3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pushedx View Post
    Yes, generally speaking, writing memory and trying to change the way the game works is outside the scope of what ExileAPI is for or supported by the creators (I'm not part of the project btw).

Two main reasons why. These are reasons you can find just by random posts made in response to others in various ExileAPI threads, as this 3.15 one is specifically for 3.15 but the project itself has a long history.

#1 - the project wants to stay off GGG's radar as being a "bot platform" or "hack", so those topics aren't supported or endorsed by the creators. You won't get help in ExileAPI specific threads about these topics, so best to ask in your own thread in the appropriate forum section.

#2 - writing memory or trying to patch the client is more complicated in this game, because you need to avoid unintended side effects of breaking the client as well as the "easy" code section detections GGG can do. In short, ZH was never something you can achieve simply by changing the camera memory itself in this game. I don't think it's changed but I've not looked into ZH for years now

So what you're asking is technically possible, but not officially supported nor endorsed by the project itself, and not something that should be talked about in the ExileAPI thread itself at the creators request.
    Ok. I understand now. Thank for your reply

ExileAPI Release
    hienngocloveyou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, generally speaking, writing memory and trying to change the way the game works is outside the scope of what ExileAPI is for or supported by the creators (I'm not part of the project btw).

Two main reasons why. These are reasons you can find just by random posts made in response to others in various ExileAPI threads, as this 3.15 one is specifically for 3.15 but the project itself has a long history.

#1 - the project wants to stay off GGG's radar as being a "bot platform" or "hack", so those topics aren't supported or endorsed by the creators. You won't get help in ExileAPI specific threads about these topics, so best to ask in your own thread in the appropriate forum section.

#2 - writing memory or trying to patch the client is more complicated in this game, because you need to avoid unintended side effects of breaking the client as well as the "easy" code section detections GGG can do. In short, ZH was never something you can achieve simply by changing the camera memory itself in this game. I don't think it's changed but I've not looked into ZH for years now

So what you're asking is technically possible, but not officially supported nor endorsed by the project itself, and not something that should be talked about in the ExileAPI thread itself at the creators request.
    But. Do we have document of API for reference ?
    At present I must refer to existing plugin for reference.

Regards,

pushedx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hienngocloveyou View Post
    But. Do we have document of API for reference ?
    At present I must refer to existing plugin for reference.

Regards,
    Not that I know of. Typically, documentation in C# is handled via comments (for example like this: Search . <summary> . GitHub), and then you use Visual Studio's Intellisense feature to browse around the code. However, that requires setting up and maintaining the comments/remarks manually, and the code base itself just doesn't have much documentation or references (as it's a community project after all).

Your best bet is to do just that and refer to existing plugins, and then possibly create documentations for the project and do a pull request for others for anything missing

Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that I know of. Typically, documentation in C# is handled via comments (for example like this: Search . <summary> . GitHub), and then you use Visual Studio's Intellisense feature to browse around the code. However, that requires setting up and maintaining the comments/remarks manually, and the code base itself just doesn't have much documentation or references (as it's a community project after all).

Your best bet is to do just that and refer to existing plugins, and then possibly create documentations for the project and do a pull request for others for anything missing
    Lol. I think I can not able to make document for this API because I am learning how to use it =)).
    I am doing and small plugin for my purpose then I will release it.

Thank you !

Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,

I am doing a plugin that allow player can auto avoid skill of boss like : beam of Shaper or beam of Si.
    So how we can access or check that the boss spawn a skill ?

Regards,

pokerddd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi guys, are there plugin that shows contained items in heist chests?

DoYouCanHelp-MePls's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can help me?

Hi guys,

I am doing a plugin that allow player can auto avoid skill of boss like : beam of Shaper or beam of Si.

Regards,
    Oops, hey man, I saw that you understand a lot about these plugins and etc. I would like some help from you
    I have 2 questions
    1- Is there any site or link that explains what each plugin these q has in ExileAPI do?
    2-is there any way to see the entire map without having to explore it in its entirety? with exileAPI?
    Last edited by DoYouCanHelp-MePls; 10-17-2021 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DoYouCanHelp-MePls View Post
    Oops, hey man, I saw that you understand a lot about these plugins and etc. I would like some help from you
    I have 2 questions
    1- Is there any site or link that explains what each plugin these q has in ExileAPI do?
    2-is there any way to see the entire map without having to explore it in its entirety? with exileAPI?
    HI,
    Please read 1 first pate. The first page explain very well about how to use and how to add-in plugin from the list of the plugin.
    Each plugin on github has it own instruction.

Regards,

GameAssist's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    55/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,

Regards,
    e this is the boss entity you need
    Code:
    var actor = e.HasComp<Actor>() ? e.GetComp<Actor>() : null;
    var all_skills = actor.ActorSkills; // check this 
    var cur_act  = actor .CurrentAction ; //current
     var skill = actor.ActorSkills.FirstOrDefault(s=>s.IsUsing);
     var skill2 = actor.CurrentAction.Skill;
    var target = actor.CurrentAction.Target;
    you will have to find most of the offsets that are used in these methods yourself, because they are usually wrong and do not work correctly
    Last edited by GameAssist; 10-18-2021 at 05:56 AM.

10. Thanks hienngocloveyou (1 members gave Thanks to GameAssist for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wlastas View Post
    e this is the boss entity you need
    Code:
    var actor = e.HasComp<Actor>() ? e.GetComp<Actor>() : null;
    var all_skills = actor.ActorSkills; // check this 
    var cur_act  = actor .CurrentAction ; //current
     var skill = actor.ActorSkills.FirstOrDefault(s=>s.IsUsing);
     var skill2 = actor.CurrentAction.Skill;
    var target = actor.CurrentAction.Target;
    you will have to find most of the offsets that are used in these methods yourself, because they are usually wrong and do not work correctly
    Hi,

Yes. I used actor and actionwrapper same idea like you.
    But the offset of struct member of ActionWrappef seem is old.

Can you guy me how to find these offset by using cheat engine ?

Regard,

GameAssist's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    55/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Regard,
    I think that snowhawk04 can help us
    I would also like to participate, if, of course, the discussion is public ^^
    most likely he can help with this - it was he who updated everything related to skills the last time
    Problem with Skills . Issue #225 . Queuete/ExileApi . GitHub
    3.15 ActorSkill.GetSkillUiStatePtr list offsets by snowhawk04 . Pull Request #228 . Queuete/ExileApi . GitHub

10243245's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a function to show the name of the beast? I want to catch more beasts

snowhawk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Yes. I used actor and actionwrapper same idea like you.
    But the offset of struct member of ActionWrappef seem is old.

Regard,
    Yea, they are old and should probably be updated. To find Actor.ActionWrapper.Skill, just get the instance address of a skill (from Actor.ActiveSkills) and spam the skill. Use a mem viewer to read the object and find the address of your instanced skill. For 3.15, Actor.ActionWrapper.Skill is at 0xb8. The destination vector can be found at 0xd8. In CE, you can verify these offsets by seeing what accesses Actor.ActiveSkills and skimming the mem viewer when loading from the address.

Originally Posted by wlastas View Post
    I think that snowhawk04 can help us
    I would also like to participate, if, of course, the discussion is public ^^
    most likely he can help with this - it was he who updated everything related to skills the last time
    Problem with Skills . Issue #225 . Queuete/ExileApi . GitHub
    3.15 ActorSkill.GetSkillUiStatePtr list offsets by snowhawk04 . Pull Request #228 . Queuete/ExileApi . GitHub
    I believe it was mm3141 that added cooldown tracking a couple leagues ago. I only updated it last league as he was on vacation and wasn't able to update it himself.

Originally Posted by 10243245 View Post
    Is there a function to show the name of the beast? I want to catch more beasts
    PreloadAlert already does this.
    Last edited by snowhawk; 10-19-2021 at 09:35 PM.

15. Thanks GameAssist (1 members gave Thanks to snowhawk for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=snowhawk;4333028]Yea, they are old and should probably be updated. To find Actor.ActionWrapper.Skill, just get the instance address of a skill (from Actor.ActiveSkills) and spam the skill. Use a mem viewer to read the object and find the address of your instanced skill. For 3.15, Actor.ActionWrapper.Skill is at 0xb8. The destination vector can be found at 0xd8. In CE, you can verify these offsets by seeing what accesses Actor.ActiveSkills and skimming the mem viewer when loading from the address.

This will do in Cheat engine ?

Regards,

InstantGoods's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, how fast does this usually get updated in a new league?