Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Baki667 View Post
    Hello Sychotix,

thanks again for this wonderfull plugin which really deserved a donation.

Could you please look into the monster health condition or check if its my error by how i build my tree?
    Unless I'm overthinking it, it looks like there was an issue with the monster health logic. It was actually flipped such that it would do the opposite of whatever you had configured. Should hopefully be fixed now.

TreeRoutine for PoeHUD plus a Flask Manager
    Baki667's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Unless I'm overthinking it, it looks like there was an issue with the monster health logic. It was actually flipped such that it would do the opposite of whatever you had configured. Should hopefully be fixed now.

Thanks! But it still always drinks flasks, regardless of the health of nearby monsters.

Also the checkbox of "above health threshold" seems bugged. It won't save it if you check it.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! But it still always drinks flasks, regardless of the health of nearby monsters.

Also the checkbox of "above health threshold" seems bugged. It won't save it if you check it.
    In your screenshot earlier, you had the range set to 900. That is fairly big. I'd probably lower that a bit.

As for the checkbox, I'll double check the code.

EDIT: Yup, found and fixed the bug with that. Had forgotten to add it to the initialize function.
    Last edited by Sychotix; 03-30-2019 at 07:47 AM.

Baki667's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    In your screenshot earlier, you had the range set to 900. That is fairly big. I'd probably lower that a bit.

As for the checkbox, I'll double check the code.

EDIT: Yup, found and fixed the bug with that. Had forgotten to add it to the initialize function.
    Thanks again for the fix!

Regarding the other issue: I don't think the range is a problem. Yes, 900 is nearly the whole screen (btw that range preview is great!) but it seems the "monster health condition" is not working properly. For example, if I run in the room of vaal oversoul it will drink a flask even if the boss hasn't spawned yet. THat behaviour has not changed after the last fix (flip).
    Last edited by Baki667; 03-30-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont't think the range is a problem. Yes, 900 is nearly the whole screen (btw that range preview is great!) but it seems the "monster health condition" is not working properly. For example, if I run in the room of vaal oversoul it will drink a flask even if the boss hasn't spawned yet. THat behaviour has not changed after the last fix (flip).
    If I had to guess, You've probably got another condition that is triggering it then. The code looks fine to me. As far as I know, there isn't a good way to tell when an enemy is "spawning" and not targetable.

Baki667's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    redid the conditions once more and now it's working. Sorry for wasting your time there, thanks again!

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    redid the conditions once more and now it's working. Sorry for wasting your time there, thanks again!
    No problem, you pointed out too bugs! Thanks =)

azmodael's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NVM, I'm an idiot forgot to enable plug-in.

I do have one legitimate question though - can't find Charged Dash under list of BuffConditionFactory. I would like to drink a flask whenever Charged Dash is up, but the only Charged-Dash related buff concerns Dodge Chance while Charged Dash (I think from enhancement?) and obviously it doesn't work.
    Last edited by azmodael; 04-01-2019 at 10:33 AM.

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a charged dash buff? Use the dev plugin to check the buffs on your player while casting it. You may not be able to use that condition.

azmodael's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, in that case is it possible to add a trigger check for mouse button pressed similar to keyboard button pressed?

The ordinary flask routine will trigger unique flasks during boss start-up animations, which is annoying. I'd like to make own routine where utility flasks only trigger when my active skill is used, in addition to the nearby monster trigger.
    Last edited by azmodael; 04-07-2019 at 05:23 AM. Reason: added extra

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by azmodael View Post
    OK, in that case is it possible to add a trigger check for mouse button pressed similar to keyboard button pressed?

The ordinary flask routine will trigger unique flasks during boss start-up animations, which is annoying. I'd like to make own routine where utility flasks only trigger when my active skill is used, in addition to the nearby monster trigger.
    Not much I can do about the boss startup animation. I don't think there is any generic way in PoEHUD to know when a boss is "starting up." A solution some have done is use the monster health trigger at <99. That way you've damaged them. Also, there is a bug with PoEHUD that you cannot use the hotkey configuration for mouse actions. Change the file to have the mouse virtual key value and it should work.

deomexuathe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi I start using this plugin, can anyone tell me how to make delay or wait for flask to end then click again? I try to make my charactor using the witchfire brew but it spam the flask till end
    My config
    Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png
    Last edited by deomexuathe; 04-18-2019 at 10:23 AM.

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deomexuathe View Post
    Hi I start using this plugin, can anyone tell me how to make delay or wait for flask to end then click again? I try to make my charactor using the witchfire brew but it spam the flask till end
    My config
    Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png
    Two options...
    1) Use the buff that the witchfire brew gives you. If you have the buff, don't use the flask. I believe the UseFlaskAction does this by default.
    2) Use the timer condition/action. I don't think PoEHUD has access to the cooldown of the flask, nor skill cooldowns. The solution I came up with that works for both was to give the user a timer that they can start/stop whenever they want and take action based on how long has passed.

14. Thanks deomexuathe (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    deomexuathe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it works now, thanks a lot

Unknown_B's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since Cyclone is a really popular skill this league just gonna share a few simple profiles to allow Quick Silver potions to be used while Cycloning.
    This is intended to be used in conjunction with the default BasicFlaskRoutine plugin.

Two scripts. Use whatever works best for you. One will keep using QS flasks while you have a fortify buff on and the other uses QS flasks if an enemy is near with >0 HP within 400 range by default. Adjust as needed.

Code:
    {"Name":"","Composite":{"Name":"Has Fortfy","Type":2,"AlwaysContinue":true,"ConditionList":[{"Parameters":{"Invert":"False","SearchingBuff":"fortify","SearchStringString":"fort","RemainingDuration":"0"},"Linker":null,"Owner":"Default","Name":"PlayerHasBuffConditionFactory"}],"Children":[{"Name":"Use Flask","Type":3,"AlwaysContinue":false,"ConditionList":[],"Children":[],"Action":{"Parameters":{"useLife":"False","useMana":"False","useHybrid":"False","useInstant":"False","useDefense":"False","useOffense":"False","useUtility":"False","useSpeedrun":"True","useUnique":"False","useOffenseAndSpeedrun":"True","usePoison":"False","useFreeze":"False","useIgnite":"False","useShock":"False","useBleed":"False","useCurse":"False","reserveFlaskCharges":"0"},"Owner":"Default","Name":"UseFlaskTypeActionFactory"}}],"Action":null}}
    Code:
    {"Name":"","Composite":{"Name":"Quick Silver While Cycloning","Type":0,"AlwaysContinue":false,"ConditionList":[],"Children":[{"Name":"Monster Check Monster Count and Range","Type":2,"AlwaysContinue":true,"ConditionList":[{"Parameters":{"Invert":"False","MinimumMonsterCount":"1","MaxDistance":"400","ColdResistanceThreshold":"0","FireResistanceThreshold":"0","LightningResistanceThreshold":"0","ChaosResistanceThreshold":"0","CountWhiteMonsters":"True","CountRareMonsters":"True","CountMagicMonsters":"True","CountUniqueMonsters":"True","MonsterHealthPercentThreshold":"0","MonsterAboveHealthThreshold":"True"},"Linker":null,"Owner":"Default","Name":"NearbyMonstersConditionFactory"}],"Children":[{"Name":"Check I In Town","Type":2,"AlwaysContinue":true,"ConditionList":[{"Parameters":{"Invert":"True"},"Linker":null,"Owner":"Default","Name":"InTownConditionFactory"}],"Children":[{"Name":"Check If In Hideout","Type":2,"AlwaysContinue":true,"ConditionList":[{"Parameters":{"Invert":"True"},"Linker":null,"Owner":"Default","Name":"InHideoutConditionFactory"}],"Children":[{"Name":"Use Flask","Type":3,"AlwaysContinue":false,"ConditionList":[],"Children":[],"Action":{"Parameters":{"useLife":"False","useMana":"False","useHybrid":"False","useInstant":"False","useDefense":"False","useOffense":"False","useUtility":"False","useSpeedrun":"True","useUnique":"False","useOffenseAndSpeedrun":"True","usePoison":"False","useFreeze":"False","useIgnite":"False","useShock":"False","useBleed":"False","useCurse":"False","reserveFlaskCharges":"0"},"Owner":"Default","Name":"UseFlaskTypeActionFactory"}}],"Action":null}],"Action":null}],"Action":null}],"Action":null}}
    Im sure there are better ways to do this. But i couldnt get BuildYourOwnRoutine to use "cyclone_channelled_stage" or any other variations of cyclone to work (this isnt added in with the default buffs to look for).

There were some other options like "used_movement_skill_recently" or "used_skill_recently" but i couldnt get those to trigger properly either.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819 ... LastLast