129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blueclamp View Post
    The problem is not in settings and they will never fix this they (the makers) only use 1080p monitors
    setting your game to 1080p will NOT fix this issue as it is NOT a game Issue
    if you wanna use TehCheat's ExileAPI you have to set your monitor to 1080P and screw up your desktop icons *** does not matter what your have the game set to ***
    So many entitled F here. You should be grateful for maintaining such niche product

Originally Posted by ARealNewbie View Post
    Hello, can someone help on the settings?
    The HealthBars and Minimap Icons sometimes show and sometimes do not show. Some mobs have healthbars while some mobs do not have it.
    Sorry for my bad English.
    Last edited by dlr5668; 04-20-2020 at 10:12 AM.
    github.com/vadash/EZVendor

Compiled PoEHelper for 3.10 with Plugins
  2. Thanks TehCheat (1 members gave Thanks to dlr5668 for this useful post)
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem is not in settings and they will never fix this they (the makers) only use 1080p monitors
    if you wanna use TehCheat's ExileAPI you have to set your monitor to 1080P and screw up your desktop icons *** does not matter what your have the game set to ***
    I run at 1440p and have had absolutely no issues with ExileAPI. I'm not sure if any of us use 4k or ultra-wide though... but in theory it shouldn't matter as long as you don't use windows scaling.

*** oh one more thing you have to do***
    make sure your windows scaling is no higher then 100%
    anything higher will break TehCheat's version
    but again will not break Sychotix version (Only tested to 4k resolution at 150% scaling)
    Are you sure about that? I think we've had windows scaling issues no matter if you are running the old PoEHUD code (which my version is based on) or running ExileAPI. I know there have been discussions of trying to fix this... but from googling... windows does not provide an easy means of detecting windows scaling. Even if it does get "fixed," it will probably not work for everyone.

blueclamp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Are you sure about that? I think we've had windows scaling issues no matter if you are running the old PoEHUD code (which my version is based on) or running ExileAPI. I know there have been discussions of trying to fix this... but from googling... windows does not provide an easy means of detecting windows scaling. Even if it does get "fixed," it will probably not work for everyone.
    No i am NOT sure of that, I only use Your Version..
    BUT many people have complained about health-bars and mini-map icons, i was attempting to give a reason and/or solution to the issue. i could have been 100% wrong...
    i tested my theory with ExileAPI even changing the monitor resolution and the scaling .. DID NOT fix health bars or mini-map icons...
    only your version works for me
    so i thank you ... your my hero :-)
    PS i'll edit my post and indicate my solution may/dose not work... the fix did work last version (i mean the version for the previous league) but does not work for me anymore
    PSS: dlr5668 might have a solution in his post (ignoring the bad attitude LOL)
    Originally Posted by dlr5668 View Post

roska's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    42/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dlr5668 View Post
    Changing this doesn't help at least for me

TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by toadskin View Post
    Hi TehCheat,

Would you please update the PoEHelper offsets of Garena_tw version?

Thank You.
    There are some guys already doing this. They're a small group (5 or 6) and keep it private, from what I understand. Perhaps I can put you in touch with them. Do you have a Discord account (you can pm me info)?

7. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to TehCheat for this useful post)
    miracle1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    111/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible do hide hidden monsters on minimap? I tried to set "Hidden monster icon size" to 0 but its still visible

Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by miracle1 View Post
    Is it possible do hide hidden monsters on minimap? I tried to set "Hidden monster icon size" to 0 but its still visible
    IconsBuilder settings, at the bottom, "Hide Burried Monsters", check the box.

miracle1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    111/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehCheat View Post
    IconsBuilder settings, at the bottom, "Hide Burried Monsters", check the box.
    Lol, i think i have to update hud I don't have such option

Tyvm, it works now!
    Last edited by miracle1; 04-21-2020 at 01:21 PM.

gormna's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there's some weird typo in Stashie.. it has a "FiterConfig.txt" (missing an L)

now when you run it it creates a proper "FilterConfig.txt" and the mispelt one isnt used.

now im far from a programer but i messed with it and if i rename and let the messed up one load up it works fine, gives different options.. finallly stashies Fragments

but doesnt have option for veiled items and the only options for maps is "good" maps but it just considers every map good ( was hoping it would split Shaper/Elder/Blighted into seperate tab)

anyway we can get these somehow combined lol and get the working parts of both to make one superior option?

uumas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the Standardfilter file that is created by default is just very basic stuff i came up with on the fly. All the Keywords available shoul be at the top though for you to build your perfect personalized filter. Play around with it. And if you dont know the name, path or w/e information you need to make a filterLine work the way you want start fiddling with the Debugging plugin "DevTree"

RogueUno's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My solution may not work at all see the posts below

alternately you can use Sychotix version which works with any (well i can only confirm works up to 4k (2160p)) display setting.
    but Sychotix version lags the game for me (Big lag at times) but you get use to it

if you dont want your desktop icons, to get screwed up changing your display resolution...
    A few solutions are "Fences" even though it is not free. You can also use "Icon Restorer""by freesoftland", a free program that is compatible with all recent versions of the Windows operating systems.

*** oh one more thing you have to do***
    make sure your windows scaling is no higher then 100%
    anything higher will break TehCheat's version
    but again will not break Sychotix version (Only tested to 4k resolution at 150% scaling)
    I have to disagree with this because I'm using Tehcheats version on a 3440x1440p monitor and everything works fine.

14. Thanks TehCheat (1 members gave Thanks to RogueUno for this useful post)
    snowhawk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gormna View Post
    there's some weird typo in Stashie.. it has a "FiterConfig.txt" (missing an L)

now when you run it it creates a proper "FilterConfig.txt" and the mispelt one isnt used.

now im far from a programer but i messed with it and if i rename and let the messed up one load up it works fine, gives different options.. finallly stashies Fragments

but doesnt have option for veiled items and the only options for maps is "good" maps but it just considers every map good ( was hoping it would split Shaper/Elder/Blighted into seperate tab)

anyway we can get these somehow combined lol and get the working parts of both to make one superior option?
    Stashie was recently updated to handle the influences and veiled items. This also came with correcting the config file name. If Stashie doesn't see "FiltersConfig.txt", it'll create that file with some default filters. You can rename your existing config and it should just work. You can see my post from the Stashie thread for an example config file.

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ml#post4190319 (STASHIE - a stash managing plugin for PoeHud)
    Last edited by snowhawk; 04-21-2020 at 07:47 PM.

Kinsie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, never had issues with hud before. This league i got new monitor 4k. And no matter which setting i use and 100% scale nothing works. Hud load but nothing is showing, preloads nor anything. Sometimes i see hp bar in lower right corner and thats it. I used until now Sychotix's lite version. Not sure was it some patch or something lite is not showing minimap icons only hp bars.
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kinsie View Post
    Hello, never had issues with hud before. This league i got new monitor 4k. And no matter which setting i use and 100% scale nothing works. Hud load but nothing is showing, preloads nor anything. Sometimes i see hp bar in lower right corner and thats it. I used until now Sychotix's lite version. Not sure was it some patch or something lite is not showing minimap icons only hp bars.
    Thanks in advance.
    if healthbars are getting scaled too far (150% for example) that's exactly the behavior you'd see. You probably didn't set scaling to 100% on that monitor or something is overriding the setting and causing issues.

If you're using multiple monitors, make sure the monitor is selected before changing the scaling setting. Windows tracks that per monitor. If you only have one monitor, then like I said, something else is forcing scaling.

ItzBaka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hay everytime i try to open poehelper, my monitor is flickerin & then poe & poehelper crashes.. why ?

Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233 ... LastLast