[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12585960616263646566 ... LastLast
    notorious879's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I do encounter problems while using Maphack with the OHB Detection. I've always been using your program in addition to Maphack Cheatengine, (can't bare with the vanilla distance of view ) that was allowing me to scroll all the way and see much more far from my char.

But it has been more than 4 weeks, i got the OHB Missing problems, and only recently after taking some time, i saw that after i reach a certain scroll point, it does show me " OHB Not found ".

Is there any way to fix this? Work around this? For me both of your program are essential for having fun in the game i wouldnt enjoy at all to have to choose between one or two...

Thanks in advance.

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    namelessboy84's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you. I like it. good

stfufag's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    46/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where can I donate?

stfufag's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    46/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    loading wingman makes my poe sound crack

poelove155's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does this work for 3.13

Impulsx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by poelove155 View Post
    does this work for 3.13
    Read please
    Patch Proof Design
    Don't stress about the script not working because of patches! The only thing that will make this script stop working, is if they completely move the interface elements around. That happens once in a blue moon, and it's as easy as moving a pixel location from one point of the screen to another. This means that there no downtime right when that new juicy patch is about to drop. This is all because of the Pixel searching method of gathering information from the game instead of from memory. There is no need to adjust offsets everytime! Just do a fresh calibration if things are off, and your good to go!

Poefue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using Wingman Reloaded past few leagues without any problems. I updated it yesterday for the new league and when I turn on auto flasks my fps drops from 144 down to 5 and bounces between the max and min fps rapidly until I turn off auto flasks option. I rolled back graphics drivers a few times to when I played and it was stable and used a few older wingman reloaded as well but still run into the rapid fps fluctuation problem when I turn on auto flasks. My specs are 2700x, 2080, 16 gb.

gggsucks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same problem, use 1920x1080 and vulkan.
    I noticed when you put directx 11 sometimes solves ( in my case there is no way to play with directx 'cause of insane laggy )

gonzaemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, how can i manage quicksilver flasks in Wingman 13.0005? In flask settigs there is no quicksilver handler

ber142's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK i know this dumb, I tried to find the answer. But how does AHK work with limited user exactly. I have done with ExileAPI etc. I have PoE limited. I just need details since this is on AHK. Do i need whole install of AHK within the folders a limited user can not access or just the script/install install?

dodgerrr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It suddenly not detecting the correct area, and thus is permanently paused. How do I fix it? Ran smoothly since the league launch until an hour ago.

edit: nevermind, started working again after updating the ahk, not sure it that was it
    Last edited by dodgerrr; 01-17-2021 at 10:45 AM.

LongJohnDude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there!
    I have a problem with your script, or rather with triggers that fire on the icon. The goal was to determine state of exerted attack counter, and if it was empty - to activate a cry. I found such a fragment on the icon (in skill bar), which does not change from the number of remaining charges, but differs from the usual one. Tested string whether it correctly determines true / false for all values of the counter, everything is correct, for 0 charges - fail, for everything else (1-5 charges) - success. Pasted it in appropriate place of "utility management", setup CD (a bit more than skill tooltip), set it "on", assign correct hotkey, life/es/mana/QS/Pri/Sec is off, and "Show" off too. But all it do - just fire cry by CD.
    What could be the reason? This is not the first time I have used this script function and it did not give any misfires, the main thing is to make the correct icon template. I thought that this might be due to the animation of the cooldown and increased the corresponding parameter in the settings, anyway the script continues to work as I described above. I recalibrated, all other functions work correctly (at least those that I use) but not this one.
    script version 12.04, ahk 1.1.33.02, win 10 x64, windowed fullscreen 2560x1440 DX11

LongJohnDude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After last patch auto detonate become not universal for Delve and regular areas.

locodice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not working with 2560x1440 resolution !
    Last edited by locodice; 01-19-2021 at 12:53 PM. Reason: mistakes

Booguh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, i LOVE this AHK, don't think I could play PoE without it. Since I last played, this AHK was updated with the chaos recipe feature, its great! But is there a way to scan your chaos recipe tab to refresh whats in there? I manually moved items around or added items to the tab, and now the script is struggling to know how many complete sets I have and where they are.

Edit: Yea, the chaos recipe is completely broken for me. Its thinking I have items where I don't and not recognizing items where I do. I tried to change the tab I stashed them and start over but its still messing up. I have 10+ body armors and it thinks I have none ect. Or it thinks theres a complete set and when it pulls out the items its grabbing like 3 weapons and a helmet only. Its just not working atm. It needs a way to either reset the items it thinks I have so I can redeposit, or a way to rescan my chaos recipe dump tab.
    Last edited by Booguh; 01-22-2021 at 03:42 PM.