1/15
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by datz View Post
    haha nice that was cool was like warning 1 screen or so away.. can u get it to work for invaders too?

edit: ran into another reflect and no sound or warning was played or shown :\
    That's weird, the only bug I've found is that the warning sometimes doesn't go away after they die. Will have to keep playing until the same thing happens to me before I can do something about it.

ExileHUD - External overlay for Path of Exile (work in progress)
    PerfectMiscreation's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if it would help any, but this is the error report I get when the HUD crashes, which happens as soon as it is ran.

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: exilehud.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 03: 532c30c4
    Problem Signature 04: ExileHUD
    Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 06: 532c30c4
    Problem Signature 07: e1
    Problem Signature 08: 18
    Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Evozer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/15
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New version up, fixes a bug that made entities be incorrectly ignored. This should hopefully fix several problems with healthbars not showing or alerts not playing. If you still encounter monsters or items that have no healthbar/minimap icon when they should, or monsters and items not triggering alerts when they should, inform me and I will keep looking into it.

kamil10's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice job man. Tool works great.
    Can you add to config possibility to disable yellow items alert (only unique, 5l, 6s). And it would be nice to see FullBright also.

Evozer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/15
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kamil10 View Post
    Nice job man. Tool works great.
    Can you add to config possibility to disable yellow items alert (only unique, 5l, 6s). And it would be nice to see FullBright also.
    Added some settings for item alert, as well as alert for skillgems. You can now disable/enable everything and set minimum links. I'll check out fullbright later tonight or tomorrow.

datz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    166/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Evozer View Post
    Added some settings for item alert, as well as alert for skillgems. You can now disable/enable everything and set minimum links. I'll check out fullbright later tonight or tomorrow.
    Awesome thanks!!

dartar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would be great if u add 6socket alert
    i like the other itemalert more because there are special sounds for various items and better persolize configuartion. and i cant use both tools at same time because game freezes sometimes.
    but im using your tool because this minimap is awesome
    you did great job.

Thanks G/R
    166/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea.. ive used this for like 3 days now and i prob cant play without it.. has helped me so much ty <333

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job ...thank you,
    It's just me or there is a bit lag when the tool is opened...?

PerfectMiscreation's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vmv View Post
    Great job ...thank you,
    It's just me or there is a bit lag when the tool is opened...?
    I do not lag at all when running it on my Desktop. Can not say much about the laptop, it still wont run on it :/

shift88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One question, can you add R-G-B an non linked 6 items in alert?

P.S.
    I love this HUD, cant play any more without it.

Thanks G/R
    166/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shift88 View Post

P.S.
    You and me both brother lol.. I love the warnings being coc discharge and ek

DaxxTrias's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are sooooo many things I'd love to do to this program. Still, you do great work. I love how its shaping up.

fabcard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello friends,

Well, to bad the black screen is not allowing me to use the tool. Only on one release I could open the tool with no black screen but I couldn't see the mobs on map. I hope you guys can find out what is causing this issue.
    For suggestions, as I said, everything ECP had when it was working. A menu ingame for the tool to allow us to enable/disable the options on the fly. Like ECP, we could press a key to bring up the menu and chose enable (or disable) maphack, zoomhack, fullbright, alerts, border color on specific items on ground, auto pickit (and radius), a sound alert for big chests / exiles / special things as soon we enter a new zone. As alerts we had sounds and messages for example when a phys reflect boss were closer we could see the message on the corner (ingame) or sounds.
    For drops, we had an option to customize the border color of items on ground for fast identification. The auto pickit was able to collect all items on a pre-made list just by reaching its radius distance. On mini map and big map (Tab) we could see all mobs, hidden mobs, bosses, all chests (including jars, rocks, etc) and each one with a different color and icon on maps, also the specific items we had on list were shown as an X on both maps. This feature was one of the best in my opinion. On big groups there are so much loot on ground and sometimes is really hard to find all we want to collect. There was a list where we could add/remove any kind of item/gear/gem/etc so the tool could alert us if they dropped, changing the border color and playing a sound. Craftable items were so easy to spot and collect. On vendors with RGB, 6 sockets, 5/6 links the tool also gives alerts informing the tab and location from those.
    I don't know if it is really necessary but ECP used to have an interface where we had to inform the path for the game .exe and some other options that I don't remember now. So all we had to do is click on launch button on his interface, then the game loaded with a tool menu integrated to the game. From the menu we could select everything we wanted...
    I'm not a coder and I think a tool like ECP should be not easy to build but I see that we also have some really good coders on this forum that could give help and ideas. The ingame menu would be so much friendly and easy to configure what we want while inside the game. Some scripts that are already out and working such maphack, zoomhack, PoE-Item-Info, etc could be added to the tool. Also I think the item alerter from DaxxTrias could be also integrated to it. The only modification on the itemalerter would be an easy categorized list were we could inform all items we want to get alerted and change the border color on those items. To bad I don't have a copy anymore of that list but I'm sure someone here may be able to provide us one if it's needed. I don't know if it will help but here is the link of the latest ECP tool. Open the launcher so you can see the interface I was talking about.
    I forgot to mention this, the ECP had a pathfinder feature. We had an option to enable it on menu. Activating it, on both maps (mini and big) we were able to see some dots leading us to the waypoint, big chests and exits for the zones, so handy.
    After game updates/patchs, the only thing pushedx used to do was updating a small ecpp-core.dat file. Probably all offsets to make the entire tool work were there. We had to re download the full tool again only when he added or changed features on it. That would be an idea for easy offsets updates, a small file containing the offsets.
    Sorry for talking so much about ECP on this thread but that was the best tool by far I've ever seen for PoE. ExileHUD has all the requirements and capacity necessary to contain all ECP features and more. So if you guys can build / make anything close to it would be amazing. It could be even better if we help each other on that, I'm sure.
    It's possible that pushedx guy could give us any advice/help on how to code/build the tool. Right now hes a developer on exilebuddy bot. We can find him here (pushedx). Imagine if he let us update the offsets of his old ECP
    Thanks
    Last edited by fabcard; 03-22-2014 at 11:52 PM.

kamil10's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shift88 View Post

P.S.
    Yes, I also would like to see those features and Fullbright if it's possible.

@Evozer, keep it up!

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123456753 ... LastLast