111/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great plugin.
    The only thing I would like to have is the hability to config another key to dump all on the dump tab.
    Last edited by Genocyber; 04-16-2019 at 08:07 AM.

STASHIE - a stash managing plugin for PoeHud
    peepoHappy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was also a problem with "Error opening stash".
    I I increased values WHILE_DELAY and INPUT_DELAY.
    That helped.

3. Thanks Dragomitch (1 members gave Thanks to peepoHappy for this useful post)
    Dragomitch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Genocyber View Post
    Great plugin.
    The only thing I would like to have is the hability to config another key to dump all on the dump tab.
    There is a possibility for that by changing the file : ..plugins/Stashie/Settings/StashieSettings.cs ( open it with a text editor)
    --> public HotkeyNode DropHotkey { get; set; } = Keys.F3; : this defines the key to use by default, you should then recompile the plugin to make work.
    OR
    in ..plugins/Stashie/Settings/config.ini you have there
    "DropHotkey": {
    "Value": 114
    },

Wich binds probably to the keybind ...
    OR
    use the possibility already proposed by thr plugin ?? Because by pressing on "Hotkey: F3" you'll set you new value....

5. Thanks Genocyber (1 members gave Thanks to Dragomitch for this useful post)
    m03bius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This very good plugin broke with last update

decorous's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some1 please fix, plugins wont stored chaos recipe

mycontributiontothisscam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The PoeHUD base framework is in flux; however, the latest changes of PoeHUD (from github) work fine with the attached version of stashie (note that this version has minor functional changes I've made locally).

It's important to keep as up-to-date with the version the PoeHUD (GitHub - TehCheat/PoEHUD) and Stashie (Releases . nymann/Stashie . GitHub) work fine together with no other changes necessary (as of this writing). I'd recommend PoeHUD as often as possible as, like I've stated before, patches are being applied with regularity due to changes in the POE client with 3.7.

As far as Stashie is concerned, I'm not the official maintainer of the project and as such I've attached my own local version compile of the stashie dll with *no* guarantees.
    If you're still have trouble, I'd download fresh copies from the two github repositories above and start from scratch.

Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. Thanks decorous, xirality (2 members gave Thanks to mycontributiontothisscam for this useful post)
    decorous's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for updated, GOODJOB

decorous's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mycontributiontothisscam View Post
    The PoeHUD base framework is in flux; however, the latest changes of PoeHUD (from github) work fine with the attached version of stashie (note that this version has minor functional changes I've made locally).

It's important to keep as up-to-date with the version the PoeHUD (GitHub - TehCheat/PoEHUD) and Stashie (Releases . nymann/Stashie . GitHub) work fine together with no other changes necessary (as of this writing). I'd recommend PoeHUD as often as possible as, like I've stated before, patches are being applied with regularity due to changes in the POE client with 3.7.

As far as Stashie is concerned, I'm not the official maintainer of the project and as such I've attached my own local version compile of the stashie dll with *no* guarantees.
    If you're still have trouble, I'd download fresh copies from the two github repositories above and start from scratch.

Thanks.
    Stashie broke with Chaos Recipe Set (wont store accessery)

teapa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does not work for me either after last update of HUD, tried mycontributiontothissca Dlls i am getting errorUnti4tled.png

m40concept's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not able to click the tabs button properly to open up bank tabs to deposit? anyone else have this issue? was working previous patch just fine. It will go right over the tab button but not click and then still keep attempting to deposit items.

xerance's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://puu.sh/DEG4L/ad693c09f7.png
    what is this, and how do i disable it?

raretitlez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else having problems with Stashie not putting things into the stash and walking away misclicking? It's really annoying. Is there a bug that needs to be fixed or something? I never had this problem with previous versions.

mycontributiontothisscam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, that happens to me when my connection get's squirrelly i.e. lag spikes, etc...
    It shouldn't happen every time though...What's going on is the plugin tries to adapt to your latency by taking a sampling of your latency...but only at the beginning of the drop.

It then uses that one latency value to pace for the entire item drop. If, in the middle of the drop, the client experiences high latency, then the plugin will try to drop an item before the client is ready.

What's happening in your case is that stashie tried to open up the stash tab drop down and select another tab...but the client wasn't ready so it misclicks somewhere on the ground and you walk away. Stashie then retries after it realizes it's not on the tab it wanted...but this shouldn't persist too long - it should stop the operation soon after the inventory is no longer visible.

You can adjust the "added latency" value in the stashie config to slow it down, but it will slow down every future drop - not really what I wanted. I wanted stashie to go as fast as it could go for the given latency - so that's what I coded in. I kinda just deal with the walk-aways when they happen and redo the operation (it annoys me too .

The fix isn't difficult - just refresh the latency with every drop - but I won't be able to get around to it for a few days.

xerance's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone, why does stashie render my dropdown menu with tabs to look like a red mess?
    https://puu.sh/DFNDd/38ab71bef2.png

raretitlez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mycontributiontothisscam View Post
    Yes, that happens to me when my connection get's squirrelly i.e. lag spikes, etc...
    It shouldn't happen every time though...What's going on is the plugin tries to adapt to your latency by taking a sampling of your latency...but only at the beginning of the drop.

It then uses that one latency value to pace for the entire item drop. If, in the middle of the drop, the client experiences high latency, then the plugin will try to drop an item before the client is ready.

What's happening in your case is that stashie tried to open up the stash tab drop down and select another tab...but the client wasn't ready so it misclicks somewhere on the ground and you walk away. Stashie then retries after it realizes it's not on the tab it wanted...but this shouldn't persist too long - it should stop the operation soon after the inventory is no longer visible.

You can adjust the "added latency" value in the stashie config to slow it down, but it will slow down every future drop - not really what I wanted. I wanted stashie to go as fast as it could go for the given latency - so that's what I coded in. I kinda just deal with the walk-aways when they happen and redo the operation (it annoys me too .

The fix isn't difficult - just refresh the latency with every drop - but I won't be able to get around to it for a few days.
    It is a much bigger problem than that because I can only get Stashie to work 20% of the time, regardless of the latency settings. I switched to movetostash for the time being, even though I don't prefer it - at least it works.

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930 ... LastLast