285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shintari View Post
    sry i am to dumb for it, tried to use ownroutine and didnt get it work -.- can u maybe share a profile for that or add it into basic flas routine to select hp conditions? would be very nice, ty in advance.
    I just pushed a change where there should be an option in BFR that ignores uniques with health above 99.5%. It is untested, so hopefully it works.

TreeRoutine for PoeHUD plus a Flask Manager
    Shintari's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    I just pushed a change where there should be an option in BFR that ignores uniques with health above 99.5%. It is untested, so hopefully it works.
    ty so much, gonna test it

icediceice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't find the buff molten shell, what is the name it is checked under?

feedmethespell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Sychotix, it would be very nice if somewhere in your plugins (e.g basicflaskroutine) you can implement usage of vaal discipline under specific amount of energy shield. I tried implement this myself in the buff util, but my programming skills are awful and it's buggy. Thanks!

stfufag's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    46/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think my plugin is up 2 date.. but I do not see any profiles or anythying to create my own routine?

byor.jpg

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by feedmethespell View Post
    Dear Sychotix, it would be very nice if somewhere in your plugins (e.g basicflaskroutine) you can implement usage of vaal discipline under specific amount of energy shield. I tried implement this myself in the buff util, but my programming skills are awful and it's buggy. Thanks!
    vaal skills didn't work, at least out of the box in ExileAPI. Not sure if that was ever fixed. I had to remove the condition and never got back to it.

Also, only one profile comes with BYOR by default as an example. You should probably just make your own, or use BasicFlaskRoutine if you get too confused.

dlr5668's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fairly complex profile u can use as example guys
    RAW https://pastebin.com/raw/cJY24niW
    Save to PoeHelper\Plugins\Compiled\BasicFlaskRoutine\Profile\

Code:
    >99% hp - Enduring cry
    <95% hp - bone armor (vs chaos)
    <50% es - soul ripper + vaal molten shell (checking for flaskarino) + 100% granite armor flask
    <80% hp - VMS
    AG is too far ? Use convocation
    Last edited by dlr5668; 01-02-2020 at 01:32 PM.

azmodael's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found the spent_mana_recenty buff in the list, however it appears to be returning a binary true-or-false result of having this buff or not.

Is there any way to have it check the actual value of how much mana was spent recently? Like - if mana_spent_recently is under 3000 return true, otherwise return false.

xerance's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone done a "cast when available" routin? like casting warcry on cd or brand recall?

tried to figure out how to do it myself, but apparently i'm not clever enough to figure out how this work? my best guess would be that i need to put a timer with the cd of specific skill and execute action when timer ends; but after 30min fiddling around it i'm nowere closer to a working routine.

Anyone done something similar so i can check it out as an example on how this stuff works?

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xeratzy View Post
    has anyone done a "cast when available" routin? like casting warcry on cd or brand recall?

tried to figure out how to do it myself, but apparently i'm not clever enough to figure out how this work? my best guess would be that i need to put a timer with the cd of specific skill and execute action when timer ends; but after 30min fiddling around it i'm nowere closer to a working routine.

Anyone done something similar so i can check it out as an example on how this stuff works?
    That's how you do it. We don't have a cooldown in HUD yet, so we have to use timers.

It's basically

if (Timer < 1000 || not started)
    {
    SendKey();
    StartTimer();
    }

kingstone2k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi vaal discipline works?

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kingstone2k View Post
    Hi vaal discipline works?
    Don't think so. There was a vaal condition that someone wrote, but at least when we first went into ExileAPI, there were no vaal offsets so I disabled it. Don't know if they are in there now.

BossManAdrostos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    32/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone wants to take a look and try out my profile, go for it.
    https://pastebin.com/raw/0TdDmzSA
    just go into the plugin folder and copy paste this into a new file, or overwrite an old one and saveas under a new name.

this is a really niche profile.
    uses intimidating cry, war cry, and enduring cry. if rallying cry buff falls off, and life is greater than 80%, it will cast rallying cry. if intimidating cry buff is active, or if life falls below 80%, then it will cast enduring cry. this way the script will try to maximize all three buffs uptime- with priority on each cry based on current buff active and current health%. lastly, the script watches cat's agility and cat's stealth. if cats agility is up, and you have rallying cry- then it casts enduring cry. it casts enduring cry while cats stealth is active, until its remaining duration is less than 1.4 seconds. you should edit the duration to make sure its greater than your enduring cry cooldown. this means unless enduring cry casts because u lost 20% or more of your life, then intimidating cry should always be available.

also the script will trigger molten shell below 75% life, but before casting molten shell it will attempt to use a granite flask on my flask slot 3- but only if the flask has charges and isnt already currently affecting your character. it will do the same process for vaal molten shell if you fall below 45% life.

if you are running the very niche 3 warcry setup like i am, then this might be very helpful for you. i suggest resetting the hotkeys to match your own skill bar keys before using it.

Edit: had to update the pastebin link, because i made some changes to the script. apparently if you have multiple "playerhasbuff" conditions in a single decorator it runs into a lot of problems when you reload the script. for w.e reason it would take one "playerhasbuff" condition and copy it over the other "playerhasbuff" conditions within the single decorator- essentially erasing the other buff condition requirements. so for enduring cry's timing to work correctly to upkeep intimidating cry i had to seperate the decorators for cats stealth and cats agility. ive tested it and its working for me at least.
    Last edited by BossManAdrostos; 04-23-2020 at 07:33 PM.

14. Thanks levelmax, PAYKAN (2 members gave Thanks to BossManAdrostos for this useful post)
    znnera's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For BasicFlaskRoutine built into PoEhelper, setting the health % for offensive/defensive flasks to 100 has them used all the time, setting them to 0 has them never used, regardless of monster count and distance.

What settings have it so only monster count/distance determines the usage of the flasks? I want them to be used at any% but when I get close to monsters.

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by znnera View Post
    For BasicFlaskRoutine built into PoEhelper, setting the health % for offensive/defensive flasks to 100 has them used all the time, setting them to 0 has them never used, regardless of monster count and distance.

What settings have it so only monster count/distance determines the usage of the flasks? I want them to be used at any% but when I get close to monsters.
    Use BuildYourOwnRoutine for that.