285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by theellimist View Post
    Hi. I switched to this from the old AutoFlask that this is based on because the old one wouldn't use unique flasks. My problem with this one is that it won't remove ailments. I'm using "Seething Divine Life Flask of Heat". I touched now 10 or so strongbox that freeze me and it does not remove freezing. I also got cursed with silence and it did not use my "Ample Quartz Flask of Warding" to remove it either.

Thanks for making this plugin though. Otherwise it works great.
    Did you enable the setting and check all of the ailment boxes you want to have removed?

BasicFlaskRoutine - A PoEHUD Flask Manager
    omnivore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    47/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed this with remove freeze flasks also, happens if the flask is instant or the half instant

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by omnivore View Post
    I noticed this with remove freeze flasks also, happens if the flask is instant or the half instant
    Interesting. I thought I had fixed that. Are you using the latest version installed via step 2a? Not from releases?

theellimist's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bad I am using the release version. I'll get the latest version and get back to ya.

edit: doesn't work with the newest version. Either my freezing or bleed flask (both are 66% instant).
    Last edited by theellimist; 03-15-2018 at 07:03 PM.

omnivore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    47/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is changing "Divination Distillate": 3, in flaskinfo.json enough to make the plugin treat this flask as a mana flask only?
    right now it triggers on taking dmg

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by omnivore View Post
    is changing "Divination Distillate": 3, in flaskinfo.json enough to make the plugin treat this flask as a mana flask only?
    right now it triggers on taking dmg
    Should work, yes. Keep in mind, once you are at max mana, the flask effect will wear off.

7. Thanks omnivore (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    longiinus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    On skill/key use is reserved for BuildYourOwnRoutine, but right now neither are implemented... only the pressing of keys based on conditions. I believe Zaafar's Simple Flask Manager has on skill use already implemented. Speed flasks after moving x milliseconds was already implemented the other day. Please follow installation step 2a.
    So it sounds like I can not press Q (for example) and have flask 3, 4, and 5 used at the same time on that keypress? What does the functionality pictured below do then?

BasicFlaskRoutine - A PoEHUD Flask Manager-whatdo-gif

Thanks!

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by longiinus View Post
    So it sounds like I can not press Q (for example) and have flask 3, 4, and 5 used at the same time on that keypress? What does the functionality pictured below do then?

BasicFlaskRoutine - A PoEHUD Flask Manager-whatdo-gif

Thanks!
    Those keys are the hotkey that PoeHUD will send to the game in the attempt to use a flask. If you somehow have flask 3, 4, and 5 bound to Q... then you've got it setup correctly. I doubt it.

10. Thanks Boatswain82 (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    Boatswain82's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sychotix, can you add option when i press key "Q" i can drink flask 3, 4, 5?

12. Thanks sickndeceived (1 members gave Thanks to Boatswain82 for this useful post)
    zetk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    30/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know where i should post this, as Treasure_Box already closed his thread (PoeHUD Plugin: Flask Manager), and no one can post there anymore.

Does someone please still have latest XcesiusDevSkill flask plugin from Treasure_Box's thread before him deleted it?

It was working properly, but then i switched to xzyxzy's updated version of that plugin from same thread, which unfortunately have bug and not working with quicksilver and silver properly if both have adrenaline mod (it works only when both are at full charges, then it messes up and not pot both together as intended).

Unfortunately i already deleted XcesiusDevSkill's version from Abyss (which was working fine in Bestiary) and can't find it anywhere.

So please, if someone still have it, can you upload it somewhere for me? I will be very grateful.

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Boatswain82 View Post
    Sychotix, can you add option when i press key "Q" i can drink flask 3, 4, 5?
    GitHub - sychotixdev/FlaskMacroRoutine: A simple macro routine for using flasks

Try this. I've pretty much abandoned the code, but it should probably work still. It has an issue saving hotkeys for now. I may add an action into BuildYourOwnRoutine to support this so I can fully abandon that repo.

@zetk

I don't plan on adding skill usage triggers into BasicFlaskRoutine... but may add it to BuildYourOwnRoutine in the feature. Zaafar already has it implemented in his Simple Flask Manager if you want to use that. Someone could also fork BasicFlaskRoutine and add it themselves if they wanted.

15. Thanks Boatswain82 (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    longiinus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    [url=https://github.com/sychotixdev/FlaskMacroRoutine]Try this. I've pretty much abandoned the code, but it should probably work still.
    I know you said it's abandoned but I gave it a shot and I couldn't get the plugin to even load. Not asking you to fix that, but I would love to see the functionality of a hotkey triggering multiple defined flasks (i.e. q > 3,4,5).

Thanks for pointing out the flaskMacroRoutine as well as buildYourOwn, I'm exploring that some as well.

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by longiinus View Post
    I know you said it's abandoned but I gave it a shot and I couldn't get the plugin to even load. Not asking you to fix that, but I would love to see the functionality of a hotkey triggering multiple defined flasks (i.e. q > 3,4,5).

Thanks for pointing out the flaskMacroRoutine as well as buildYourOwn, I'm exploring that some as well.
    I just updated the code for FlaskMacroRoutine. Check the release folder in the source code for the updated binary.

godfeast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would I go about editing this for a pathfinder build so that, a. a flask effect is always in use (using mana, then utility, then life pots) and make it use unique flasks proactively as def/offensive boosts - for one, I see that my wise oak is seldom used even though it is what keeps my resists maxed out and should be used whenever it has charges and the buff is gone.
    Nothing to see here...move along.

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't really make this use flasks proactively. The only triggers this supports are really hp/mana (and maybe ES, I forget). Speedflasks have a special trigger for moving. The best you could really do is have it use the flasks at 100% hp/mana so it always is used... or at 99% mana if you cast a spell that uses mana.

If you are wanting more advanced, you need to either buy Zaafar's Simple Flask Manager (he is on a 1 week break or something right now)... or take a dive into using my plugin BuildYourOwnRoutine (linked in the first post). It has everything you probably need... but is more advanced to use.

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast