Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody got Celestial Kinetic Blast working?
    I tried:

title "Celestial KB"
    restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effects/act8/Doedre/kinetic_blast/bubble/bubble1.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/cluster_burst/celestial/kb_extra_01.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effects/act8/Doedre/kinetic_blast/bubble/bubble1.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/cluster_burst/celestial/kb_extra_01.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effects/act8/Doedre/kinetic_blast/bubble/bubble2.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/cluster_burst/celestial/kb_extra_02.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effects/act8/Doedre/kinetic_blast/bubble/bubble2.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/cluster_burst/celestial/kb_extra_02.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effects/act8/Doedre/kinetic_blast/bubble/bubble3.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/cluster_burst/celestial/kb_extra_03.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effects/act8/Doedre/kinetic_blast/bubble/bubble3.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/cluster_burst/celestial/kb_extra_03.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effects/act8/Doedre/kinetic_blast/bubble/bubble4.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/cluster_burst/celestial/kb_extra_04.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effects/act8/Doedre/kinetic_blast/bubble/bubble4.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/cluster_burst/celestial/kb_extra_04.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effects/act8/Doedre/kinetic_blast/bubble/explosion_aoe.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/cluster_burst/celestial/mainimpact.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effects/act8/Doedre/kinetic_blast/bubble/explosion_aoe.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/cluster_burst/celestial/mainimpact.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effects/act8/Doedre/kinetic_blast/projectile/projectile.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/cluster_burst/celestial/wand_projectile.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effects/act8/Doedre/kinetic_blast/projectile/projectile.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/cluster_burst/celestial/wand_projectile.aoc$"

but it doesn't work and make the projectiles invisible, unless of course that's the wrong base kb file that I used
    Last edited by xvcnmd; 06-01-2020 at 03:23 PM.

Path of Exile modding tool and mods
    theerel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doedre kitetic blast 8 act???

xvcnmd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by theerel View Post
    Doedre kitetic blast 8 act???
    I couldn't find any other file with the normal base kb so I tried that lol

Chaka666's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone replaced ethereal knives with anything other than the standard? I'm trying to replace it with the sawblade effect but currently haven't gotten very far

xvcnmd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chaka666 View Post
    has anyone replaced ethereal knives with anything other than the standard? I'm trying to replace it with the sawblade effect but currently haven't gotten very far
    Yeah I replaced ek with the ninja stars mtx:

title "EK Star"
    restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/bladeburst/ethereal_knife_proj.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ninja_shotgun/stars/proj_new.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/bladeburst/ethereal_knife_proj.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ninja_shotgun/stars/proj_new.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/bladeburst/ethereal_knife_stuck.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ninja_shotgun/stars/proj_stuck.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/bladeburst/black/black_knife_stuck.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ninja_shotgun/stars/proj_stuck.aoc$"

6. Thanks Silent_Warrior (1 members gave Thanks to xvcnmd for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xvcnmd View Post
    Yeah I replaced ek with the ninja stars mtx:

title "EK Star"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ninja_shotgun/stars/proj_new.ao$"

replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ninja_shotgun/stars/proj_new.aoc$"

replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ninja_shotgun/stars/proj_stuck.ao$"

replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ninja_shotgun/stars/proj_stuck.aoc$"
    thanks for that. very much appreciated

8. Thanks xvcnmd (1 members gave Thanks to Chaka666 for this useful post)
    Silent_Warrior's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    161/29
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did anyone make default Barrage to Celestial?
    something in trying to do this going not so well...

xvcnmd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also made a Spider Spark effect. It's however incomplete bc I can't find the rest of the files for the base spark effect but it still works

title "Spider Spark"
    restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/electrical_surge/rig.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/spark/sparkspider/spark_spider.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/electrical_surge/rig.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/spark/sparkspider/spark_spider.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/electrical_surge/rig.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/spark/sparkspider/spark_spider2.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/electrical_surge/rig.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/spark/sparkspider/spark_spider2.aoc$"

11. Thanks Silent_Warrior (1 members gave Thanks to xvcnmd for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Xvcnmd, is there any chance you'd want to share all of your files you've created? Now that i've started using these i don't want to go back to regular skill effects i'm still learning how to do things and so far most of my one's i've gotten working are for things like flame dash etc.. they're a bit easier

*EDIT*
    i've tried to replace my wings with black and white wings, does anyone know what i'm missing? I tried but apparently added the plain black wings instead lol
    name "blackandwhite wings"
    title "blackandwhite Wings"
    restriction "Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/wings/BloodWings/BloodWings.sm"
    replacewith "Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/wings/BlackPolarisWings/BlackPolarisWings.sm$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/BloodKnightWings/BloodKnightWings.ao
    $"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/BlackPolarisWings/BlackPolarisWingsHeld.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/BloodKnightWings/BloodKnightWings.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/BlackPolarisWings/BlackPolarisWingsHeld.aoc$"
    Last edited by Chaka666; 06-02-2020 at 08:22 PM.

dlr5668's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Combined all mods posted here. If you wanna share yours just pm me / create issue / pull request

Last edited by dlr5668; 06-05-2020 at 09:00 AM.
    github.com/vadash/EZVendor

14. Thanks Silent_Warrior (1 members gave Thanks to dlr5668 for this useful post)
    ArawnDL's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can u share that as a file

dlr5668's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ArawnDL View Post
    Can u share that as a file
    its in sig Preview | Path-of-Exile-modding-tool
    github.com/vadash/EZVendor

Silent_Warrior's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    161/29
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried to change Barrage to blood barrage
    but got nothing... maybe for "barrage" skill ggg put some data from monsters...?
    name "Blood barrage"

title "barrage"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/barrage/per_arrow.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/barrage/blood/per_arrow.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/barrage/per_arrow.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/barrage/blood/per_arrow.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/barrage/barrage_swirl.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/barrage/blood/barrage_swirl.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/barrage/barrage_swirl.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/barrage/blood/barrage_swirl.aoc$"

restriction "Art/Models/Effects/barrage_02/barrageshoots.sm$"
    replacewith "Art/Microtransactions/spell/barrage/blood/shoots/barrageshoots1.sm$"

restriction "Art/Models/Effects/barrage_02/rig.amd$"
    replacewith "Art/Microtransactions/spell/barrage/blood/shoots/rig.amd$"
    upd: spent about 4 hour trying different combinations - crashes/crashes/crashes/no results/and crashes again
    seems that "blood barrage" is ggg's arcane barrage. Logic.

upd2: gave up with this barrage, came back to my precious lightning arrow
    all made by hand in old-style (you need to use visualggpk to apply this).
    gore-one: egv7Hqz.jpg and bloody-one (like mtx split-arrow): dw6u4cH.jpg
    pure_gore_fixed.rar
    bloody_split.rar
    bloody-one's stucked arrows (that's in the walls) are incomplete, maybe in future i'll change them and update this post.
    Last edited by Silent_Warrior; 06-08-2020 at 04:42 AM. Reason: added LA mtx

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are a couple i've done in the past few days, i'm working on some more and i'll post them for anyone to use.
    name "balefire Portal"
    title "balefire portal"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/portal/portal2.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Town_Portals/BalefirePortal/BalefirePortal.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/portal/portal2.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Town_Portals/BalefirePortal/BalefirePortal_map.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/portal/portal2Maproom.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Town_Portals/BalefirePortal/BalefirePortal_map.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/portal/portal2Maproom.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Town_Portals/BalefirePortal/BalefirePortal_map.aoc$"

#dragon flame dash
    name "dragon Flame Dash"
    title "dragon Flame Dash"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/flame_dash/flame_dash.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/flame_dash/dragon.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/flame_dash/flame_dash.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/flame_dash/dragon.aoc$"

#illusionist EK
    name "EK Star Glass"
    title "EK Star Glass"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_proj.ao$"

replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_proj.aoc$"

replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_stuck.ao$"

replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_stuck.aoc$"

19. Thanks Silent_Warrior, dlr5668 (2 members gave Thanks to Chaka666 for this useful post)
    BearBorrow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chaka666 View Post

#illusionist EK
    name "EK Star Glass"
    title "EK Star Glass"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_proj.ao$"

replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_proj.aoc$"

replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_stuck.ao$"

replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_stuck.aoc$"
    good job with the illusionist EK is it possible to mod illusionist blade vortex too?

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324 ... LastLast