[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 464748495051525354 ... LastLast
    Bunta126's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    The zoom is possibly because your stash is not correctly aligned, its to scroll back to the top of the tab list when it goes to pick one. Turn off the option to use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in the settings of the game.

Then for the uniques, since they can possibly go to three different tabs they have special logic that occurs on the spot. They are a special exception to the grouping rule.
    This is happening to me too but disabling mouse zoom in game doesn't do anything.
    When I use the inventory stash hotkey it scans the items in inventory, zooms in, opens chat window, beeps, types 24 in chat, doesn't switch to the correct stash tab, then tries to click items in inventory (behind chat window and others go into tab). With mouse zoom option disabled all the above still happens without zooming in.

I assume the zoom in, opening chat and typing 24 is supposed to be part of changing to the right stash tab or something?
    Any idea why it's doing that instead of what it's supposed to? I only have 6 stash tabs and my 1st currency one is named Money, would that affect it?

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pissingthekiss View Post
    paused while chat is opened, CHAT IS NOT OPENED, lol
    If you are so convinced it doesn't work then fuck off,I don't have the patience for POS like you.
    WingmanReloaded: https://bandittech.github.io/WingmanReloaded

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bunta126 View Post
    This is happening to me too but disabling mouse zoom in game doesn't do anything.
    When I use the inventory stash hotkey it scans the items in inventory, zooms in, opens chat window, beeps, types 24 in chat, doesn't switch to the correct stash tab, then tries to click items in inventory (behind chat window and others go into tab). With mouse zoom option disabled all the above still happens without zooming in.

I assume the zoom in, opening chat and typing 24 is supposed to be part of changing to the right stash tab or something?
    Any idea why it's doing that instead of what it's supposed to? I only have 6 stash tabs and my 1st currency one is named Money, would that affect it?
    Rename your tabs so that they are longer then the width of the stash. You need to have the drop-down button on the right

Or the other option is just buy enough tabs that the dropdown list appears
    Last edited by thebbandit; 03-28-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

pissingthekiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    paused while chat is opened, CHAT IS NOT OPENED, lol

pissingthekiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there seems to be a bug in the program, very badly programmed tho, Paused while chat is open, my chat is not opened, this is very bad, there are no overrides for these bugs, so bad

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pissingthekiss View Post
    there seems to be a bug in the program, very badly programmed tho, Paused while chat is open, my chat is not opened, this is very bad, there are no overrides for these bugs, so bad
    DUDE, what is your malfunction?! Stop spamming the thread with bullshit, you don't want to follow the setup instructions so fuck off. Even in the old instructions it says you need to be in Windowed Fullscreen, either follow the directions or just don't use the damn script and GTFO.

7. Thanks rlwjr (1 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    Mariogusman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to say that this is very good! I`m kinda new to POE and am still figuring out how to do some stuff and this is certainly making the game more enjoyable!

Thank you for making this <3

iKinGV's Avatar Member
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you very much

xXGeminiXx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also wanted to say thank you. This has been so good for all of us. The depth of the settings is so fantastic. Much love.

whydoihavetodothisman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having an issue where the script randomly stops/starts. (Paused while Not on Character/WingmanReloaded active)
    Every time I calibrate "onchar" individually it starts working but it stops randomly, any idea of that why would be the case?

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by whydoihavetodothisman View Post
    Having an issue where the script randomly stops/starts. (Paused while Not on Character/WingmanReloaded active)
    Every time I calibrate "onchar" individually it starts working but it stops randomly, any idea of that why would be the case?
    First you may not use any software on your computer that changes the color of the screen, even slightly. One single digit of variation will break the functions that rely on exact colors.

If you are not using anything like that, and that includes the one built into windows.... then you need to just recalibrate because they did another patch, which also changed the colors on its own. Sometimes the color samples need to be redone when they do patches.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mariogusman View Post
    Just wanted to say that this is very good! I`m kinda new to POE and am still figuring out how to do some stuff and this is certainly making the game more enjoyable!

Thank you for making this <3
    Originally Posted by iKinGV View Post
    thank you very much
    Originally Posted by xXGeminiXx View Post
    I also wanted to say thank you. This has been so good for all of us. The depth of the settings is so fantastic. Much love.

<3 thanks for the kind words, I know there are a lot of people using this and very happy with it.

14. Thanks Said Ufuk (1 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    Said Ufuk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great work thank you! You saved my wrists! There's only just one minor issue I'm having and it only happens like 1 in 15 times. I set my attack buttons to use my utility flasks. (I also have my buff skill linked to QS flask but don't think it's related). Sometimes when I'm holding down the attack button for example the q button, just after the cooldowns on the flasks expire it will use the flasks for me but at that instant my character will stop attacking. So I need to press the attack key again. I'm using a laptop but with an external keyboard could this be the cause?

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Said Ufuk View Post
    Great work thank you! You saved my wrists! There's only just one minor issue I'm having and it only happens like 1 in 15 times. I set my attack buttons to use my utility flasks. (I also have my buff skill linked to QS flask but don't think it's related). Sometimes when I'm holding down the attack button for example the q button, just after the cooldowns on the flasks expire it will use the flasks for me but at that instant my character will stop attacking. So I need to press the attack key again. I'm using a laptop but with an external keyboard could this be the cause?
    This may be related to the change made when allowing the script to operate in the background. I'll try looking into this soon

17. Thanks Said Ufuk (1 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    aswdhkjasdf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any way you could include the option of a randomized delay before activating flasks? I feel that having the exact same delay on ALL flask activations is just asking for a ban since no human can do that. However, adding a random delay of 100 secs (base cd)+ or - lets say 10 secs is huge to decrease risk

Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 464748495051525354 ... LastLast