Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    program version 7.3 for 3.20 ===>run Notepad.exe
    Fixed the bug added in 7.2, when the dead enemies were displayed as alive
    Automatic flask triggering (my implementation) works for the profile None and now does not require setting worker.
    Everyone can now try their work for mana and life flasks. Silver flask will also work in 7.4.
    Added support for GH AHK on the editor interface. In 3.21 there will be a converter for configs imported from GH, but in the meantime you will need to edit out the profile created by default.
    There's one flask of mana, life and a Silver. How to configure it, see the documentation in the AHK section.

to use this add-on will be ready in 7.4
    Added the patterns needed to correct the GH-style map render. I will add it in a few days (hopefully)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GameAssist:  game aid with advanced features-210506514-131ed3c2-2f71-4646-9e4e-feb5dabf230b-png  
    Last edited by Sychotix; 03-31-2023 at 12:18 PM.

GameAssist:  game aid with advanced features
    GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GameAssist View Post
    program version 7.3 for 3.20 ===>run Notepad.exe
    Fixed the bug added in 7.2, when the dead enemies were displayed as alive
    Automatic flask triggering (my implementation) works for the profile None and now does not require setting worker.
    Everyone can now try their work for mana and life flasks. Silver flask will also work in 7.4.
    Added support for GH AHK on the editor interface. In 3.21 there will be a converter for configs imported from GH, but in the meantime you will need to edit out the profile created by default.
    There's one flask of mana, life and a Silver. How to configure it, see the documentation in the AHK section.

to use this add-on will be ready in 7.4
    Added the patterns needed to correct the GH-style map render. I will add it in a few days (hopefully)
    What’s the smooth map checkbox?
    If I did not reply to you, it mean the question you are asking is stupid.

GameAssist's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    55/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GameHelper View Post
    What’s the smooth map checkbox?
    is a method that collects several (4) last positions of the hero and calculates a bicubic interpolation value. Then it is used to display the map. This is quite a common algorithm for smoothing motion. You can see how it works if you turn on the red line behind the hero

option here = Visual=>PlPos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GameAssist:  game aid with advanced features-red_line-jpg   GameAssist:  game aid with advanced features-pl_pos-jpg  

4. Thanks GameHelper (1 members gave Thanks to GameAssist for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    55/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ===>run Notepad.exe
    Added automatic button binding to hotkeys in the game. This is needed to simplify AHK/skills using setup. In order for it to work correctly, specify the folder where the production_Config.ini is located. This is usually C:\Users\[????]\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile.
    Fully debugged AHK(check GH flask to activate), including creating a default profile with 4 basic flasks.
    Last edited by Sychotix; 03-31-2023 at 12:19 PM.

sushix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    33/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks very much OP for sharing. love this assist alot !! will consider donating soon.

Thanks G/R
    55/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ===>run Notepad.exe
    The problem of slow unloading of the program was fixed. Use the "Quit" button to instantly shut down GA
    added a global display of sleeping (hidden under the ground) monsters in the form of an icon guest (not yet decided with it until the end) This works absolutely on all mechanics and helps to understand where the enemies will appear

added presets to the set of icons. The default set is now exactly the same as the ingame set. If you liked the old one version, or you want to make your own, see the documentation

Additionally debugged the basic work flasks-setup (without reference to the Worker set up) and added the option to automatically cast in the presence of danger nearby if the map is mod Players cannot regenerate life, mana and ES.

Thanks G/R
    55/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ===>run Notepad.exe
    ✅ Fixed bug with wrong path to settings file for Expedition (from 7.5)
    ✅ slightly reworked the display of exped Remnants - it became more understandable in my opinion it
    ✅ Added support for blight
    ✅ The free public native Dll is protected by VmProtect(for test) in preparation for the next 8.0 relise, which will add authentication server logon and support for auto-update and using personal native Dll

camapxam's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    program version 7.6 for 3.20 ===>run Notepad.exe
    ✅ Fixed bug with wrong path to settings file for Expedition (from 7.5)
    ✅ slightly reworked the display of exped Remnants - it became more understandable in my opinion it
    ✅ Added support for blight
    ✅ The free public native Dll is protected by VmProtect(for test) in preparation for the next 8.0 relise, which will add authentication server logon and support for auto-update and using personal native Dll

is that like remnant pros and cons weight?
    Last edited by Sychotix; 03-31-2023 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks G/R
    55/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by camapxam View Post
    is that like remnant pros and cons weight?
    In 8.0 I am releasing a full-featured add-on with expedition support on both maps and logbooks. I will most likely make a separate thread about this add-on as I am interested in promoting it and don't want to mix core and add-ons. There will be detailed information including a video with a demonstration. Also this add-on will be available for testing (for free) before the end of this league (maybe for 10 days - I have not decided yet)

Last edited by GameAssist; 01-30-2023 at 05:51 AM.

Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In 8.0 I am releasing a full-featured add-on with expedition support on both maps and logbooks. I will most likely make a separate thread about this add-on as I am interested in promoting it and don't want to mix core and add-ons. There will be detailed information including a video with a demonstration. Also this add-on will be available for testing (for free) before the end of this league (maybe for 10 days - I have not decided yet)

i see it also does not recognize the terrain when making logbook guide line...

Thanks G/R
    55/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i see it also does not recognize the terrain when making logbook guide line...
    I don't understand your question - it's an ordinary map, not a logbook.
    GA recognizes everything, including doors to hidden rooms. I'm currently debugging a fully automated farm of this activity

wires with electric current connect the installed dynamite in the sequence in which it was installed

Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand your question - it's an ordinary map, not a logbook.
    GA recognizes everything, including doors to hidden rooms. I'm currently debugging a fully automated farm of this activity

wires with electric current connect the installed dynamite in the sequence in which it was installed
    Sorry, i mean like it draw a path from Remnant A to Remnant B, but it does not care if it's walkable path, like stair, wall,... the blue line, it simple connect point A to B, straight on the map (green line).
    Results are it cost 1 explosive in calculation, but in reality, it tooks 2 explosives, A to C, then C to B
    Sorry for bad English and bad Drawing

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GameAssist:  game aid with advanced features-untitled-png   GameAssist:  game aid with advanced features-untitled-png  
    Last edited by camapxam; 01-30-2023 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks G/R
    55/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, i mean like it draw a path from Remnant A to Remnant B, but it does not care if it's walkable path, like stair, wall,... the blue line, it simple connect point A to B, straight on the map (green line).
    Results are it cost 1 explosive in calculation, but in reality, it tooks 2 explosives, A to C, then C to B
    The game contains a collection of objects responsible for drawing the wires.
    So I don't need to use any prediction algorithms to connect the points, and I don't need to care about collisions and passability,
    but I take them from the game itself.
    Each point on the wire has a link to the previous and the next (I think - I do not remember)

The fact that the wires cross the walls in the picture is not important - it just shows the order in which the dynamite is placed - that's all.
    Last edited by GameAssist; 01-30-2023 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The game contains a collection of objects responsible for drawing the wires.
    So I don't need to use any prediction algorithms to connect the points, and I don't need to care about collisions and passability,
    but I take them from the game itself.
    Each point on the wire has a link to the previous and the next (I think - I do not remember)

The fact that the wires cross the walls in the picture is not important - it just shows the order in which the dynamite is placed - that's all.
    yeah, but it affects how many explosives one can put down, so something like took 20 linked explosives to get some good remnants before the boss but due to walkable path, it could result in that we don't have enough to get to the boss.

GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @camapxam I think you are misunderstanding what he is saying.
    This plugin is not drawing lines before you put explosive. It's drawing lines after you put explosives.
    So this plugin just shows you stuff you have already done. it doesn't predicts optimal path for you.

What you are asking for is a different plugin (currently only available in https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...n-sanctum.html). I have plans to make it available in GameHelper ( I already got the permissions from the author ) but let's see when I find some time to do it. Maybe before 3.22 league start.
    If I did not reply to you, it mean the question you are asking is stupid.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast