Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much, it works very well on kakao server !!

exmap 2.0: Simple and lightweight maphack
    Xenthalon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to drop in and say a big thanks, I didn't get at first what people were on about with that fullbright and health bar stuff, but holy hell, it's like a completely different game. Feels like having maphack in the Diablo 2 days, it's just brilliant.

Anh Tu?n ??'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I configure the maximum zoom range by adding MaximumZoomMultiplier in exmap.ini file. I tried adding MaximumZoomMultiplier=200 but it didnt work, i can still zoom out indefinitely.

maper's Avatar Elite User __readgsqword(0x188); CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/353
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anh Tu?n ?? View Post
    Can I configure the maximum zoom range by adding MaximumZoomMultiplier in exmap.ini file. I tried adding MaximumZoomMultiplier=200 but it didnt work, i can still zoom out indefinitely.
    I removed the maximum option in favor of unlimited zoom.

MustardPickles's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maper View Post
    Do you happen to know why Zoom causes Preload Alerts to not work?

Thanks G/R
    26/353
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MustardPickles View Post
    Do you happen to know why Zoom causes Preload Alerts to not work?
    It's probably not zoom specifically. The anti-detection trick in exmap might interfere with other cheats. Cheat Engine for example will not work properly if you try to use it after exmap is loaded. You should always load exmap last if you're loading other things too.

7. Thanks MustardPickles (1 members gave Thanks to maper for this useful post)
    MustardPickles's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's probably not zoom specifically. The anti-detection trick in exmap might interfere with other cheats. Cheat Engine for example will not work properly if you try to use it after exmap is loaded. You should always load exmap last if you're loading other things too.
    Yeah that's what I ended up doing, loading exmap last fixes the issue. Was just curious about the interaction.

jadonas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think its possible to learn delirium reward types with c.e when we enter a map ?

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jadonas View Post
    Do you think its possible to learn delirium reward types with c.e when we enter a map ?
    I haven't seen any mention of that existing. I think people looked at the UI elements and they weren't loaded until after you hit the portal... but that doesn't mean that there isn't some metadata somewhere that would tell you the drops.

I don't know if it is worth the effort as you're probably going to run the delirium anyways.

11. Thanks Mike2012 (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    RavensRed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was workin for me last night tried to run it today and im getting the 000000006 error now havent done anything differently

Pff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If possible i would like to get this feature back tbh, i really liked that i couldnt just zoom unlimited

MrKrazyKoala's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Win 10 64bit 1909 (18363.752)

1.Logged into the standalone client
    2. Unzipped the exmap_270.zip (Current Version)
    3. Ran the exmap.exe
    4. Wait about 30 seconds for the
    5. Clicked Ok
    6. Start Playing

Everything works as described pretty seamless startup THANKS!!

banshek77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this ever stops working, please contact me before abandoning it, (talking to mapper only) I found their antimaphack anticheat in the kernel, they are so goofy they actually named it like hidegamemap.sys or something like that lol. Anyways I'll highly consider giving it to you and you alone, the method of how to disable it.

Review: I'm absolutely loving this and I refuse to play this pos called POE without it, they have the camera zoomed in so far I'm getting a lazy eye, the game is dark its like playing helen keller simulator, I turn this on and I really don't see what the big deal is of why they would hate it, maybe as far as PVP advantage, but really you are just fixing their game to not look like complete eye cancer, so thank you so much, my eyes thank you.

User Tip (Full bright is turned off by default in the ini, I didn't know it was in there for a few hours, check it out) Maybe he has it default off for security idk.

Thanks G/R
    26/353
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by banshek77 View Post
    If this ever stops working, please contact me before abandoning it, (talking to mapper only) I found their antimaphack anticheat in the kernel, they are so goofy they actually named it like hidegamemap.sys or something like that lol. Anyways I'll highly consider giving it to you and you alone, the method of how to disable it.

Review: I'm absolutely loving this and I refuse to play this pos called POE without it, they have the camera zoomed in so far I'm getting a lazy eye, the game is dark its like playing helen keller simulator, I turn this on and I really don't see what the big deal is of why they would hate it, maybe as far as PVP advantage, but really you are just fixing their game to not look like complete eye cancer, so thank you so much, my eyes thank you.

User Tip (Full bright is turned off by default in the ini, I didn't know it was in there for a few hours, check it out) Maybe he has it default off for security idk.
    I keep the brightness stuff off by default because personally I find it terrible. But people seem to like it.

I'm really curious as to what you're referring to with the anti-cheat in the kernel. There are no ring0 components I'm aware of unless you're running a non-standard client (like CN, KR or something like that). If it's the CN version then I wouldn't be surprised since Tencent uses a broad kernel-mode anti-cheat for their published games.

banshek77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep the brightness stuff off by default because personally I find it terrible. But people seem to like it.

I'm really curious as to what you're referring to with the anti-cheat in the kernel. There are no ring0 components I'm aware of unless you're running a non-standard client (like CN, KR or something like that). If it's the CN version then I wouldn't be surprised since Tencent uses a broad kernel-mode anti-cheat for their published games.
    This is my first time playing and my eyes are bleeding as I just got to act 10 so I'm going to go make food, next time I restart my computer I'll take a screenshot for you. I find most games hide little things in the kern nowadays. Once I exit out of it it just stays gone until I reboot, and yeah tencent for sure has its own little thing thats in the system thread. They call it "game assistant" I terminate it to hack warzone.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516 ... LastLast