Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by foxmlg View Post
    Thank you.
    But theres an issue thats been bothering me for a while now.

When ever I hold the pickup key to pick up loot, my char goes past the loot, then comes back to be able to finally pick it up.
    It happens almost always, and its super annoying and it happens more the more movement speed my char has.
    It seems like it's clicking on the ground in front of the loot instead of only on the loot.

Would it be possible to change the way it picks up loot so it never goes past it? Like the Pickit plugin does it?

Theres also the issue that when 2 loot are at the same distance from me, it gets confused and keeps alternating between the 2.

Thank you.
    To better explain the issue, from what I could see now, it's clicking on the same screen coordinates right after it clicks on the loot, but since the char already moved a bit, it clicks on the ground.
    It seems to be a bug of some kind where it's double clicking in the same screen coordinates. Or it's intended to combat the auto kick from too many actions that can happen when you click loot super fast. But if so, I'd love an option to disable that.

Thank you.
    Last edited by foxmlg; 01-23-2023 at 02:27 PM.

PoeHUD Plugin: ClickIt
    Hooplah's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocker866 View Post
    same for me, played around with the settings but nothing helped sadly
    To better explain the issue, from what I could see now, it's clicking on the same screen coordinates right after it clicks on the loot, but since the char already moved a bit, it clicks on the ground.
    It seems to be a bug of some kind where it's double clicking in the same screen coordinates. Or it's intended to combat the auto kick from too many actions that can happen when you click loot super fast. But if so, I'd love an option to disable that.

Thank you.
    Unfortunately, this does happen in very juiced maps, with a ton of items on the ground, especially if you're doing a strat where you run a lot of quant, or have a magic find character, but there are some things you can do to improve it. It's not intentional, it's just the plugin 'lagging', either because your performance settings are too low, or because you have very high cpu usage from POE.

Under Core>Performance change 'threads count' and 'target parallel coroutine fps'. The plugin uses these settings to scan for 'entities' to click. I'd recommend having at least 2 threads, and 180 parallel coroutine, but i'm still testing around with it to get the best values for me. It may just be best to set the 'parallel' to your monitor refresh rate * threads count, but again i'm not entirely sure. Here are the settings I have and they work fine for me, but you'll likely want to change them to suit your pc: Loader_y5uBQCcp0w.jpg. The higher the 'parallel' value, the more often the plugin will try to update the location of entities, causing higher cpu usage, and more lag, because your cpu usage. However, the lower the value, the less frequently it will update the location, causing what you're describing, where the plugin is trying to click on items that have already been picked up. It's a balancing act between finding the point that your cpu usage is good, while not missclicking much. The last version also fixed an issue that caused delays with clicking, so make sure you're using the latest one.

Edit: With 'Added entities multi-threading' on, you'll get some harmless debug text occasionally in the corner saying that threads are being stopped, it's fine, I just ignore them. If you want to get rid of them, disable that, but you might get worse performance.

Edit2: If nothing helps, and pickit is working better for you, you could just disable click items in ClickIt, then use PickIt to pick up items. Those settings should help though.
    Last edited by Hooplah; 01-23-2023 at 07:40 PM.

foxmlg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hooplah View Post
    Unfortunately, this does happen in very juiced maps, with a ton of items on the ground, especially if you're doing a strat where you run a lot of quant, or have a magic find character, but there are some things you can do to improve it. It's not intentional, it's just the plugin 'lagging', either because your performance settings are too low, or because you have very high cpu usage from POE.

Under Core>Performance change 'threads count' and 'target parallel coroutine fps'. The plugin uses these settings to scan for 'entities' to click. I'd recommend having at least 2 threads, and 180 parallel coroutine, but i'm still testing around with it to get the best values for me. It may just be best to set the 'parallel' to your monitor refresh rate * threads count, but again i'm not entirely sure. Here are the settings I have and they work fine for me, but you'll likely want to change them to suit your pc: Loader_y5uBQCcp0w.jpg. The higher the 'parallel' value, the more often the plugin will try to update the location of entities, causing higher cpu usage, and more lag, because your cpu usage. However, the lower the value, the less frequently it will update the location, causing what you're describing, where the plugin is trying to click on items that have already been picked up. It's a balancing act between finding the point that your cpu usage is good, while not missclicking much. The last version also fixed an issue that caused delays with clicking, so make sure you're using the latest one.

Edit: With 'Added entities multi-threading' on, you'll get some harmless debug text occasionally in the corner saying that threads are being stopped, it's fine, I just ignore them. If you want to get rid of them, disable that, but you might get worse performance.

Edit2: If nothing helps, and pickit is working better for you, you could just disable click items in ClickIt, then use PickIt to pick up items. Those settings should help though.
    Hey, thz. I'll give those settings a try.

But maybe you didnt quite understand the issue. It's not that it's trying to pick up items that were already picked, it's that it clicks past the items, making my char walk trough them and needing to come back to actually pick the item up. (That is why I think its double clicking by mistake. 1st click is on the item it self, 2nd click is a bit in front of the item, seems like it clicks 2 times in the same screen coordinates)

Regarding using both Pickit and Clickit, I did try that, but was unable to make them work toguether.
    I disabled item pickup in Clickit, and enabled it in Pickit. But then nothing worked. Couldn't pick up items, and Clickit stopped working for everything else as well.

I'll report back about if the settings changes improve it or not tho.

foxmlg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hooplah View Post

Reporting back.
    Set it to these settings, and it improved alot.
    agadg4233.png

Still gets confused what item to pick up first when 2 items are at same distance, but the other issue its 99% gone.

Why not check if last item it tried to pick up is still in the "to pickup" list?
    This would fix the getting confused what item to pick up first when at same distances..

Thank you
    Last edited by foxmlg; 01-25-2023 at 02:43 PM.

mrcreat1ve's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Is there any possibility to make the plugin able to populate ritual vessels ?

foxmlg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I keep getting this error:

Code:
    [ERR] ClickIt, Render -> System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
       at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate, Boolean& found)
       at ExileCore.Shared.Runner.Run(Coroutine routine)
       at ClickIt.ClickIt.Render()
       at ExileCore.Shared.PluginWrapper.Render()
    I already had this past league, but I ignored it as everything seems to work fine.
    But it keeps apprearing on top left of the screen multiple times per minute while playing or simply messing in stash/inventory in hideout.

As everything seems to work fine, it's only annoying that it keeps appearing.
    Can you tell what it could be and solve it, or maybe add an option to hide this from the log?

Also, the Block User Input function doesnt stop blocking when I let go of the F key.
    Input stays blocked for like 10 seconds..

Thank you.
    Last edited by foxmlg; 08-28-2023 at 07:29 AM.

OviDay1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all, Is there any ClickIt version up do date? The current one still works, but for Corrupting the essences, it says the offsets are wrong... HELP?

Unklefrak13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bug Report

It appears that ClickIT is no longer functioning as expected when it comes to clicking on altars.

I recently discovered that this feature exists.
    However, for approximately a month since I became aware of this feature, it has failed to work even once.
    With the release of a new patch, PoE Helper will likely be non-functional until it receives an update.
    Nevertheless, I wanted to make sure that someone is aware of this issue.

Thank you to the Author of this plugin, it's genuinely one of the best, and I love it <3
    Hope we can get this solved going forward, or if anyone can give me advice as to WHY it hasn't worked for me the last month.
    Thank you!

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took quite a long break from poe, but planning to play this league, will see if I can get it updated after getting to maps.
    Last edited by Hooplah; 12-08-2023 at 06:58 PM.

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    v3.23

• Haven't tested any features yet, this just allows the plugin to work with the latest PoeHUD

You'll need to update manually:
    • Download ClickIt.dll
    • Go to your install folder/Plugins/Compiled
    • Create the folder 'ClickIt'
    • Place ClickIt.dll in there
    Last edited by Hooplah; 12-08-2023 at 11:51 PM.

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I keep getting this error:

Code:
    [ERR] ClickIt, Render -> System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
       at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate, Boolean& found)
       at ExileCore.Shared.Runner.Run(Coroutine routine)
       at ClickIt.ClickIt.Render()
       at ExileCore.Shared.PluginWrapper.Render()
    I already had this past league, but I ignored it as everything seems to work fine.
    But it keeps apprearing on top left of the screen multiple times per minute while playing or simply messing in stash/inventory in hideout.

As everything seems to work fine, it's only annoying that it keeps appearing.
    Can you tell what it could be and solve it, or maybe add an option to hide this from the log?

Also, the Block User Input function doesnt stop blocking when I let go of the F key.
    Input stays blocked for like 10 seconds..

Thank you.
    I'm pretty sure this is just harmless debug text that's caused by the way the plugin uses CoRoutine, it's attempting to load the collection of on-screen item labels while they're being updated. You could go to Core -> Hide all debugging temporarily till I get around to fixing it. That will hide debugging info from other plugins too though.

Edit: Also not sure about the input remaining blocked, will have to look into it. There were reports of it happening in the past but I could never figure out what the issue was. You could disable input blocking for now and just not move your mouse while picking up items.

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrcreat1ve View Post
    Hi Is there any possibility to make the plugin able to populate ritual vessels ?
    Not planning to add that currently, sorry.

Originally Posted by OviDay1 View Post
    Hi all, Is there any ClickIt version up do date? The current one still works, but for Corrupting the essences, it says the offsets are wrong... HELP?
    This happens when some of the offsets in PoeHUD are incorrect and isn't an issue with the plugin (they're typically incorrect at league start until they've all been updated).
    Last edited by Hooplah; 12-12-2023 at 10:40 AM.

OviDay1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all. Does anyone else have problems with ClickIt when trying to corrupt essences? It opens the inventory, but does not seem to see where my Remnants are. Please help? Otherwise, thank you for this amazing tool !!!

14. Thanks Hooplah (1 members gave Thanks to OviDay1 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all. Does anyone else have problems with ClickIt when trying to corrupt essences? It opens the inventory, but does not seem to see where my Remnants are. Please help? Otherwise, thank you for this amazing tool !!!
    Just noticed this issue too, pretty sure it's something to do with the inventory being modified to add the new additional inventory slots for the league mechanic ascendancy. Will try to get it fixed today/tomorrow if I have time.
    Last edited by Hooplah; 12-12-2023 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have looked into it. The inventory structure has changed so this is an issue with PoeHelper and not the plugin. May attempt to implement a workaround in the next few days, but can't promise.

Edit: Nevermind, I had an incorrect reference to the exilecore dll, so it was using the initial 3.23 exileapi dll instead of the updated 3.23.0.1 one.
    Last edited by Hooplah; 12-13-2023 at 04:26 AM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast