11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bipolardefect View Post
    Sorry for dumb question, but where i can find step by step guide on how to install and use it? I cant even find poehud topic on this forum, only gamehelper. Are these the same?
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...framework.html (ExileApi 3.23 and beyond - Plugin framework)

PoeHUD Plugin: ClickIt
  2. Thanks bipolardefect (1 members gave Thanks to Hooplah for this useful post)
    bipolardefect's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there a way to click sanctum maps and relic altar? im tired of aiming on that

Hooplah's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bipolardefect View Post
    is there a way to click sanctum maps and relic altar? im tired of aiming on that
    I may add sanctum in the future, but I feel like that would be much better suited to it's own plugin. I've also been considering creating a plugin that does betrayal, but since it's fairly likely to be removed in the next few leagues, not sure if it would be worth the time. By relic altars, do you mean ritual? I'll add ritual altars and sulphite veins soon.

bipolardefect's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hooplah View Post
    I may add sanctum in the future, but I feel like that would be much better suited to it's own plugin. I've also been considering creating a plugin that does betrayal, but since it's fairly likely to be removed in the next few leagues, not sure if it would be worth the time. By relic altars, do you mean ritual? I'll add ritual altars and sulphite veins soon.
    Not rituals, in sanctum location there is relic altar which u need to click to start the run, so u have to aim that, then click confirm, then aim to the door which starts the run, its rly a lot numbers of click and aim

6. Thanks Hooplah (1 members gave Thanks to bipolardefect for this useful post)
    Rocker866's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, i downloaded the last dll aswell but for some reason it feels very very clunky. It missclicks alot. Got like 15ms and a pretty good pc with no lags. What settings do you guys use? I tried to set the slider from catching etc to low high nothing works. ty

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocker866 View Post
    Hey guys, i downloaded the last dll aswell but for some reason it feels very very clunky. It missclicks alot. Got like 15ms and a pretty good pc with no lags. What settings do you guys use? I tried to set the slider from catching etc to low high nothing works. ty
    Still working on it, expecting to have an update soon with some more improvements to clicking speed / accuracy.

Edit:

Things you can do for now to improve it:

Core -> Performance Settings
    - Enable: Added entities multi-threading
    - Enable: Coroutine Multi Threading
    - Enable: Parse Entities in Multi Thread
    - Threads count: 2+
    - Target fps: Your refresh rate
    - Target Parallel Coroutine Fps: Your refresh rate * 2
    - Entities fps: Your refresh rate

You will get some harmless debug text with these settings on, you can optionally enable Hide All Debugging, just remember to disable it if you run into a bug and want to report it as all debugging from the plugin will be hidden too.
    Last edited by Hooplah; 12-25-2023 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    v3.23.0.3

• Significant improvements to clicking speed and accuracy, especially in extremely juiced maps. Have tested this in wandering path maps with 205% quant + 82% quant from altars. It will still be slightly slower around abyss and expedition sites as those mobs, with all that extra quantity, drop thousands, if not tens of thousands, of items, but will still be much faster and more accurate than it was before. There is one slight downside to these improvements, which means it may take half a second or so after pressing the click key to actually activate, will try and fix this in a future version.
    • Caching settings have been removed, made default and built into the plugin in other areas that it didn't previously use caching for.
    • Fixes harvest clicking not working correctly when the window was not left-aligned in windowed mode.
    • Replaced '+cooldown per power charge' altar modifier with the updated one '-crit multi per power charge.'

You'll need to update manually:
    • Download ClickIt.dll
    • Go to your install folder/Plugins/Compiled
    • Create the folder 'ClickIt'
    • Place ClickIt.dll in there

10. Thanks KimSLi, AdvocateOfDeath (2 members gave Thanks to Hooplah for this useful post)
    camapxam's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    v3.23.0.3

• Significant improvements to clicking speed and accuracy, especially in extremely juiced maps. Have tested this in wandering path maps with 205% quant + 82% quant from altars. It will still be slightly slower around abyss and expedition sites as those mobs, with all that extra quantity, drop thousands, if not tens of thousands, of items, but will still be much faster and more accurate than it was before. There is one slight downside to these improvements, which means it may take half a second or so after pressing the click key to actually activate, will try and fix this in a future version.
    • Caching settings have been removed, made default and built into the plugin in other areas that it didn't previously use caching for.
    • Fixes harvest clicking not working correctly when the window was not left-aligned in windowed mode.
    • Replaced '+cooldown per power charge' altar modifier with the updated one '-crit multi per power charge.'

• Download ClickIt.dll
    Thanks for the update, can it read those mod (colored by other qol) now?

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by camapxam View Post
    Thanks for the update, can it read those mod (colored by other qol) now?
    Not planning to add that (and I don't think I even could with the way mods have been configured in the plugin), disable the setting in poenulleffects.
    Last edited by Hooplah; 12-26-2023 at 01:47 PM.

Dutchw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any way to stop it from trying to loot items not assigned to you?
    Like maps, map items, and when the map leader uses perm allocation?

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dutchw View Post
    Any way to stop it from trying to loot items not assigned to you?
    Like maps, map items, and when the map leader uses perm allocation?
    I'm not sure as I play solo and never in a party. You could submit a pull request with it.

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    v3.23.0.4

• Remove the waiting time in ms setting and replace it with a value that is automatically determined based on the amount of items on the ground. This should prevent lag / missclicks during high cpu usage / when in extremely juiced maps.
    • Fix an issue with multi-monitor setups which meant if your game was on the center, or furthest right monitor, the plugin could click on the screen to the left of the game window.
    • Update cached labels more frequently.
    • Errors are shown for longer and will now only be shown if Debug mode is enabled. (Ones related to corrupting essences will still be shown regardless).
    • Fixes an issue which meant the plugin was attempting to click both altar buttons, with the one it should be clicking being first. It should now correctly ignore the worst one.
    • Added a small additional delay to corrupting essences, as the first time your inventory loads in a map with the additional inventory wildwood ascendancy, there's a short stutter.
    • Added additional debug text to help find issues.

• Download ClickIt.dll

16. Thanks AdvocateOfDeath (1 members gave Thanks to Hooplah for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    v3.23.0.5

• Added sulphite veins.
    • Fixes a bug which meant the plugin wouldn't click on items while an invisible / already clicked on altar was within a certain distance.
    • Fixes a bug reintroduced in the last update related to clicking while in windowed mode.
    • Fixes a bug that should have been fixed in the last update, where the plugin would click on both altar buttons, one after another. It will now correctly only click on the correct one.
    • Fixes a bug related to the one above that meant the plugin would always click on all altars, regardless of settings.
    • Reverted the change in the last update with waiting time as changing it depending on ground items didnt have as much impact as I thought it had while testing it. Haven't added the slider back as i don't see much need for it, but if people want me to add it back, i will, let me know. It's set at 100 for now.
    • Added more debug text related to clicking items, checking whether or not the plugin is allowed to click an item depending on screen location, etc.
    • Created some new variables to avoid using the same lines of code repeatedly, which will improve performance slightly. Planning to do this for the entire plugin at some point.
    • Updated all dependencies to the latest version.

• Download ClickIt.dll

Edit: You may need to enable 'Click Items' for now for the plugin to recognise sulphite veins. If you have that option disabled for whatever reason, I don't think it will recognise them till the next version.
    Last edited by Hooplah; 01-04-2024 at 12:54 PM.

18. Thanks Doshcoinfarmer, AdvocateOfDeath, an1014 (3 members gave Thanks to Hooplah for this useful post)
    tapoffers1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure as I play solo and never in a party. You could submit a pull request with it.
    I tried to but it said I need to be a collaborator

Edit: nvm misunderstood statement thought it was a suggestion thing. I would suggest it though as I don't think any other one that I have heard of can do that
    Last edited by tapoffers1; 01-17-2024 at 06:34 AM.

Stif21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After today's update, the stopped working

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast