14/523
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pwndbymeh View Post
    question, since radar is able to read the terrain and identify the npc such as the primalist and the voodoo king boss, can that we used as preload?
    I think you can straight up use the .tdt ones in PreloadAlerts as those are files that are loaded inmemory. But otherwise, yeah, there's nothing blocking adding the tech to PreloadAlerts in general, someone just needs to do it.
    Originally Posted by entize View Post
    Is there any work in the api itself that you need help with?
    Well if you do manage to find new data in the game's memory, post offsets/what it is and I'll gladly take a look. On the coding side I'd say we're good.

ExileApi 3.23 and beyond - Plugin framework
    Wloczykij's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any plugin which shows trails in wildwood like it works in gamehelper?

Zetaps4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question : Does the framework modify the game's memory ? Could there be a way to "hide" uniques on the floor depending on their artwork ? (my guess is "no", that plugins provide an additional UI layer over the game but to hide an item you would have to mess with the client's memory itself, which would be risky)

Glitter2770's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wloczykij View Post
    Is there any plugin which shows trails in wildwood like it works in gamehelper?
    GitHub - DetectiveSquirrel/WhereTheWispsAt

cheatingeagle's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    14/523
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zetaps4 View Post
    Question : Does the framework modify the game's memory ? Could there be a way to "hide" uniques on the floor depending on their artwork ? (my guess is "no", that plugins provide an additional UI layer over the game but to hide an item you would have to mess with the client's memory itself, which would be risky)
    There's nothing stopping you from making a plugin that does this, but the framework itself doesn't provide any tools for that

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Glitter2770 View Post
    Hmm I put it into compiled folder with others plugins and it doesn't appear in poehud. Also I have a problem with setting gold flask - any idea?

Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm I put it into compiled folder with others plugins and it doesn't appear in poehud. Also I have a problem with setting gold flask - any idea?
    You place the files of the Github repo in a folder like this:
    ExileApi\Plugins\Source\WhereTheWispsAt\
    The next time you open ExileApi it will take a bit longer to start, after that WhereTheWispsAt will be compiled and working automatically and you can change its settings pressing F12 like all the other plugins.

8. Thanks Wloczykij (1 members gave Thanks to Glitter2770 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Glitter2770 View Post
    You place the files of the Github repo in a folder like this:
    ExileApi\Plugins\Source\WhereTheWispsAt\
    The next time you open ExileApi it will take a bit longer to start, after that WhereTheWispsAt will be compiled and working automatically and you can change its settings pressing F12 like all the other plugins.
    Great, thanks. How about flasks? I would like to set all flask work every 4/6.9/8 sec etc. can't find any option to set it like this.

Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great, thanks. How about flasks? I would like to set all flask work every 4/6.9/8 sec etc. can't find any option to set it like this.
    Sorry, can't help with that as I don't use flask automation, you should probably ask in this thread:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...cussion-5.html (ExileApi - Misc plugin discussion)
    The only flask options I see in Core plugins is in TreeRoutine.Routine but I can't find anything about pressing them every X seconds.

Zetaps4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cheatingeagle View Post
    There's nothing stopping you from making a plugin that does this, but the framework itself doesn't provide any tools for that
    For someone who never did a plugin for poe or know anything about exileapi (but work in software so im not totally clueless), any place to start ? is there an api or docs ?
    And on this particular subject, do you think it's possible from the loader/exileapi to make the client hide an item ? (my previous guess would be that for that you need to make the client itself hide it ? but im just guessing since i don't know how this works)

cheatingeagle's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    14/523
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For someone who never did a plugin for poe or know anything about exileapi (but work in software so im not totally clueless), any place to start ?
    I would start by looking at existing plugins. There's a non-exhaustive list over at PluginBrowser
    is there an api or docs ?
    The dlls (ExileCore.dll mostly) are your api. There's a plugin template in the archive, or you can look at recent plugins by me for how I link them to plugin projects.
    And on this particular subject, do you think it's possible from the loader/exileapi to make the client hide an item ? (my previous guess would be that for that you need to make the client itself hide it ? but im just guessing since i don't know how this works)
    It is possible, but it will require a lot of reverse engineering experience.

Breached's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoping someone may know the solution or if it's possible.

Is there a way to extend the distance to what the overlay sees/shows? e.g. be able to see there is an omen chest on the other side of the wildwood?

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/575
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Breached View Post
    Hoping someone may know the solution or if it's possible.

Is there a way to extend the distance to what the overlay sees/shows? e.g. be able to see there is an omen chest on the other side of the wildwood?
    Yes, if you get access to their servers source code, increase the network bubble, then push it out to production... everyone will benefit. Just make sure you also scale up the server resources since it will dramatically increase server load. May cause a bunch of crashes too from having too many entities loaded (especially in juiced maps) so you may need to do some optimizations or rewrite their item system a bit and push out a client patch.

Breached's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Yes, if you get access to their servers source code, increase the network bubble, then push it out to production... everyone will benefit. Just make sure you also scale up the server resources since it will dramatically increase server load. May cause a bunch of crashes too from having too many entities loaded (especially in juiced maps) so you may need to do some optimizations or rewrite their item system a bit.
    All good, I'll get on it. Usual SLA of 24 hours until I have it done.........Ha, lil old me thinking it was some simple feature thing in the cheese :L

iooi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nuaq View Post
    ---------Can you at least give me a rule to exclude all unique items from loot pool, please.
    UPD: Nvm all methods that i tried is actually work, filters were not applied till i killed all exileapi processes :/
    btw its lagging a lot when big amount of loot(blue wisps ). however performance is much better than old pickit plugin.
    btw2, identified items are broken, exileapi cannot read them
    Originally Posted by stacked View Post
    How did you fix it? I really hate that it picks up uniques but ClickIt is so much slower.
    Originally Posted by kisapll View Post
    It depends what good means to you. I'm at a point where only picking up mb or hh. All other uniques are filter out.
    Any of you managed to figure out how to override "enabled by default ALL unique items filter" and make PickIt stop picking unique items from the ground?

Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435 ... LastLast