, there is no pause function. Only "v" and Capslock + number again so far.
    1500/1250/800/110 seems a bit on the low end, what do you target when you running books?

Thanks G/R
    10/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by camapxam View Post
    1500/1250/800/110 seems a bit on the low end, what do you target when you running books?
    I use a pretty standard strategy, starting to move in the direction of useful remnants, the priority is the chests with artifacts, along the way I try to collect 3+ Runic monsters in one explosive radius and the boss at the very end.
    Also forgot to mention, the number of exotic coins per Loogbook was 10 on average.

Originally Posted by minglee View Post
    Gwenn doesn't work for me either, just rolling over all regexes, it can't detect pixels for me or smth. Can't wait for fix.
    Buddy you again do not send me the original quality screenshot I asked twice, so there is no solution for you. You can try to run the script as administrator, maybe that will help. Do you use the GGG version of the client or another one (i.e. Steam, Garena etc.)?
    Last edited by fogewif522; 04-28-2023 at 03:58 AM.

GlebSmet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    32/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey yo! Thank you a lot for your job! May I ask you, how can I change the regex string for danning? i wanna add some Gwennen arts too, but have no idea how to generate the new string.

Thanks G/R
    10/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GlebSmet View Post
    Hey yo! Thank you a lot for your job! May I ask you, how can I change the regex string for danning? i wanna add some Gwennen arts too, but have no idea how to generate the new string.
    default is: scyt|tic.c|logb
    You need toprovide unique combination of characters for items and separate them by "|" (equals OR in regex), keep in mind "." = space character
    fo astragali add |gali or |raga or |astr (i hope you get the idea) to the end of the string
    for all gwennen artifacts add |Bro (sufficient part of Broken Circle)
    if you need only specific artifacts you need add part of previous or next word for example |ser.Br (for Lesser Broken) , |ter.Br (for Greater Broken), and so on
    Last edited by fogewif522; 04-28-2023 at 04:37 AM.

18. Thanks GlebSmet (1 members gave Thanks to fogewif522 for this useful post)
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast