Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand why everyone got it working while i need to try everything without result...
    The error still exists.. i got all required software and LATEST release with cimgui.dll ... error says i don't have cimgui.dll

ExileAPI 3.13 Release
    nonamefhxdx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Queuete: Can you help me with finding out how to add my own custom preload_alerts?

I know the format is:
    #Metadata ; Text; Color (ARGB)
    #Example : Metadata/Chests/StrongBoxes/Strongbox; ; ff00FF00

The problem is I don't know how to find the correct #Metadata ; Text; Color (ARGB) I want. Can you explain how this works?

zerger3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem is I don't know how to find the correct #Metadata ; Text; Color (ARGB) I want. Can you explain how this works?[/QUOTE]

you need to compile and use the dev version which lets you see all ingame doodads entities etc

Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AnotherOneOnTheGreyArea View Post
    Hi @Queuete,

First & foremost, thanks to continue to update exileAPI, that is the legacy of so many other developers. Just for potential wrist issues & clarity , it's a huge QoL.
    I'm contacting you about few things that i find a bit bothersome since i switched to yours, it seems some offset are not properly put.

1°) on autoOpen plugin, each time the API will try to open close to the door but not exactly on it (so it can lock the character if i use the plugin). Though the offsets are mostly write for a lot of plugin to be fair.
    There is a similar situation with Copilot & Mirage archer on my side, probably the same cause; an issue with offsets.

2°) ExileAPI (or at least a plugin) has sometimes issue (creating ping issues alike, i just need to create another instance of exileAPI (that will close the previous one) to make it disappear. By the way i use the normal settings.

3°) The antivirus issue is an annoying one, each update i need to manually autorise the exe; i know it's not on your hand but i had to tell it.

4°) ExileAPI (or at least a plugin, but i tried to activate/deactivate most of them) has sometimes random freeze. It doesn't crash but for example, it will stutter on minimap display (monsters for example).

If you want/need extra log, do not hesitate to ask me i will try to send you everything that is needed. If you prepare that i create some tickets in your github repository, tell me!

Have a nice day guys
    1. Thats non of the default plugins. If the plugin slightly misses the door thats definitly not an ExileApi offset issue.

2./4. I have no clue what you mean by "ping issues". As mentioned in the first post "EliteBar" is still not working properly in terms of performance. If you have only the default plugins and that one activated thats most likely the cause. If one of the other (default) plugins causes your issues feel free to track down which plugin it is and post a verbose error log of the play session when it happened.

3. You can add a windows defender exception for the whole folder (google).

Originally Posted by Anh Tu?n ?? View Post
    Sorry for being incoherent. What I mean is compare to Enduring hybrid flask, Foreboding hybrid flask is used with the same condition but it will spam like it doesnt have the buff. Now I can make it reserve use but then it will eat up my fority uptime (i'm using hardened scar). Also is this the right place to ask abou specific addon question like this or should I ask in the BasicFlaskRoutine thread? Thanks in advance
    For such specific questions the BasicFlaskRoutine thread is most likely the better choice.

Originally Posted by Nexerek View Post
    I don't understand why everyone got it working while i need to try everything without result...
    The error still exists.. i got all required software and LATEST release with cimgui.dll ... error says i don't have cimgui.dll
    An dll not found exception is usually caused by:
    - a dll not being present
    - a dependency of the mentioned dll (one with another name) not being present
    - rights / access issues to the dll

The troubleshooting section tells you what to do in an error case. If there is no error log created in your case, thats aswell a valueable information.

Originally Posted by nonamefhxdx View Post
    @Queuete: Can you help me with finding out how to add my own custom preload_alerts?

I know the format is:
    #Metadata ; Text; Color (ARGB)
    #Example : Metadata/Chests/StrongBoxes/Strongbox; ; ff00FF00

The problem is I don't know how to find the correct #Metadata ; Text; Color (ARGB) I want. Can you explain how this works?
    First the general way of finding the metadata path of an entity which is currently present.
    Get the plugin DevTree (see first post), open it and click "Debug entities around" in the top right corner.

For Preload Alerts: Go to the settings of PreloadAlert, click "Show all preloads" and search for the ones you are looking for. Everything which is not in here is most likely not preloaded and therefore cant be displayed by PreloadAlert.

Originally Posted by zerger3 View Post
    you need to compile and use the dev version which lets you see all ingame doodads entities etc
    No thats wrong. Compiling the code yourself changes nothing about the program.

nonamefhxdx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty, I managed to find "Show all preloads", but I wasn't able to detect Qbot_Dyness in the Hall of Grandmasters.

Here is what I found out about him, but it seems it doesn't load information directly when you enter the Hall of Grandmaster:

Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/head/pumpkin_head/pumpkinheadmtx.ao; Pumpkinhead; ffC6FFC6
    Art/Models/Items/Armours/Shields/Unique/ShieldChernobogsPillar.fmt; Cherno; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Weapon_effects/uniques/ChernobogsPillar/blade.pet; Shield; ffC6FFC6
    Art/Microtransactions/head/ice_crown/shardsc.mat; SHARDS ICE CROWN; ffC6FFC6
    Art/Microtransactions/head/ice_crown/ringc.mat; RING ICE CROWN; ffC6FFC6
    Art/Microtransactions/head/ice_crown/light_gradient.mat; lightgradient ICE CROWN; ffC6FFC6
    Art/Models/Items/Armours/Boots/BootsDex5/BootsDex5Dex.sm; Goldwyrm ALT; ffC6FFC6
    Art/Models/Items/Armours/Boots/BootsDex5/BootsDex5Dex_753e3f91.smd; Goldwyrm ALT; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/firestorm/meteor_shower/pet/trail.trl; Firestorm 1; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/firestorm/meteor_shower/SiegeFS_aoe.ao; Firestorm 2; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/firestorm/meteor_shower/SiegeFS_aoe_shards.ao; Firestorm 3; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/firestorm/meteor_shower/SiegeFS_aoe_spam.ao; Firestorm 4; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/firestorm/meteor_shower/SiegeFS_shower.ao; Firestorm 5; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/firestorm/meteor_shower/SiegeFS_shower_noSmoke.ao; Firestorm 6; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/firestorm/meteor_shower/SiegeFS_shower_shards.ao; Firestorm 7; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/auras/discipline/barrier/barrier.epk; FORCE FIELD BARRIER 1; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/auras/discipline/barrier/energyshield.ao; FORCE FIELD BARRIER 2; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/ArcaneArmour/ArcaneArmourBodyFx.ao; ArcaneArmour1; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/ArcaneArmour/cyl.pet; ArcaneArmour1; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/foot_prints/vampiric/vampiricfootprint_02.ao; Vampiric Foot 1; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/foot_prints/vampiric/town_idle/vampiricfootprint_04.ao; Vampiric Foot 2; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/foot_prints/vampiric/town_idle/vampiricfootprint_03.ao; Vampiric Foot 3; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/foot_prints/vampiric/town_idle/vampiricfootprint_02.ao; Vampiric Foot 4; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/foot_prints/vampiric/town_idle/vampiricfootprint_01.ao; Vampiric Foot 5; ffC6FFC6
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/foot_prints/vampiric/boxxy.pet; Vampiric Foot 6; ffC6FFC6

I am sad ^^

Senotin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    61/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone help me with UnstackDecks? When I try to add it to AutoLoader, this happens:

021-02-26 18:11:02.830 +07:00 [ERR] UnstackDecks -> CompilePlugin failed
    2021-02-26 18:11:02.834 +07:00 [ERR] UnstackDecks -> PoeHelper\Plugins\Source\UnstackDecks\UnstackDecks.cs(76,17) : warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    2021-02-26 18:11:02.834 +07:00 [ERR] UnstackDecks -> PoeHelper\Plugins\Source\UnstackDecks\UnstackDecks.cs(270,36) : error CS0117: 'Input' does not contain a definition for 'SetCursorPositionAndClick'
    2021-02-26 18:11:02.834 +07:00 [ERR] UnstackDecks -> PoeHelper\Plugins\Source\UnstackDecks\UnstackDecks.cs(282,36) : error CS0117: 'Input' does not contain a definition for 'SetCursorPositionAndClick'
    2021-02-26 18:11:02.834 +07:00 [ERR] UnstackDecks -> PoeHelper\Plugins\Source\UnstackDecks\UnstackDecks.cs(28,22) : warning CS0169: The field 'UnstackDecks._CoroutineIterations' is never used
    2021-02-26 18:11:02.834 +07:00 [ERR] PluginLoader -> Not found plugin dll in PoeHelper\Plugins\Compiled\UnstackDecks.
    2021-02-26 18:11:02.834 +07:00 [ERR] PluginLoader -> Dll should be named like folder or only dll in folder.

I tried compiling it manually, and I can see plugin in menu then and change hotkeys/settings, but it does not work -- when I press assigned key, nothing happens. Is there any way to run this plugin on this version of HUD?

zerger3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bug in 3.13.18 Plugin simplehotkeychain

does not fire hotkeys if "disable when chat is opened" is ticked although the chat window is closed
    Last edited by zerger3; 02-27-2021 at 06:13 PM.

mrcreat1ve's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to somehow increase the detection distance of chests / walls in the Azurite Mine?

snowhawk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrcreat1ve View Post
    Is it possible to somehow increase the detection distance of chests / walls in the Azurite Mine?
    No. 10 chars.

Tallia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

Maybe someone can help me. I have problems with the preload alerts. When i reboot my pc all is working fine for some mins. After switching out of the game the preload stop working and the dots on the minimap starts stuttering. I can restart the hud as often as i want it doenst help. When i turn of the preload plugin, it is working fine. After reboot of the pc, the preload works again for a short time.

here is the error log (i think that the one related to the preload error - if u need more information i can post the verbose aswell)

2021-03-02 17:26:32.495 +01:00 [ERR] EntityList -> Address is 0;
    2021-03-02 17:26:32.712 +01:00 [ERR] EntityList -> Address is 0;
    2021-03-02 17:26:32.929 +01:00 [ERR] EntityList -> Address is 0;
    2021-03-02 17:26:33.144 +01:00 [ERR] EntityList -> Address is 0;
    2021-03-02 17:26:33.357 +01:00 [ERR] EntityList -> Address is 0;
    2021-03-02 17:26:33.573 +01:00 [ERR] EntityList -> Address is 0;
    2021-03-02 17:26:45.148 +01:00 [ERR] EntityList -> Address is 0;
    2021-03-02 17:27:50.834 +01:00 [ERR] PreloadAlert, Tick -> System.InvalidOperationException: Die Sammlung wurde geändert. Der Enumerationsvorgang kann möglicherweise nicht ausgeführt werden.
    bei System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
    bei System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
    bei System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
    bei ExileCore.Shared.Runner.Run(Coroutine routine) in /buddy/exileapi/Core/Shared/Runner.cs:Zeile 95.
    bei PreloadAlert.PreloadAlert.AreaChange(AreaInstance area)
    bei PreloadAlert.PreloadAlert.Tick()
    bei ExileCore.Shared.PluginWrapper.Tick() in /buddy/exileapi/Core/Shared/PluginWrapper.cs:Zeile 181.
    2021-03-02 17:34:44.692 +01:00 [ERR] PreloadAlert, Tick -> System.InvalidOperationException: Die Sammlung wurde geändert. Der Enumerationsvorgang kann möglicherweise nicht ausgeführt werden.
    bei System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
    bei System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
    bei System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
    bei ExileCore.Shared.Runner.Run(Coroutine routine) in /buddy/exileapi/Core/Shared/Runner.cs:Zeile 95.
    bei PreloadAlert.PreloadAlert.AreaChange(AreaInstance area)
    bei PreloadAlert.PreloadAlert.Tick()
    bei ExileCore.Shared.PluginWrapper.Tick() in /buddy/exileapi/Core/Shared/PluginWrapper.cs:Zeile 181.

kind regards

arturino009's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    21/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Patolino View Post
    Last Season i had a arrow on my Inventory for quicker trades...dont remember which plugin i used....anyone can help me to find it?
    Its called HighlightedItems
    GitHub - IlliumIv/HighlightedItems: Plugin for PoEHUD to automatically grab highlighted items in stash tabs with the search functionality

12. Thanks Patolino (1 members gave Thanks to arturino009 for this useful post)
    Mental7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Came back after a break and got this error and it wont even start :<

How to fix?

Error.jpg

pwndbymeh's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is needed to be added to preloads for harvest to show?

Hotpoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello,have any video tutorial?

Nexerek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R