The ExileAPI and GameHelper dev's have both ended support for the programs (Hope for an alternate?) menu

User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    VioletVibes's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by seldane View Post
    I've been using this, hoping this gets continued. Any chance for update with today's patch?

EDIT: sorry, still works. But still want to say thanks, and there is supposedly a new patch coming out in next couple days per GGG in case you happen to be around to update offsets! Thank you again!!

I'll update as long as I keep playing, which I currently do, so yes I'll most likely be around to update any offsets, just don't expect me to instantly update them the minute update hits, unless it so happens to be when I'm playing.

The ExileAPI and GameHelper dev's have both ended support for the programs (Hope for an alternate?)
  2. Thanks criticz, SickBro, Forumuser1000, camapxam, NoodlesAreTheBest (5 members gave Thanks to VioletVibes for this useful post)
    criticz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest patch broke some offsets i guess. Monster rarity not shown on radar, only normal mobs shown.

gaconex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VioletVibes View Post
    There's no simple "101 guide on how to update offsets".

To give a short breakdown on how to improve and learn on your own, here's a couple of steps.

1) Do you have any previous knowledge of programming? If not, learn. You might as well start with a language that allows you to manually manage memory and deal with pointers since you will require this knowledge later anyway. Go with C++. This tutorial from start to finish will get you started, C++ Language - C++ Tutorials

2) Do you have any previous knowledge of assembly language? If not, learn. This will be useful when using IDA/Ghidra and breaking down the binary, or when using cheat engine. Have a look at Assembly Programming Tutorial, you don't need to do everything, just enough to get comfortable with how basic instructions works, the rest can be learned with a reference manual.

3) Download cheat engine and follow the tutorial that comes with it and in general start looking up reverse engineering tutorials or crackme's (see https://crackmes.one/ for examples), there's hundreds if not thousands on the internet and again, plenty of information about PoE in specific on ownedcore. Here's for example is a thread where the creator of GH discusses how to quickly update offsets during league start, mmo...ry-league.html

4) Have a look at YouTube, this ties into the previous point about learning the basics. I recently stumbled upon this video and I found that it did a good job at explaining the bare basics but again, I'd personally recommend doing the previous steps as having the knowledge will help you further down the line, this also ties into my next point.

5) It's not an easy process and there's not really a way to make a "101 hold my hand for dummies" guide and even if there was one, you'll still need to understand the information and how to use it.

Hope that helps.

BanditTech is the creator of the very helpful color based tool WingmanReloaded and as we both use GH, we decided to collaborate. As for what fork/version to use, up to you.
    I really want to learn how they made this tool work. I try to start from c++ and now you give me a awesome way to learn from scratch. Thank you !

Thanks G/R
    3/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by criticz View Post
    Latest patch broke some offsets i guess. Monster rarity not shown on radar, only normal mobs shown.
    Rarity moved, you can find a updated GameOffsets.dll here (replace the current one in your GH install, or if you're paranoid, go compile it from scratch)
    Last edited by VioletVibes; 09-22-2022 at 11:58 AM. Reason: added note

6. Thanks VociferateOne, Boost-Haven, camapxam, blinkxzero, criticz, Forumuser1000, KimSLi, SickBro, NoodlesAreTheBest (9 members gave Thanks to VioletVibes for this useful post)
    blinkxzero's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VioletVibes View Post
    Rarity moved, you can find a updated GameOffsets.dll here (replace the current one in your GH install, or if you're paranoid, go compile it from scratch)
    Thanks for updating, I've recompiled the version I had previously uploaded as well if anyone needs it (I just updated the rarity offset using VioletVibes change).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13Uy...ew?usp=sharing

Same as before, can copy over current GH and use launcher.exe to generate a new filename if you'd like.

8. Thanks znkymobb, Boost-Haven, Forumuser1000 (3 members gave Thanks to blinkxzero for this useful post)
    Boost-Haven's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    16/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance to make it work for ExileAPI as well? It doesn't load with new offsets anymore

MetkataTipcheto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whenever I try to run it it says "To run this application you need to install .NET" and I already have it installed. Any specific version is needed to be installed?

Thanks G/R
    3/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Boost-Haven View Post
    Any chance to make it work for ExileAPI as well? It doesn't load with new offsets anymore
    No, someone who has a ExileAPI fork will have to update it as I don't use it. @RatMonkey might be able to help.

12. Thanks Boost-Haven (1 members gave Thanks to VioletVibes for this useful post)
    daitobu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey thank you violetvibes. How do we know if you update the offset?

MetkataTipcheto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ExileAPI actually performs better and have better plugins/options. I have tried both GameHelper and ExileAPI, TBH with the GameHelper the auto flask is freaking confusing and unnecessary hard to use, monsters on map and chests, etc literally killed my fps. If someone is willing to update the offsets for ExileAPI as well that would be great.

exitten's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. After the update, the map overlay does not work correctly. Is there a solution to this problem?
    221.jpg

raretitlez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To get ExileApi to work, this line in Gameoffsets > Objectmagicproperties.cs needs to be changed from this: [FieldOffset(0x9C)] public int Rarity; to this: [FieldOffset(0x13C)] public int Rarity; That should fix it. I'm too lazy to compila it myself atm.

KimSLi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    56/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1McU...ew?usp=sharing
    this is the file that has fixed offset Rarity for exileapi
    but GGG changed a lot of offsets, making some plugins not work like ExpeditionIcons I'm not good at so I couldn't find a new offset for public NativePtrArray Mods;
    Now just waiting for the Pro to fix it 🤣

18. Thanks Whatever18, SickBro (2 members gave Thanks to KimSLi for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, ExileAPI most likely needs a bunch of other fixes since more features = more stuff to update during patches and as I have no need nor use ExileAPI, I won't personally update it, (I mentioned this in an earlier post of mine as well).

clozer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/9
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by exitten View Post
    Hi. After the update, the map overlay does not work correctly. Is there a solution to this problem?
    221.jpg
    Same problem. Whenever going up/down ramps the map offsets are wrong.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast