0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dlr5668 View Post
    Here is vaal regalia module 1080p, currency tab
    poe-crafter.7z - pCloud
    It will use trans, alt, aug till you get 136+ ES+ / 121+ ES%, regal it and scour if we didnt hit 107+ ES+ and 101+ ES% . Speed is set to twice human possible. Bot can handle x4 fast though
    F1 - start F11 - stop F12 - exit

Crafted ~890 ES regalia with it. Chance to hit good exalt slam is 1 to 8 (hybrid ES). Obviously this tool wont use Exalts.

Enjoy

nah, this doesnt need UI imo. At least for ES regalia craft logic is determined.
    First I want to say thank you for making this tool. It's pretty awesome. It's a little buggy here and there, with the mouse clicks, but works itself out every time, and it just so cool. Crafting is by far, one of the most mind-numbing parts of the game. My only criticism is that I feel like the bar is set too high, and it doesn't make sense why it wont Aug bad suffixes.

The cost to payout ratio feels pretty bad. And it scours 750 es chests, which even this late into the league, sell for 25-40c.

In a perfect world it would

* 'Alt'

* If open prefix 'Aug'

* If T1/2F Flat 'Aug'

* If T1/2% 'Aug'

* 'Regal'

* If T1/2F T1/2H 'Stop'

* If T1/2F T1/2% 'Stop'

* If T1/2% T1/2H 'Scour'

* If other 'Scour'

The reason why good crafters make a lot of money, is by lowering their bar within reason. Only going for top top top crafts is usually best for SSF where anything less than an upgrade is a waste of space or someone who got their hands on an already 6 linked chest for a good price. Rolling 750es on a 6 link is a waste to try and sell for such a marginal profit range.

T1 Flat and T1 Hybrid for example, can have T4ish % crafted. That will almost always bring it above 750es at the cost of 10 extra transmutes. You also save yourself the scour. And those, even this late in the league, sell for 25-50c depending on the suffix.

I know it's too much to ask for you to set the program up for this, but I thought it would be helpful to share my thoughts on the subject. And to give anyone a heads up who thought they could use this to have a guaranteed profitable income. With the perimeters listed above, at worst, you'd probably break even. But without it, you could easily go into the hole if you have 20ex worth of supplies go the wrong way. Which I have seen many times. Not tooting my horn, only sharing for the example, I've probably crafted over 100 800+ chests in the past two leagues. My other friend probably tripled that. And our income slowly went up. And we sold countless 750 es chests.

I feel like, if going through currency faster is the goal, Alch / Scour is 50x faster. And profitable with the right perimeters. My friend had one setup last league, and we made a lot of profit.

Alch

If T3 T3 Hybrid / Flat / % stop. (2/3 to look over)

If T1/2% T1/2F + T1/2Life / Mana stop.

If not Scour

Example: T1% T3F T3H has a cap if 823. That sells for 2-4ex depending on the suffixes. That's actually how a lot of the money was made. Alch / Scouring low 800 chests. Over time... not religiously... you'd get a low 800 chest off an alch every 300 chaos worth of material. So worst worst case scenario, not hitting anything worth exalting, you'd break even in supplies.

T1/2 mix Flat % (750 ES) with either 100+ life or 80+ mana sells for .5ex to 1ex.

It wasn't as 'automated,' but would get you your results much faster. So you could 'prep' 10 chests to look at within a matter of minutes. I ran this program for a few hours and there was 1 that hit almost instantly, but I had another chest that ran for over 30 minutes before I stopped it.

He doesn't play anymore though, and didn't hand over the script to anyone. Well, I never asked for it either, until it was too late.
    Last edited by hotpotato; 04-04-2017 at 12:25 PM.

3. Thanks dlr5668, GameHelper (2 members gave Thanks to hotpotato for this useful post)
    exezz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, does it work in 1366x768 resolution? My cursor is stuck and it does anything.

dlr5668's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by exezz View Post
    Hello, does it work in 1366x768 resolution? My cursor is stuck and it does anything.
    its not you have to change all click coordinates (not much like 7-10 of them)
    github.com/vadash/EZVendor

exezz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not you have to change all click coordinates (not much like 7-10 of them)
    Could you please help with that, what are the steps for doing it?:-)

Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by exezz View Post
    Could you please help with that, what are the steps for doing it?:-)
    item position
    MouseMove(330, 570)

and orbs
    UseScour() {
    ClickRight(450, 555)
    ClickItem()
    return True
    }

8. Thanks IChangedMyUsername (1 members gave Thanks to dlr5668 for this useful post)
    Bryan Revoltz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you please fix the link? It looks like it's broken.

WilsGameAcc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is some clever work. Thanks. I managed to finally craft up a regalia with 790 es I can use. I see you used to have a script for gloves. Can someone please rel ink those?

misterhacker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty dlr5668. Pls,can you tell me,how to change,to make to work perfect for resolution 1920x1017 ( Custom) Windowed?
    Your version is 1920x1080 for Windowed fullsreen mod,and i need for 1920x1017 (Custom) Windowed mod,because i like to see my taskbar down when is game on,i hate to press Window key always when i want to show me taskbar when i am in 1920x1080 Windowed Fullscreen mod.
    TY

asdefxcv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He stated it already.

Edit his script and change the coordinate values like here :

item position
    MouseMove(330, 570)

and orbs
    UseScour() {
    ClickRight(450, 555)
    ClickItem()
    return True
    }

Use this as an AHK script to get your mouse position coordinates.

CoordMode, Mouse, Screen SetTimer, Check, 20 return Check: MouseGetPos, xx - Pastebin.com

13. Thanks misterhacker (1 members gave Thanks to asdefxcv for this useful post)
    SDGoD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It works nicely, except it constantly keeps trying to augment magic items that already have both suffix & prefix
    How do i fix this?

asdefxcv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you 20% quality your item ?

Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SDGoD View Post
    It works nicely, except it constantly keeps trying to augment magic items that already have both suffix & prefix
    How do i fix this?
    Bot checks for number of lines in item information. Without quality you miss one line System is perfect imo since we dont want to aug / regal Hybdrid ES (takes extra line)

I will add hotpotato suggestions soon

hotpotato's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bot checks for number of lines in item information. Without quality you miss one line System is perfect imo since we dont want to aug / regal Hybdrid ES (takes extra line)

I will add hotpotato suggestions soon
    Holy crap, that's awesome! I'll make sure to test it out and let you know how it goes.

xxsevernajaxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried making a gui that saves the position variables to an ini file. The gui itself works like a charm, but I can't connect it to the script for the love of god. It just wont show up with the script added. However if I put a hotkey in front of the gui code it will open the gui just fine, so it shouldn't be a problem to fix the issue for someone more advanced than I am. I also included all possible future orbs if there should be a schour/alch or scour/chance, or even a chaos spam implementation.

here you go: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast