23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gichoogle View Post
    probably for autolooting items near your mouse if it is a color you want i.e. from your loot filter you can set different colors for exalts alteration etc.
    Yup exactly, just set up my itemfilter with more uniform colors and it works wonderfully, I hold down my Loot key and it just picks up everything I mouse over with a matching color. I was surprised how simple the whole thing was to impliment. XD

[PoE-Wingman] - Auto-Flask, Auto-Quit & more (AHK, pixel)
  2. Thanks judge001 (1 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoE-Wingman v1.1 Bandit Edit v4.20

What a project this has become, it started as a few minor things and turned into a laundry list of changes.
    For now I think I am pretty happy with how it works and am going to pass the torch onto the next person.
    If someone wants to play with the delve issue or resolution scaling feel free to use this version as a jumping point.

To use the Loot Vacuum you need to set up your item filter to only use THREE background colors.
    Go to Filterblade.xyz and modify/create a filter and modify all of the filter settings to have uniform Background colors .

Use any of the default color options:
    0xFE2222 = RED
    0xDA8B4D = Brown
    0xFCDDB2 = Tan
    0xEFDB27 = Yellow
    0x22AB22 = Green
    0x45F2F2 = Baby Blue
    0x2222FE = Blue
    0x8F8FFE = Lavender
    0xFFFFFF = White
    0x222222 = Black

then you need to modify the AHK file and change the part that starts with "Global LootColors" on line 75
    Put the Hexcode for the colors you have chosen in your loot filter into position 1, 2 and 3 of the LootColors array.
    Make sure you do not delete the } symbol at the end of the third entry

The array will look like :
    Global LootColors := { 1 : 0xFFFFFF
    , 2 : 0xFFFFFF
    , 3 : 0xFFFFFF}

The hardest part is changing ALL the item filters because there are a lot that look a specific color but are partially transparent.
    I would not recommend putting more than 4 - 5 colors into the array or it begins to slow down click success drastically.

To use inventory management simply press its hotkey while your inventory is open.
    Depending on the state of the game you will do one of many things.
    First it determines if the item needs to ID, and based on the settings will do it or not.
    Then it determines if you are at the stash, if so it will deposit items a the stash which you have enabled.
    Last it determines if you are at the vendor, and sells everything that is not currency or a "special type"
    To configure which stash the items will go to, open the config screen and go to the second page.
    There is a new section at the bottom for dealing with stash management.
    Click the droddown box to select the # Tab for each special type
    To disable using a tab, simply uncheck the box.

In the extra options
    An option for Loot Vacuum
    An option to auto detonate mines
    you can disable any of the Identify, Stash or Vendor logic.
    An option for keeping maps Unidentified

Previous changes:
    passthrough for each individual pot slot
    capslock for all pots manual
    pots stop when chat or inventory/stash is open.
    Swapped the keys to alt+f11 for pots and alt+f12 for autoquit
    Keybindings in GUI
    Fixed portal scroll not saving or loading X and Y pos
    Added keybinding for manual logout
    Hotkey for Identifying inventory and optionally sending to vendor/stash (sends a ctrl+click)
    Edit boxes to input your Wisdom scroll location for the above hotkey.
    Moved the logout hotkey next to the autoquit hotkey.
    Fixed logout issue in loading screens when using auto-quit

Added:
    More bugfixes with Gui settings
    New major feature, Loot Vaccum!
    New major feature, Intelligent Inventory Sorting
    New major feature, Auto detonate Mines
    Stock portal scrolls or wisdom scrolls if missing more than 10
    Added a new system to parse item clipboard information
    Added debug mode with two tools
    When debug mode is enabled it alters the function of the Mouse Coord/Pixel tool
    To use item parser, mouse over an item and hit Coord/Debug Hotkey
    If Pixel grid is enabled, Coord/Debug will also have a second messagebox for troubleshooting item grid
    Added GUI elements into the second page.
    These menu items will save when a selection is made
    Added Hotkeys Alt-Escape to reload and Win-Escape to Exit
    Wingman GUI no longer comes in focus when you start the program.
    If POE is not open on launch, use the Alt-Esc to reload once its open.
    (or open settings with Alt-F10 and press check)
    GuiPage1.png
    GuiPage2.png
    PoE-Wingman v1.1 Bandit Edit v4.20.zip
    Last edited by thebbandit; 07-11-2019 at 04:49 PM.

osyraus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice release. quick question, I don't see the Parse item nor pixel grid at the top of the window. Also not seeing the file to edit so ican add loot colors
    Last edited by osyraus; 07-11-2019 at 06:52 AM.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by osyraus View Post
    Nice release. quick question, I don't see the Parse item nor pixel grid at the top of the window. Also not seeing the file to edit so ican add loot colors
    Read the notes my dude, is a debug tool, so you need to click debug.

Also the color list is at the top of the main ahk file in the global settings area. Use the information in the annotations if you need further help.

NightwishDK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will there ever be support for other resolutions? Maybe a way to set the area where your life and potions are so it works for all resolutions?
    The macro is not working for any ultrawide screens.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NightwishDK View Post
    Will there ever be support for other resolutions? Maybe a way to set the area where your life and potions are so it works for all resolutions?
    The macro is not working for any ultrawide screens.
    Sure, send me a monitor to test on with ultrawide and I will get right on that

With that said, I have been bug tesing it even more and found some issues with how I was having the click actions register.

This is a small patch for Wingman v1.1 Bandit Edit v4.20 ([PoE-Wingman] - Auto-Flask, Auto-Quit & more (AHK, pixel)) . I figured out how to fix the random item from being picked up, nothing really added just bug fix.

PoE-Wingman v1.1 Bandit Edit v4.20.zip

I also updated the release post with the new file, if you grabbed the first version redownload! with this new method of clicking the script goes EVEN faster than before! If you have latency you may need to adjust some of the functions such as Ctrl-click or shift click and incriment the sleep timers by values of 15 at a time.
    Last edited by thebbandit; 07-11-2019 at 04:53 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be viable to create a sort of "box" that we can position in the health bar so that it can work for any resolution?
    Also if you want to make a beta with an attempt compatibility for the resolution I can test it.

For now i'm using the script for that nice health bar and quicksilver usage. It's really amazing work, using the HUD is just not worth it, too invasive.
    Last edited by NightwishDK; 07-11-2019 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

I managed to fix the issue. My monitor is 2050x1080 so I just opened both scripts and replaced all 1920 for 2050. Worked like a charm. It would probably be better if you made the script pull the resolution from the settings.ini and ask for the resolution at the first run of the script.

Thanks for the amazing script, no more deaths for me

gshock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You cant pull the resolution from the ini because the game may not be running at that resolution.

If you run fullscreen windowed, the game appears to run at the resolution of the primary displayits on as far as ahk is concerned.

If you set a resolution higher than your primary display resolution, the game will default to the monitor resolution, even though the ini wasn't changed.

TLDR the ini is unreliable.

renegadej's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why wont this identify items for me? Sellls and dumps fine.

Edit. Checking leaving maps un id seems to fix it
    Last edited by renegadej; 07-14-2019 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WingmanReloaded project has a new home at github!

I have been working on this some more, and went ahead and made a github page. The repository is now located Here.
    One of the members commisioned me to introduce ultrawide scaling (3840) into the Script, so looking for others to test that as well.
    I may have found the pattern in order to scale them automatically, but for now it is just set up for a 3840 width screen.
    From what I have observed, the game simply adds the extra space in between the elements and does not scale the size of them.
    The leftmost side is always the same, but the rightmost side is (A_ScreenWidth-1920)+X and the vendor position is ((A_ScreenWidth-1920)/2)+X

but I could be wrong about that for other resolutions :P Need more people to test and submit reports!

Originally Posted by renegadej View Post
    Why wont this identify items for me? Sellls and dumps fine.

Edit. Checking leaving maps un id seems to fix it
    I also sperated out the Identify logic onto multiple lines and that should help fix any issues with that
    Last edited by thebbandit; 07-14-2019 at 08:56 AM.

pojosotos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AFAIK, at the moment the flask trigger on selected button press works, or should work like this:
    Button -> Flask
    so the flasks actually pop after you use the selected ability. and idk why, but for me, they work most of the time after you hold the button for a bit of time. if you tap the button, they won't trigger in 80% of the clicks.
    Would it be possible to make it when you press the button, it pops the selected flasks first, and then does the selected button click?
    Untitled - Streamable

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pojosotos View Post
    AFAIK, at the moment the flask trigger on selected button press works, or should work like this:
    Button -> Flask
    so the flasks actually pop after you use the selected ability. and idk why, but for me, they work most of the time after you hold the button for a bit of time. if you tap the button, they won't trigger in 80% of the clicks.
    Would it be possible to make it when you press the button, it pops the selected flasks first, and then does the selected button click?
    Untitled - Streamable
    Go ahead and submit an issue on the github page to make things easier, going forward I will be using the github page for any suggestions on the project.
    That being said, the way the script is interpereting your gamestate is a changing "Key" of five digits such as 00100 which would signal it to trigger the third flask
    When you press a button it adds the value of those digits together and then evaluates them at the end of the gametick.
    Doing what you suggested (to fire flasks before button) would require a complete rewrite of how the script handles manual flasks.

pojosotos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    Go ahead and submit an issue on the github page to make things easier, going forward I will be using the github page for any suggestions on the project.
    That being said, the way the script is interpereting your gamestate is a changing "Key" of five digits such as 00100 which would signal it to trigger the third flask
    When you press a button it adds the value of those digits together and then evaluates them at the end of the gametick.
    Doing what you suggested (to fire flasks before button) would require a complete rewrite of how the script handles manual flasks.
    Okay, maybe if making it pop flasks and then the skill is too time consuming, is it possible at least to make it works while tapping the buttons, instead of having to hold the button for 0.5s?

osyraus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sent you a PM, hopefully you get to see it :/

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast