0/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ExileAPI - Sextant Helper

Wrote this a while back but never bothered to release it. Hopefully someone enjoys.
    I never wrote it to support more generic configs but feel free to dive into the code and make whatever changes you wish.

Release: GitHub - Sikaka/SextantHelper

Note: There is a compiled version you can drop in if you prefer it.
    Note x2: You will need to copy the restsharp.dll file to the root of your bot folder.

Requirements

• Premium Currency Tab
    • 1920x1080 Resolution

This script works by pulling sextant pricing from TFTs github.
    It then uses the public weighting info for sextants to calculate the average chaos per sextant you roll (using blocking or no blocking odds)

Blocking means filling your other 3 voidstones with 'high weight' mods that you want to block.
    This is most efficiently done by blocking 1x mod related to shrines and 2x of the 'additional packs of Monsters that deal % damage' mods.

Configure your cost per Sextant (not including the 1c for the compass), click delay, minimum chaos value you care to keep and sell as well as a cost to deduct from low volume compasses.
    This low confidence filter helps weed out garbage data from TFT showing that some compass is worth #c but no one actually wants to buy them.

To start, click on your stash and press G to open the atlas (need to be not right in front of stash so you have time).
    This should result in stash + atlas open at once. Open the currency tab in your stash and make sure it's got sextants and compasses stored. The compasses should be in the top left most slot of the tab.

Go ahead and roll your left, bottom and right voidstones until they are properly blocked. Note that it will display value with color coding for keep vs sell as you're doing this.
    You can use this feature to just roll manually if you are concerned with GGG detecting your auto clicking.

Once you are happy with the sextant blocking, press your start key to have the bot start rolling using the top voidstone. It will dump the results into your inventory and will stop the bot when it is full, you run out of sextants/compasses or it messes up and stops being able to read the items (such as menu being closed)

As said at the start, this is something I threw together for myself so it was not written to be that configurable and the code is messy AF. Either way it should be pretty easy for people to modify as required though!
    Last edited by Sikaka; 03-08-2024 at 09:01 AM.

ExileAPI - Sextant Helper
  2. Thanks Winterweave, berloga03rus, plsbuddy, Maelzel (4 members gave Thanks to Sikaka for this useful post)
    plsbuddy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks great, appreciate your work on this. Trying to get this to work but I'm pretty new to ExileAPI and C# in general. I cloned your repo into the ExileAPi\Plugins\Source folder but I'm having some trouble getting it to compile. Initially I thought it was due to some directory issues which I fixed locally (https://github.com/Sikaka/SextantHel...csproj#L27-L33), but I'm still running into some build issues which seem to be caused by the RestSharp import in Data\SextantRepository.cs. Here's the error:

Code:
    2024-03-07 22:59:04.365 -08:00 [ERR] Sextant Helper, Initialise -> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'RestSharp, Version=110.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=598062e77f915f75'. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'RestSharp, Version=110.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=598062e77f915f75'
       at SextantHelper.Data.SextantRepository..ctor(MainSettings settings)
       at SextantHelper.Main.Initialise() in C:\Users\${USER}\Downloads\ExileApi-Compiled-3.23.1.1\ExileApi-Compiled-3.23.1.1\Plugins\Source\SextantHelper\Main.cs:line 29
       at ExileCore.Shared.PluginWrapper.pluginInitialise()
       at ExileCore.Shared.PluginWrapper.Initialise(GameController _gameController)
    Also, I don't think it's necessary due to the declarations in the .csproj, but I made sure to install RestSharp separately via nuget as well using

Code:
    dotnet add package RestSharp --version 110.2.0
    Did you perform any other setup to get this working locally? Or am I just missing something obvious here

Sikaka's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by plsbuddy View Post
    This looks great, appreciate your work on this. Trying to get this to work but I'm pretty new to ExileAPI and C# in general. I cloned your repo into the ExileAPi\Plugins\Source folder but I'm having some trouble getting it to compile. Initially I thought it was due to some directory issues which I fixed locally (https://github.com/Sikaka/SextantHel...csproj#L27-L33), but I'm still running into some build issues which seem to be caused by the RestSharp import in Data\SextantRepository.cs. Here's the error:

Code:
    2024-03-07 22:59:04.365 -08:00 [ERR] Sextant Helper, Initialise -> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'RestSharp, Version=110.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=598062e77f915f75'. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'RestSharp, Version=110.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=598062e77f915f75'
       at SextantHelper.Data.SextantRepository..ctor(MainSettings settings)
       at SextantHelper.Main.Initialise() in C:\Users\${USER}\Downloads\ExileApi-Compiled-3.23.1.1\ExileApi-Compiled-3.23.1.1\Plugins\Source\SextantHelper\Main.cs:line 29
       at ExileCore.Shared.PluginWrapper.pluginInitialise()
       at ExileCore.Shared.PluginWrapper.Initialise(GameController _gameController)
    Also, I don't think it's necessary due to the declarations in the .csproj, but I made sure to install RestSharp separately via nuget as well using

Code:
    Did you perform any other setup to get this working locally? Or am I just missing something obvious here
    Whoops!

So the issue is that the restsharp.dll file needs to go inside the root folder of the bot.
    Restsharp is used to perform web requests to pull in pricing from TFTs github.

It sounds like you already imported the nuget packages but you'll need to manually copy that DLL into the bot's folder for it to work.

5. Thanks plsbuddy (1 members gave Thanks to Sikaka for this useful post)
    plsbuddy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sikaka View Post
    Whoops!

So the issue is that the restsharp.dll file needs to go inside the root folder of the bot.

It sounds like you already imported the nuget packages but you'll need to manually copy that DLL into the bot's folder for it to work.
    Yup, that was it. For anyone else looking to try this out, the correct dll should be located in
    Code:
    %userprofile%\.nuget\packages\restsharp\110.2.0\lib\net7.0
    after installing RestSharp via nuget
    Code:
    Also should be noted that the script's mouse positions are hardcoded coordinates, so anyone running a different resolution should either retrieve the correct coordinates for their resolution (using something like AHK window spy) & update these values, or set their monitor resolution to 1920x1080 (setting PoE resolution alone will not work).

Thanks for your help!

Themineaxel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, i have an error about
    '''CS0012: Le type 'Vector2'" does someone know how to fix this problem ? :S

thanks !

Sikaka's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sikaka View Post
    Whoops!

I did update the github so that the compiled folder includes both DLLs and the instructions on where they go (for those who want to run 'as is')

jusikapide's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    big F to this one (and to myself who wrote something similar)

BlancoPower420's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will this be updated XD XD XD XD