Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How i can add Demonic Stygian Portal? And Demonic Flicker Strike)
    Last edited by darvel; 01-25-2021 at 10:50 PM.

Path of Exile modding tool and mods
    Canalien's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to change the default herald explode/on death effect to the Celestial Herald Effect? I dont have any MTX..

Patrykos141's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried it, but it appers normal herald does not have this explosion, so u got no file to swap.

4. Thanks Canalien (1 members gave Thanks to Patrykos141 for this useful post)
    Patrykos141's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, i dont have it, usually you copy it from .epk file, or u need to figure it out on your own.
    To animate some .ao capes or wings u need to add this to ao file u want to add in epk:

BaseAnimationEvents
    {
    on_attachment_chain_complete = "SwitchTypeName( triggerer, /Dex.ao, { PlayAnimation( dex ); }, /DexInt.ao, { PlayAnimation( dexint ); }, /Int.ao, { PlayAnimation( int ); }, /Str.ao, { PlayAnimation( str ); }, /StrDex.ao, { PlayAnimation( strdex ); }, /StrDexInt.ao, { PlayAnimation( strdexint ); }, /StrInt.ao, { PlayAnimation( strint ); }, );"
    }

It looks like this:

version 2
    extends "Metadata/Parent"

BaseAnimationEvents
    {
    on_attachment_chain_complete = "SwitchTypeName( triggerer, /Dex.ao, { PlayAnimation( dex ); }, /DexInt.ao, { PlayAnimation( dexint ); }, /Int.ao, { PlayAnimation( int ); }, /Str.ao, { PlayAnimation( str ); }, /StrDex.ao, { PlayAnimation( strdex ); }, /StrDexInt.ao, { PlayAnimation( strdexint ); }, /StrInt.ao, { PlayAnimation( strint ); }, );"
    }

AnimationController
    {
    metadata = "Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/wings/HeartseekerWings/rig.amd"
    }

6. Thanks AeonClock (1 members gave Thanks to Patrykos141 for this useful post)
    Canalien's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Patrykos141 View Post
    I tried it, but it appers normal herald does not have this explosion, so u got no file to swap.
    too bad, but thanks for trying it out

AeonClock's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Patrykos141 View Post
    Can't the main file be edited to include the explosion effect ?

Canalien's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Canalien View Post
    Is it possible to change the default herald explode/on death effect to the Celestial Herald Effect? I dont have any MTX..
    Got it working!

Backup Bundles2/Metadata/Effects/Spells/herald

Change explosion:
    Replace file content of
    Bundles2/Metadata/Effects/Spells/herald/ice/iceherald_explode.ao
    with
    Bundles2/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/heralds/celestial/ice_explode.ao

Replace file content of
    Bundles2/Metadata/Effects/Spells/herald/ice/iceherald_explode.aoc
    with
    Bundles2/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/heralds/celestial/ice_explode.aoc

Change hand effect:
    Replace file content of
    Bundles2/Metadata/Effects/Spells/herald/ice/ice_herald_epk.epk
    with
    Bundles2/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/heralds/celestial/epk_ICE.epk

Should be the same procedure for other heralds or spells.

For the lazybones among you, I attached a file.
    Open VisualGGPK2.
    Then right click replace on Bundles2/Metadata/Effects/Spells/herald and choose the herald directory from my zip.
    Have fun!
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. Thanks dlr5668, Silent_Warrior, shaneomahony (3 members gave Thanks to Canalien for this useful post)
    onlydreams's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, anyone has tried changing portals? It's glitching for me somehow. Also tried changing molten strike, but looks like some fire left overs is here(on sword and after impact circle on ground). Is there possibility to add wings, footprints. What about herald of ash aura?
    Last edited by onlydreams; 02-01-2021 at 07:58 AM.

Canalien's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by onlydreams View Post
    Hey, anyone has tried changing portals? It's glitching for me somehow. Also tried changing molten strike, but looks like some fire left overs is here(on sword and after impact circle on ground). Is there possibility to add wings, footprints. What about herald of ash aura?
    Attached files change my dark seer portal mtx to the warlord misery portal without glitches. I didnt tried to change the default portal though.
    A lot can be changed by just replacing the content of the .ao and .aoc files. First I tried to replace the .sm file (I think it was mentioned somewhere in the beginning of this thread), but that didnt changed the particles, effect, glow etc...
    I think you do not need to replace it, because it is referenced from the .aoc

Example from the warlord misery protal aoc
    Code:
    SkinMesh
    {
    	skin = "Art/Models/Portals/WarlordMiseryPortal/WarlordMiseryPortal.sm"
    }

Feel free to ask (again)

EDIT: The attached file contains a ROOT directory, you can just right click replace on ROOT in VisualGGPK2. It will replace only the files that are existing in the same hierarchy. No need to search for the dirs in VisualGGPK2.

EDIT2: Pro tipp: Extract all directories from VisualGGPK2 (ex. right click extract on ROOT) so you can search and edit in your favorite editor. But beware, thats over 40GB and took almost 1h...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Canalien; 02-01-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Canalien View Post
    Attached files change my dark seer portal mtx to the warlord misery portal without glitches. I didnt tried to change the default portal though.
    A lot can be changed by just replacing the content of the .ao and .aoc files. First I tried to replace the .sm file (I think it was mentioned somewhere in the beginning of this thread), but that didnt changed the particles, effect, glow etc...
    I think you do not need to replace it, because it is referenced from the .aoc

Example from the warlord misery protal aoc
    Code:
    SkinMesh
    {
    	skin = "Art/Models/Portals/WarlordMiseryPortal/WarlordMiseryPortal.sm"
    }

Feel free to ask (again)

EDIT: The attached file contains a ROOT directory, you can just right click replace on ROOT in VisualGGPK2. It will replace only the files that are existing in the same hierarchy. No need to search for the dirs in VisualGGPK2.

EDIT2: Pro tipp: Extract all directories from VisualGGPK2 (ex. right click extract on ROOT) so you can search and edit in your favorite editor. But beware, thats over 40GB and took almost 1h...
    Thanks for reply, yesterday understood how to use this finally. Maybe you found how to change some auras like anger or vitality. Couldn't find it by my self :/

GeekAlex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, thanks to everyone who wrote how to use this program, I understood a lot thanks to you, but there are still some questions, I hope that someone will answer them.
    That's what I did Screenshot by Lightshot
    I also changed the cyclone and some other skills, It was the easiest
    In the screenshot you can see the red runes on my hands, I made a demonic instead of the herald of purity by default, but the minions are still yellow, because along the path Bundles2 \ Metadata \ Effects \ Spells \ herald \ light \ minion \ graphs there are 2 files HolyWarrior_2cn.fxgraph and HolyWarriorStaffcns.fxgraph, when there is no such file along the path Bundles2 \ Art \ Microtransactions \ spell \ heralds \ demonic \ models \ purity. Screenshot by Lightshot
    If someone knows how to change this, be sure to write to me.

There is also a question about the robe, and the helmet effect like in the rapture armor set.
    When I tried to change Rapture helmet attachment instead of a helmet and a robe instead of Rapture body armor, my game just crashed. Does anyone know how to do this without purchased mtx? I found effect files and more, but I don’t understand where to put them, because I don’t think they will work if I put them simply on the aura. That's what I did Screenshot by Lightshot This is how it should be Screenshot by Lightshot

I also wanted to change Atziri Disfavour to Rapture weapons, but I did not find any files other than the textures themselves, I decided to change it to Heatseeker but again I was out of luck, if someone knows where to find their files, please write.

There was also a questions about portals, footprints and totems, how can they be done without changing the already purchased mtx?

If anyone knows, please write here, I will be very grateful!)
    Also, if someone has questions how to do something, you can ask me, I do not understand everything, but I think that nothing is impossible here
    P.S. Sorry for my English guys
    Last edited by GeekAlex; 02-02-2021 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Correction

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok probably found exact place for vitality aura, looks like changes applies. Spells/monsters_effects/aura/player_auras/life_regen. If anyone will need this in future.

16. Thanks dlr5668 (1 members gave Thanks to onlydreams for this useful post)
    jaggeredtruth2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know what the name for Vortex is in the file system? I wanted to get black hole vortex working but can't find it...

OK so I searched through the thread and found it.

Original files: Metadata/Effects/Spells/frost_bolt/sml_maelstrom.ao
    Metadata/Effects/Spells/frost_bolt/sml_maelstrom.aoc

replaced by this: Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/frost_bolt/maelstrom.ao
    Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/frost_bolt/maelstrom.aoc
    Last edited by jaggeredtruth2; 02-03-2021 at 05:59 AM.

poemain02's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By any chance, does this still works with poe smoother? like repack texture size etc for fps improvement?
    Potato PC indeed

BearBorrow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone else not able to find blade vortex effects?

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536 ... LastLast