Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It follows into maps, if you're having trouble it seems that PoE needs to be at the native resolution of whatever sceen you're using for it to click correctly (ie if you want a 800x600 in a VM, don't use windowed, just set the VM to that size).

New autopilot changes are super nice for acts, although transitions are bricked in lab at the moment (constantly tries to use the swirly teleport button).

CoPilot Plugin for PoeHelper / PoeHud / ExileApi
    extreing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a problem on another machine, the copilot plugin fails to compile but poe helper starts fine

Build failed:
    [30-04-2023 1:16:22, C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\6.0.403\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\targets\Microsoft.NET.ConflictRe solution.targets(40, 5)] MSB4018: Error inesperado en la tarea "ResolvePackageFileConflicts".
    System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
    at System.Text.ValueStringBuilder.ThrowFormatError()
    at System.Text.ValueStringBuilder.AppendFormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
    at System.String.FormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
    at System.String.Format(String format, Object[] args)
    at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.Logger.CreateMessage(MessageLevel level, String format, String[] args)
    at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.Logger.LogMessage(MessageImportance importance, String format, String[] args)
    at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.ConflictResolution.ConflictResolver`1.LogMessage(Strin g conflictMessage, String format, Object[] args)
    at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.ConflictResolution.ConflictResolver`1.ResolveConflict( TConflictItem item1, TConflictItem item2, Boolean logUnresolvedConflicts)
    at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.ConflictResolution.ConflictResolver`1.ResolveConflicts (IEnumerable`1 conflictItems, Func`2 getItemKey, ConflictCallback`1 foundConflict, Boolean commitWinner)
    at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.ConflictResolution.ResolvePackageFileConflicts.Execute Core()
    at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.TaskBase.Execute()
    at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecution Host.Execute()
    at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.ExecuteInstantiatedTask(ITaskExecutionHost taskExecutionHost, TaskLoggingContext taskLoggingContext, TaskHost taskHost, ItemBucket bucket, TaskExecutionMode
    howToExecuteTask)

honestworkingman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by honestworkingman View Post
    It follows into maps, if you're having trouble it seems that PoE needs to be at the native resolution of whatever sceen you're using for it to click correctly (ie if you want a 800x600 in a VM, don't use windowed, just set the VM to that size).

New autopilot changes are super nice for acts, although transitions are bricked in lab at the moment (constantly tries to use the swirly teleport button).
    Just an update to this - worked fine in Merc lab. Was just Normal and Cruel that it didn't transition properly.

Zamuchelli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all. I'm probably dumb, but I can't figure out why the thing doesn't compile. Can you tell me?

Build failed:
    [04/30/2023 20:42:17,
    C:\Users\Boris\Downloads\PoEHelper321\Plugins\Source\Copilot\CoPilot.csproj(0,
    0)] NU1101: ImGui.NET package could not be found. Packages with this ID
    missing from the following package sources: Microsoft Visual Studio Offline
    packages
    0)] NU1102: Could not find package Microsoft.CSharp with version (>= 4.7.0)
    - Multiple versions found in Microsoft Visual Studio Offline Packages (1) [
    Next version: 4.0.1 ]
    0)] NU1101: Could not find SharpDX package. Packages with this ID
    missing from the following package sources: Microsoft Visual Studio Offline
    packages
    0)] NU1101: Could not find package SharpDX.Mathematics. packages with this
    ID is missing from the following package sources: Microsoft Visual
    Studio Offline Packages
    0)] NU1102: Could not find package System.Buffers with version (>= 4.5.1)
    - Multiple versions found in Microsoft Visual Studio Offline Packages (2) [
    Next version: 4.3.0 ]
    0)] NU1101: Could not find package System.Data.DataSetExtensions. packages with this
    Studio Offline Packages
    0)] NU1101: Could not find package System.Numerics.Vectors. packages with this
    Studio Offline Packages
    0)] NU1101: Could not find package System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.
    There are no packages with this ID in the following package sources:
    Microsoft Visual Studio Offline Packages

roffeewest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, is it possible to make more advanced control options on Withering Step and Phase Run, for example, by pressing when running, and when pressed when a certain opponent appears.
    Code:
    MonsterCheck(Settings.berserkRange, Settings.berserkMinAny,
                                                Settings.berserkMinRare, Settings.berserkMinUnique
    Now because I use Berserk, I was able to use its lines to change in Withering Step, but I would like them to be already after deleting the lines responsible for the usual triggering.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zamuchelli View Post
    Hello all. I'm probably dumb, but I can't figure out why the thing doesn't compile. Can you tell me?
    it seems to me that you are doing something wrong, if you have Poehelper running, then copilot should also start, and it looks like by errors that you do not have enough VISUAL stutio libraries, check if you have installed everything from the PoeHelper page

Keldonv7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any idea why copilot dosent want to work on second client for me? On first one everything is fine with autoskills etc, on the second one nothing happens, tried both windowed and windowed fullscreen, different DX etc.
    it works if i put second client on my main monitor.

Also, is there any way to send inputs to inactive window?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Keldonv7 View Post
    any idea why copilot dosent want to work on second client for me? On first one everything is fine with autoskills etc, on the second one nothing happens, tried both windowed and windowed fullscreen, different DX etc.
    it works if i put second client on my main monitor.

Also, is there any way to send inputs to inactive window?
    And because there is no function in PoeHelper that allows it to work with the window out of focus.
    in order for POE to work in the window, you need to change the data in RAM by deceiving the client, which is quite problematic, but if you want to ask if there is a DPB, I think it will be easier for you to install the VM and run the 2nd window on it.

9. Thanks Sychotix (1 members gave Thanks to roffeewest for this useful post)
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by roffeewest View Post
    And because there is no function in PoeHelper that allows it to work with the window out of focus.
    in order for POE to work in the window, you need to change the data in RAM by deceiving the client, which is quite problematic, but if you want to ask if there is a DPB, I think it will be easier for you to install the VM and run the 2nd window on it.
    I believe the second co-pilot instance is meant to be through a VM like you said. Without modifications, PoE barely accepts input while it is in the background (I think some keys, but no mice input?) so It would be super disruptive to play basically. They use custom mouse handling so you would need Co-pilot to go to the second window, make it active, move your mouse to where it wants to click, click, wait a tiny bit, reset back to the original position on client 1, make the game window foreground.

cout00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    I believe the second co-pilot instance is meant to be through a VM like you said. Without modifications, PoE barely accepts input while it is in the background (I think some keys, but no mice input?) so It would be super disruptive to play basically. They use custom mouse handling so you would need Co-pilot to go to the second window, make it active, move your mouse to where it wants to click, click, wait a tiny bit, reset back to the original position on client 1, make the game window foreground.
    mouse input work, but fully native. like i tryed to create a custom HID driver, set this driver as input in game, and dispatch all mou/touchscreen i/o packets by hands. but its worked only 1-2 hours, after i got banned

Keldonv7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the best VM to use?

cout00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the best VM to use?
    if you have RTX series just use a standard HyperV, you can easy path through your GPU into them. if not rtx series or any radeon, you can try a VMWare, they are have stable 3d acceleration. but you should have a win10/win11 with custom lightweight kernel, and game should be nulled into black screen, textures compressed ggpk defragmented.

Keldonv7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea why copilot has coroutine = dead and leader as a null? What am i missing

gilberto_san's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to use 2 skills combined? I would like to use
    Unnearth + cremation
    but I can not. he uses only one of them

Raumli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea why copilot has coroutine = dead and leader as a null? What am i missing
    Having this same issue .. It'll run fine for a little while, and hten all the sudden Boom - Coroutine dead. It also seems that only a restart of POEHelper will fix it.

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344 ... LastLast