[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131460 ... LastLast
    thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hellzer123 View Post
    OHB?

English please? I don't understand half of the stuff you wrote here.
    This is because you are not reading.

For those who can read english:

Code:
    Version .07.02 November/12/2019
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Debug messages have been improved
        Now can have optional readout of the MS time
            Enable Scan MS which appears when Debug Messages is enabled
        Mostly for displaying issues with the OHB
        The checkboxes have been moved out of the tabs and into main window
            you can now access them from any tab

Adjustments to the OHB's movement check 
        instead of doing a pixelgetcolor it instead uses PixelSearch
        This is to prevent color matching issues (when ES covers but then is gone)
        adds a few MS to health scan, but fixes issues with reliability

Version .07.01 November/11/2019
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Found another issue with the OHB moving
        If the OHB moved the MS that the scan starts, but moved back in < than 15 ms
        Added another pixel check at the moment OHB health check starts to catch this
        Seems to have worked, am no longer getting DC's when using dash etc..
    Last edited by thebbandit; 11-13-2019 at 12:00 PM.

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) &amp; Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or how about a program that actually works?
    Just disable it in the config tab. It's the first option. The original method of detecting health is still there, it just won't work when your in delve.

If you can provide an unclipped screenshot that shows the Overhead health bar, I can see why it's messing up or if it's detecting at all.

In the future though, please don't come at me with the stance that I owe you shit. This program comes with no warranty, and there is no guarantee that it will work for you. I am being generous to share my work on this script, I don't expect payment (though donations are always welcome) for all the things I've done to make this script as awesome as it is now. If I am not charging you for this free program, what gives you the right to be so demanding of me? Nothing does, that's what.

So check yourself, and let's press the reset button on the tone of this conversation. K?
    Last edited by thebbandit; 11-13-2019 at 10:56 PM.

dontwanttodie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tool, especially like the new release with the ohb checking. What I would like to see is basically a function that ignores everything else, except the autoquit, but does that around 10x faster. Planning to use it in hc, and doesn't seem to be fast enough by default to actually depend on it.
    So basically I just scrapped most of the functionality from the command myself, increased tick rates, decreased number of gui checks etc., and this way I feel it could actually save me if it's not a oneshot, it would just be nice to have that function by default . But its probably a bit niche use case..
    Last edited by dontwanttodie; 11-14-2019 at 04:02 AM.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a plan to split the health check part of the script into three child scripts. As well as doing the same for loot vacuum, and Auto mines. Similar to how the Quicksilver part of the script was split off.

At a minimum while using the OHB it has a reaction time of 96-600 Ms or so, lower when your health is extremely low. Then with the child scripts updating the health and feeding that information to the main script, the main script can simply be a loop checking the GUI status and firing off flasks or the quit command. Without anything to impede the speed of these checks it can drop the delay between loops by quite a margin.

I'm thinking the difference would be from 1000+ms to less than 200ms. That's a huge drop in the delay between scans! And this would finally let the script react in time to huge spikes of damage.

My class is done in 4 weeks, so I'll probably be looking to do that around that time.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More adjustments I was working on last night, should fix some more of the issues with the OHB detecting the proper color for health on script load. I was trying to make this so it does not need calibration, but default color values should be effective for nearly everyone. If your colors are different, there is a way to recalibrate it.

Code:
    Version .07.03 November/14/2019
    Calibration section has been restructured
        Added optional calibration to resample the OHB health color
            Default health color is now provided in the INI load
            fixes a bug when loading from hideout to map directly on top of the Portal
            Only occured when first scan of the OHB was in the map after being in H.O.
            This will ensure a consistent sample for comparison
        Individual Samples have been given a button that opens their own GUI
        The ? button has been improved since it was showing up behind the GUI

Similarity of the OHB string has been reduced to 97 from 98
        Seems to reduce the amount of "OHB moved before scan" errors
        only seemed to be an issue when there are spell effects directly below OHB
    I suspect that the issue was the spell effects occupying the blank pixels on the left and right of the OHB, and slightly adjusting the colors of the adjacent pixels. When the OHB was directly in front of such bright spell effects, it was causing issues with matching properly. Now that the script has a default value, this should not be an issue.
    Last edited by thebbandit; 11-14-2019 at 01:04 PM.

6. Thanks yoshi244 (1 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and how do we apply this fix?
    If you mean to update to it? It will detect a new version when the script is launched and update. Unless you have checked the box for "Turn off Auto-Update", in which case you will need to uncheck that and reload.

There is no need to do anything beyond update, it provides default hex values for the health color when the script loads. Turn on debug messages and optionally Scan MS, then go into the mines so your healthbar is visible and the script is not paused. It should now begin to show information about any issues the OHB is having. If you constantly are getting messages saying OHB not found, or OHB moved before scan, then there is something going wrong with the detection of the OHB. Since you said you are using 1080p 16:9 idk why it would be having issues. That is the same resolution I developed the function on, maybe you are using a program called F.lux? it modifies the colors of your screen, and this script does not work when its active.

sushix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    33/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    curious... will this wingman will be compatible with new 3.9 league ?
    and thank you for all the efforts youve done.

hacker143's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    32/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    If you mean to update to it? It will detect a new version when the script is launched and update. Unless you have checked the box for "Turn off Auto-Update", in which case you will need to uncheck that and reload.

There is no need to do anything beyond update, it provides default hex values for the health color when the script loads. Turn on debug messages and optionally Scan MS, then go into the mines so your healthbar is visible and the script is not paused. It should now begin to show information about any issues the OHB is having. If you constantly are getting messages saying OHB not found, or OHB moved before scan, then there is something going wrong with the detection of the OHB. Since you said you are using 1080p 16:9 idk why it would be having issues. That is the same resolution I developed the function on, maybe you are using a program called F.lux? it modifies the colors of your screen, and this script does not work when its active.
    Good day bro, Thank you for this awesome ahk and I hope my donation is enough to help you maintain the script

I would like to request a simple AHK customizable flask macro or key macro

this is the example of GUI
    T4mdxmi.png

all in the box keys can be changed too. I can make it in ahk but I want a faster one with GUI and i dont know anything about making a GUI

I hope you can make this simple flask macro key as i used this in other games too.

Thank you for your consideration and more power

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sushix View Post
    curious... will this wingman will be compatible with new 3.9 league ?
    and thank you for all the efforts youve done.
    I am sure I can adapt the script to whatever changes are coming to the Interface/Items in the 3.9 update. I am excited for the new skillgem changes, and that will definitely need a rewrite of parts of the item parser.

Originally Posted by hacker143 View Post
    Good day bro, Thank you for this awesome ahk and I hope my donation is enough to help you maintain the script

I would like to request a simple AHK customizable flask macro or key macro

this is the example of GUI
    T4mdxmi.png

all in the box keys can be changed too. I can make it in ahk but I want a faster one with GUI and i dont know anything about making a GUI

I hope you can make this simple flask macro key as i used this in other games too.

Thank you for your consideration and more power
    It is strange that you are mentioning donating for a second time, but either time I never received any notification of one being made. Thanks for the gesture though :P I appreciate when people donate to say thanks for the work on this script, but it is never required to enjoy this! Its open source for a reason, I never intend to make this a purchased script.

Changes in the latest update:

This patch is a big one made up of many small changes, most important is a new way to automate going from stash to vendor! The Id/Vend/Stash hotkey can now find and move to the stash, sort your items, go to vendor and dump. Set this up on the Inventory Tab.

Another great adjustment is the movestash function can switch over to using the arrow keys once it has a starting location. It now quickly moves from one stash to the other without needing to open the dropdown menu.

And the last big change is the bulk Flask/Gem vendor logic has been completely reworked. it is MUCH more accurate when selling mass quantities, or even works with low quantities of gems with high quality. This was the most time consuming of all these changes, but man was it fun figuring out this math problem. It can sell an entire inventory full of items with nearly 100% accuracy of how many orbs you should receive in exchange, while also minimizing the quality in each group above 40.

Patch Notes:

Code:
    Version .07.04 November/19/2019
    New Automation Options in the Inventory Tab for the Id/Vend/Stash hotkey
        Enable "search for stash" to find the stash on screen if no panels are open
            If found it will wait to walk and open the Stash, then proceed to sort
        Enable "Move to vendor after stash" to find vendor and click after Stashing
            Only goes to vendor if there are items left over in inventory
            Select which master string it searches for from the 3 options
                MasterStr is for any of the Masters
                NavaliStr is for Navali
                HelenaStr is for Helena
            A Vendor must be visible from the stash location (on same screen)
                If using MasterStr will click the first it finds

Rework of the item sort function to allow chaining actions
        Identify, Vendor, Stash, and Divination have been given their own functions

Improvement to the MoveStash function
        First tab it goes to always uses the old method to make sure of starting point
            Tabs after the first use the left and right arrows to make it much faster
            If the tab is over 20 spaces away it will reselect in the dropdownlist

Other fixes for GUI being always on top
        Custom Loot Filter GUI is now AlwaysOnTop as well

Added tooltips to the Stash Management section of the Inventory Tab

Bulk vendor function has been drastically improved and is much more accurate
        20 quality flask are treated as 40 quality for sorting purposes
        Flasks/Gems are grouped as close to 40 as possible
        Once they are sorted it will vendor them in the order of each group
        Also provides more information about the total values
            gives the total quality, orb value, grouped q, excess q, and un-used q
        Is more accurate with many at once, but will always get a valid result

Fix for GUI showing twice if game was open and Show GUI on Startup was checked

Fix for items being missed sometimes
        Random click area was a little too large, tightened up by 10 pixels
        Also added a little delay between clicks when going through grouped items

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be removing the OHB as a default enabled setting in the next patch, unfortunately it is not nearly as reliable as I was hoping. I am still getting a handful of disconnects and false negatives when there is a lot of action on the screen. Especially when using dash skills. They seem to stutter the healthbar ever so slightly in different directions and it causes havok on the OHB function. I have tried a few fixes, but they got closer to the end goal, but not quite there yet.

I have some ideas to fix it, but it may require some additions to the ReScale function in order to tighten up the search area of the OHB, then making the Percentage function do a constant refresh of the OHB to determine if it has moved. This function is proving to be a difficult implimentation.

For now I would recommend disabling the OHB while not inside delve.

UPDATE:
    I have some good news and bad news after testing.

I have found that after trimming the search area to ONLY contain the small box of possible OHB locations, it is no longer finding the OHB in strange alternate locations. This was the first issue, and that has been resolved for anyone using a height of 1080.

But in testing on alternate resolution height, I am finding that the FindText library only works if the scale of the image is maintained. So it will work on 1440x1080 the same as it will work in 3840x1080, because the scale of the search image has not been changed on your screen. But when the resolution changes its height, the image is scaled to a smaller number of pixels. The search will not find the same patern of pixels, and I have not found a reliable divisor, nor way to scale the search pixels on the fly.

So while this FindText library is amazing when it comes to screen detection, its all being produced within 1080 height and that causes some scaling problems.
    Anyone using a 1080 height screen can use the functions as default: OHB, Find stash, and Vendor after stash. But then immune to this all, is the buff icons. Since you get the sample yourself, its at your resolution.

I have decided to add edit fields for assigning your own custom search strings to use in case you are using an alternate height. I will have to make some kind of tutorial on how to capture them properly.

I will have an update with these changes out sometime soon
    Last edited by thebbandit; 11-21-2019 at 06:04 PM.

Shaanujaanu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most everything works..but auto mine doesnt seem to work..Im using stormblast mine (still leveling)? is there a hotkey i need to press? when I double tap D i can see the message saying auto mines are paused though. Any help?
    Last edited by Shaanujaanu; 11-23-2019 at 01:44 AM.

Selmia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dunno what im doing wrong it doesnt even use any health flask, updated to recent AHK, version of the script, can i attach any logs somehow?

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shaanujaanu View Post
    Most everything works..but auto mine doesnt seem to work..Im using stormblast mine (still leveling)? is there a hotkey i need to press? when I double tap D i can see the message saying auto mines are paused though. Any help?
    May want to calibrate the detonate mines color, use the samplers(wizard or individual) to grab the color and then use the gamestates GUI to ensure that it's working properly.

Beyond that, it's checking the box in the interface but I'm assuming you already did that since it's showing the pause message.

Originally Posted by Selmia View Post
    Dunno what im doing wrong it doesnt even use any health flask, updated to recent AHK, version of the script, can i attach any logs somehow?
    First step is always to do calibration. Use the wizard and the gamestates GUI to ensure your gamestates are showing properly.

Once you have calibration in order (at bare minimum will need onchar), you need to decide if you are using the OHB (for in delve) or not. If you do use OHB and your screen height is not 1080, it will unfortunately not work. (I have a workaround for this in a patch soon)

Then save your flask settings when the game is visible, and it will sample your health, Mana and energy shield colors.

Almost done! Press your auto flask hotkey that you assign in the config tab, and it should be good to go.

PunishMents's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great work man. really divine I won't even use flask manager anymore tks

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In trying to track down the issues with the OHB system, I have developed a new way of determining the location of the player. Using the log file from the game, we can now determine where we are at any time! For the first time everything will now pause when you enter any town! Because of this, locating your POE client.txt file is now mandatory.

With this change, it allowed me to remove several of the unnecessary pixel checks from the GuiStatus function.The ability to grab any of them still remains when called specifically, but removing the extra checks dropped the total time of the GuiStatus from 280+ MS to around 100 MS. This will improve the reaction speed of the script by quite a bit, and anywhere those extra status checks are needed, they can fire when required.

The OHB has been improved, its much less likely to have false negatives which cause it to DC. That being said, they still rarely occur. For the most part, I fixed the issues with it causing disconnects from the OHB moving around. Now the issue is when there is a lot of bright spell effects directly below the OHB, such as the swirling portal effect it can fire accidentally. Beyond the rare Disconnect its working rather well, so its been kept enabled by default. With the new Client log detection method we can have the OHB only enable while inside the mines, which is the only place it was required in the first place. Its getting a lot closer to being Perfect but its stopped just short, I plan to keep iterating on this function in the future.

I have good news for anyone using a resolution that does not have 1080 height, ALL of the FindText strings can now be replaced with your own custom ones! I will be making a guide page soon that will walk through the process to capture each one. Most importantly is how to capture the OHB string, because it needs to be EXACTLY at a certain position. The others are pretty easy to grab, simply capture the text described.

If people are willing to submit their resolution's FindText strings, I can easily add them to the dropdown list for each one.

Another little change is a loading tooltip when the script starts, which displays that the script is still loading. Also, forgot to mention in the patch notes, but there is a hotkey to reset the Stash Tab the script considers its on, this lets you basically reset the stash logic and have it select the tab from the dropdown.

Patch Notes:
    Code:
    Version .07.05 November/24/2019
    New setting in the Configuration Tab to point to your Client.txt location
        Its set up for steam client on C: drive, but simply locate your own otherwise
        Will pause the script when entering town or hideout, and switch on OHB in mines
        Automatically scans log for location at start, and anytime you zone

*** Script will prompt the user if they do not have a valid Client.txt Location ***

GuiStatus has been reduced from 280 ms to just over 100 ms
        Half of the status checks have been moved out of the Flask logic
        Only the Id/Vend/Stash hotkey will check for Stash, Div and Vendor
        OnHideout, OnMines, OnTown is now handled by the Client log
            OnHideout and OnHideoutMin are no longer necessary, and has been removed

Discovered that the FindText library will only work for others running on 1080 Height
        This means OHB, Find Stash, and Vendor after stash are affected
        To fix this, I Introduced a new Strings Tab for custom FindText strings
            Use the dropdown list to Select the 1080 defaults, or paste in your own
            Capture the strings by clicking the Get Icon button, adjust the w/h and go
            If setting huge width (max) set height to something low (20) so it wont crash
                These extreme values are there if someone is using huge resolutions
            Most of the time to capture a simple text, w = 30 , h = 15 , are good values

Fixes for Overhead Health Bar
        OHB detection now only occurs within the center area of the screen
            Fixes false matches that will occur on the sides and bottom
        OHB now scales based on the string's pixel width
            Enter your custom string in the Strings Tab
            Width should end up as an even number
        OHB Percentage logic now checks to determines if OHB itself moved/gone
            Finally fixed a lot of the false negatives

"Use OHB for health?" is now "Switch to OHB for Delve?"
        Setting now determines if you switch into OHB while in Azurite Mines
        Use Auto-Quit at your discretion, can have false negatives on rare occasion

Added loading tooltips when starting the script

Cleaning up in the GottaGoFast script, implimented library and removed clutter
        Now always uses the ReadFromFile() instead of two INI load sections
        Duplicate functions from Library have been removed
    Last edited by thebbandit; 11-25-2019 at 02:49 AM.

17. Thanks dlr5668 (1 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131460 ... LastLast