Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have an error when i want to setup your script :
    APB Infinite-sans-titre-1-jpg

i see your apbi current and you have a Route folder but in the real APBI there is a Routes

can you tell me how to fix that ?

APB Infinite
    RottenMind's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by W@RRIOR View Post
    i have an error when i want to setup your script :
    APB Infinite-sans-titre-1-jpg

i see your apbi current and you have a Route folder but in the real APBI there is a Routes

can you tell me how to fix that ?
    Cant see picture, but anyway,

Script makes directories and copy files from APBI_current so APBI_current is not where APBI runs.

APBI run from APBI_1, APBI_2 etc. directories.

You must setup APBI on each directory, make/load profiles, setup settings and after that script just keep it running.

I run 10x APBI, I have directories APBI_1 to APBI_10, each APBI get profiles from "my documents\APBI_routes\" directory (same folder), each APBI have own settings on their individual directory and script start runs all automatic after I setup each APBI correctly.

W@RRIOR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx for your quick response the message alert is : " gateaway could not be found"

i undertand how your script run and when i launch the apbi in apbi_1 or X it run perfecly but the script don't launch correctly because all the time i have this alert and no settings.

if you click on the image you don't see it correctly ?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx for your quick response the message alert is : " gateaway could not be found"

i undertand how your script run and when i launch the apbi in apbi_1 or X it run perfecly but the script don't launch correctly because all the time i have this alert and no settings.

Weird, I use same packet, extract it to folder, then I run Cleansweep (what make directories), wait that Cleansweep finish and start APBI, then I setup each bot, then kill script and restart script....

..weeks even months and dont even look what goes on ...basically script just "mouse_click" Start -button (other stuff is done so it knows what prosess Start -button it must click and if... etc.)

...one thing you can do, make APBI -settings and save them, then make "settings" folder "read only". I did that because APBI some time lose settings and after that automation is spoiled, I dont change too much Leadership task´s...

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EDIT]

Tested and got same result

I then changed both cleansweep and Profession_run "run as Admin" and no error (win8 PC),..

So it is just widows security what did not allow programs run and access internet, .

Hope this help

[EDIT end]

Weird, I use same packet, extract it to folder, then I run Cleansweep (what make directories), wait that Cleansweep finish and start APBI, then I setup each bot, then kill script and restart script....

..weeks even months and dont even look what goes on ...basically script just "mouse_click" Start -button (other stuff is done so it knows what prosess Start -button it must click and if... etc.)

...one thing you can do, make APBI -settings and save them, then make "settings" folder "read only". I did that because APBI some time lose settings and after that automation is spoiled, I dont change too much Leadership task´s...
    Last edited by RottenMind; 08-19-2014 at 04:02 PM.

W@RRIOR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx for your precision i launch as adminsitrator and i have the same message.

i just launch 1 apbi so i don't do with your script

Anele's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if using one APBi it's worth using the script. You can not look at your PC for weeks at a time and it just keeps going along. Auto stop-start every hour(ish) and clear some cache every x times it does so. Very handy.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anele View Post
    Even if using one APBi it's worth using the script. You can not look at your PC for weeks at a time and it just keeps going along. Auto stop-start every hour(ish) and clear some cache every x times it does so. Very handy.
    BTW, I changed script litlle. It looks now some errors and do some recovery, just change new profession_run... and thats it...

Its still not perfect, but profession bots really needs Launcher -applications .

guest111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there,

which setting (First Workable, Top To Bottom, Repeat Last Task) per slot should I choose, if I wanted APBI to refine astral diamonds and then choose one of the leadership tasks from a list, best would be top to bottom, and start it. It seams if I choose Top To Bottom that APBI does only refine astral diamonds every time it checks that slot, right?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by guest111 View Post
    Hi there,

which setting (First Workable, Top To Bottom, Repeat Last Task) per slot should I choose, if I wanted APBI to refine astral diamonds and then choose one of the leadership tasks from a list, best would be top to bottom, and start it. It seams if I choose Top To Bottom that APBI does only refine astral diamonds every time it checks that slot, right?
    1. I use Top to Bottom
    2. "REfine AD", put it TOP of list (I use one slot only)

3. Make sure that Leadership task what comes after "Refine AD" is workable.

Using Top to Bottom works for me. APBI do first "refine AD" (it cant see if it fails or not) then it go next task what must be "foolproof". I use that "Fight of Spellplague" as fallback on two other slot so its allways free to start. That task is also short so all AD´s per 24h is refined...

Code:
    "REfine AD"

"Fight of Spellplague"
    Last edited by RottenMind; 10-16-2014 at 07:01 PM.

guest111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot RottenMind. I will follow your suggestion with my APBI-Queues. Still have to test if the task "Fight of Spellplague" is "foolproof" in my queues, since I use it to grind AD. I did the 1st Slot on every Character with "Top to Bottom" my other slots stay on "First Workable", it looks like this for slot 1-3:

1Refine_Astral_Diamonds(x1:)
    1Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight(x1:Man-at-Arms:)

2Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight(x1:Man-at-Arms:)
    2Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol(x1:Man-at-Arms:)
    2Leadership_Tier2_10r_Seekmaps(x1:Man-at-Arms:)
    2Leadership_Tier3_19r_Siegekeep(x1:Man-at-Arms:)
    2Leadership_Tier3_15_Rescue(x1:Man-at-Arms:)
    2Leadership_Tier2_8_Protect(x1:Man-at-Arms:)
    2Leadership_Tier2_7_Raid(x1:Man-at-Arms:)

3Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight(x1:Man-at-Arms:)
    3Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol(x1:Man-at-Arms:)
    3Leadership_Tier2_10r_Seekmaps(x1:Man-at-Arms:)
    3Leadership_Tier3_19r_Siegekeep(x1:Man-at-Arms:)
    3Leadership_Tier3_15_Rescue(x1:Man-at-Arms:)
    3Leadership_Tier2_8_Protect(x1:Man-at-Arms:)
    3Leadership_Tier2_7_Raid(x1:Man-at-Arms:)
    I'm curious to see if that works out for long unattended runs of APBI. APB Infinite-smile-png

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by guest111 View Post
    Thanks a lot RottenMind. I will follow your suggestion with my APBI-Queues. Still have to test if the task "Fight of Spellplague" is "foolproof" in my queues, since I use it to grind AD. I did the 1st Slot on every Character with "Top to Bottom" my other slots stay on "First Workable", it looks like this for slot 1-3:

I'm curious to see if that works out for long unattended runs of APBI. APB Infinite-smile-png
    Well, I run 99% my APBI farm unattended. I use script what keep things running and do restart-kill...

APBI can stuck, (common)

- collecting rewards (I never seen that it recovers from this)
    - char. select after relog
    - start "hog" memory and cause system crash

So if you plan left APBI up and running over weeks without maintenance and "handjob", use script what make it start/stop automaticly.

(look my post, there is link to script I use and also profiles I use. I still tampering to get most efficient "profile" for leadership, but its stability over efficiency)

guest111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to keep track of how much Astral Diamonds a character has refined during the day? I would love to keep an eye on that to ensure that every character reaches the 24k every day.

@RottenMind
    Thx for your tip, it works great.

todd84's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys I have been facing the same problem with a couple different auto profession bots that I have tried... I get stuck on the caracter select screen and cannot go forward. I verified that this was not an issue with the name spelling be making a new character all in CAPS and trying that name with no luck. Does anyone have any ideas as to what may be causing this to happen?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by todd84 View Post
    Guys I have been facing the same problem with a couple different auto profession bots that I have tried... I get stuck on the caracter select screen and cannot go forward. I verified that this was not an issue with the name spelling be making a new character all in CAPS and trying that name with no luck. Does anyone have any ideas as to what may be causing this to happen?
    Try Bunta´s Grease/Tampermonkey script.

...I use APBI with my own script what looks that APBI stays Online, I have now 99% online with it and it do "refine"...(need look tha PC hardware not fail)

I use Bunta/Bluep mixed script for leveling professions, 99% effortless leveling(need sell stuff by hand)

Some other users also got issues with Charselect -screen and not sure how they solved it, APBU/APBI are both raw unfinished -projects and Bunta´s browser bot is most stable... if our browser is stable.

ps. thats all I can do...