The ExileAPI and GameHelper dev's have both ended support for the programs (Hope for an alternate?) menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    VioletVibes's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hakanari View Post
    Thanks a lot for the all help provided here and the maker of GameHelper.
    As I am fairly new to this, I have a noob question that I couldn't find a proper answer to. I get that GH's philosophy is to keep it simple and I like it, but does it mean that it will forever be limited to those 4 in-built plugins? Are you able to add new plugins, if so, what does your process look like? Find plugins of ExileAPI and convert them etc.?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Apperently it is not possible to add more to GH, we should use ExileAPI for that.
    Like you figured out, ExileAPI is more modular in the way of being able to add plugins.

That said, you can add more plugins to GH but that requires compiling them yourself plus if it requires any new offsets, adding those as well. You'll also most likely need to rewrite the plugin if it's made for ExileAPI as even if GH and ExileAPI are similar, they are not the same.

The ExileAPI and GameHelper dev's have both ended support for the programs (Hope for an alternate?)
    VeryTraveller's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You r GOD!!! love ya so much

Ahasverus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brooo thank you

MACROS4LIFE's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    58/45
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VioletVibes View Post
    I'm already here and no, not interested in making another thread for GH. Up to @GameHelper if they wanna eventually wanna revisit the project and open up a public thread for it.

I'll probably keep updating it while I still play/have interest in PoE but besides that I'm not interested in monetization, giving support or implementing anything new unless it's something I'd personally use (Super simple pickit to help with my RSI for example is what I'm currently doing). The codebase is very clean and tidy so major props to GH for that and since it's a personal usage fork that I decided to keep public, I wanna keep it that way.

That said, someone else might pick it up/fork it/expand upon it.
    Thanks a lot man.

Any chance you or someone else make a tutorial for us "Learn how to find offsets?".

Is that something really complicated or could we maybe help keep it updated?
    I just don't play poe without GH, and poe its my only game, so yeaaah, I would love to atleast try to update it by myself and post it here too, I would like to help if i can.

Btw, BanditTech is your github and you'll keep it updated there while you're playing? Thanks a lot!!!
    HUD it's like cocaine, once you used, you can't forget.

Niobium's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, i have problem this open GH(screen). I install:
    dotnet-sdk-6.0.401-win-x64
    windowsdesktop-runtime-6.0.9-win-x64
    dotnet-runtime-6.0.9-win-x64.
    But the problem is still not solved.
    пр.PNG

VioletVibes's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MACROS4LIFE View Post
    Thanks a lot man.

Any chance you or someone else make a tutorial for us "Learn how to find offsets?".

Is that something really complicated or could we maybe help keep it updated?
    I just don't play poe without GH, and poe its my only game, so yeaaah, I would love to atleast try to update it by myself and post it here too, I would like to help if i can.

Btw, BanditTech is your github and you'll keep it updated there while you're playing? Thanks a lot!!!

There's no simple "101 guide on how to update offsets".

To give a short breakdown on how to improve and learn on your own, here's a couple of steps.

1) Do you have any previous knowledge of programming? If not, learn. You might as well start with a language that allows you to manually manage memory and deal with pointers since you will require this knowledge later anyway. Go with C++. This tutorial from start to finish will get you started, C++ Language - C++ Tutorials

2) Do you have any previous knowledge of assembly language? If not, learn. This will be useful when using IDA/Ghidra and breaking down the binary, or when using cheat engine. Have a look at Assembly Programming Tutorial, you don't need to do everything, just enough to get comfortable with how basic instructions works, the rest can be learned with a reference manual.

3) Download cheat engine and follow the tutorial that comes with it and in general start looking up reverse engineering tutorials or crackme's (see https://crackmes.one/ for examples), there's hundreds if not thousands on the internet and again, plenty of information about PoE in specific on ownedcore. Here's for example is a thread where the creator of GH discusses how to quickly update offsets during league start, mmo...ry-league.html

4) Have a look at YouTube, this ties into the previous point about learning the basics. I recently stumbled upon this video and I found that it did a good job at explaining the bare basics but again, I'd personally recommend doing the previous steps as having the knowledge will help you further down the line, this also ties into my next point.

5) It's not an easy process and there's not really a way to make a "101 hold my hand for dummies" guide and even if there was one, you'll still need to understand the information and how to use it.

Hope that helps.

BanditTech is the creator of the very helpful color based tool WingmanReloaded and as we both use GH, we decided to collaborate. As for what fork/version to use, up to you.

7. Thanks SickBro, CausalityMerchant, Sychotix, blinkxzero, NoodlesAreTheBest, lok0919, gaconex (7 members gave Thanks to VioletVibes for this useful post)
    Someonecool's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blinkxzero View Post
    VioletVibes was very generous and provided me the offset for the pointer for Radar in GH.

I've updated it and recompiled - hopefully this works for everyone:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15ob...ew?usp=sharing

Just overwrite the files in your current GH directory like you would with the previous updates. I commented out the code that auto updates when you run Launcher.exe, but it will still generate a new random filename to use for launching the application.
    Absolute hero!

9. Thanks Naf7 (1 members gave Thanks to Someonecool for this useful post)
    ametterrasu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys, for those that use gamehelper, do yuo guys use limited user or not? i just tried without it and works fine but i'm just looking a way to avoid bans, i just use preload.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ametterrasu View Post
    hey guys, for those that use gamehelper, do yuo guys use limited user or not? i just tried without it and works fine but i'm just looking a way to avoid bans, i just use preload.
    It is recommended that everyone runs PoE as a limited user. As far as I'm aware, there haven't been bans for anything but RMT in a long time, but that could change at any point.

12. Thanks ametterrasu (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    ametterrasu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you, gonna use the limited user, then!

darkxell133's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U should use limitet user method it dont's give you 100% protection against a ban but it decrease the chance of getting a ban and without limitet user the chance to get banned is not 100% u can use GH for days or weeks befor u get baned or maybe not.
    Afterall u should use limitet user it don't take much time to set it up only few clicks and copy paste some text to decrease the chance of getting banned to nearby 0

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkxell133 View Post
    U should use limitet user method it dont's give you 100% protection against a ban but it decrease the chance of getting a ban and without limitet user the chance to get banned is not 100% u can use GH for days or weeks befor u get baned or maybe not.
    Afterall u should use limitet user it don't take much time to set it up only few clicks and copy paste some text to decrease the chance of getting banned to nearby 0
    Running the game as a limited user should be nearly 100% effective at detection of the program itself. Effectively we are using Windows built in security to prevent the game from getting access to any process that is not being run within its own user space. Any information they have access to should be generic enough that they can't realistically ban anyone off of it. Like I think they can get the binary names... but virtually no information outside of that.

That said, they can collect all sorts of information about actions done IN game. Like information on the mouse clicks, mouse movement, key presses, character movement, time spent in maps... all sorts of stuff. That level of detection is just back to the game of cat and mouse that is anti-cheat and anti-anti-cheat.

Someonecool's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    It is recommended that everyone runs PoE as a limited user. As far as I'm aware, there haven't been bans for anything but RMT in a long time, but that could change at any point.
    What does RMT mean?

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Someonecool View Post
    What does RMT mean?
    Real money trading, usually for currency.

seldane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VioletVibes View Post
    There's no simple "101 guide on how to update offsets".

To give a short breakdown on how to improve and learn on your own, here's a couple of steps.

1) Do you have any previous knowledge of programming? If not, learn. You might as well start with a language that allows you to manually manage memory and deal with pointers since you will require this knowledge later anyway. Go with C++. This tutorial from start to finish will get you started, C++ Language - C++ Tutorials

2) Do you have any previous knowledge of assembly language? If not, learn. This will be useful when using IDA/Ghidra and breaking down the binary, or when using cheat engine. Have a look at Assembly Programming Tutorial, you don't need to do everything, just enough to get comfortable with how basic instructions works, the rest can be learned with a reference manual.

3) Download cheat engine and follow the tutorial that comes with it and in general start looking up reverse engineering tutorials or crackme's (see https://crackmes.one/ for examples), there's hundreds if not thousands on the internet and again, plenty of information about PoE in specific on ownedcore. Here's for example is a thread where the creator of GH discusses how to quickly update offsets during league start, mmo...ry-league.html

4) Have a look at YouTube, this ties into the previous point about learning the basics. I recently stumbled upon this video and I found that it did a good job at explaining the bare basics but again, I'd personally recommend doing the previous steps as having the knowledge will help you further down the line, this also ties into my next point.

5) It's not an easy process and there's not really a way to make a "101 hold my hand for dummies" guide and even if there was one, you'll still need to understand the information and how to use it.

Hope that helps.

BanditTech is the creator of the very helpful color based tool WingmanReloaded and as we both use GH, we decided to collaborate. As for what fork/version to use, up to you.
    I've been using this, hoping this gets continued. Any chance for update with today's patch?

EDIT: sorry, still works. But still want to say thanks, and there is supposedly a new patch coming out in next couple days per GGG in case you happen to be around to update offsets! Thank you again!!
    Last edited by seldane; 09-20-2022 at 09:55 PM.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast