Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having loading issues. The icon circle just sits there spinning as if its loading. anyone else having this problem?

Edit: A restart seemed to fix this ,ust be buggy gateway. I now have a new problem once the tasks are finished the jobs just stay with a full blue progress bar and don't ask if I want to collect it. I may have a loading problem with the in built browser.
    Last edited by de4thwish; 06-07-2013 at 01:55 AM.

Autoprofessionbot V1.0 - release
    Methuselas's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it seems to be working fine, but I ran into an issue again, this time, using a guard and a worn infantry weapon for the fight undead task. Went into an endless loop, setting up the guard and the asset, but still wouldn't run the task in slot 3. Everything else seems to be working fine, however. One other thing I noticed is sometimes, when it would fail, I had to exit the program and restart it. Couldn't understand why my machine started running slow, so I threw up the Task Manager and found out that even though I closed the application, I still had 4 instances of it running. Not sure why that happened.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by de4thwish View Post
    I'm having loading issues. The icon circle just sits there spinning as if its loading. anyone else having this problem?

Edit: A restart seemed to fix this ,ust be buggy gateway. I now have a new problem once the tasks are finished the jobs just stay with a full blue progress bar and don't ask if I want to collect it. I may have a loading problem with the in built browser.
    Just to be safe, check to make sure you don't have an extra application running. I ran into a similar problem earlier and discovered that though I exited the app, it was still running.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, something is definitely going on. Now, it won't set Slot 3, at all. Just keeps going into an endless loop. Trying to copy the logs, but it's not playing nice. :/

de4thwish's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Methuselas View Post
    Just to be safe, check to make sure you don't have an extra application running. I ran into a similar problem earlier and discovered that though I exited the app, it was still running.
    Checked task manager had so many still open haha that was the issue here. Thanks. all working good now. +rep'd
    Last edited by de4thwish; 06-07-2013 at 02:28 AM.

Yezea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Atm trying how *good* that tool works when running mutliple instances over some more hours.

Memory is not really a concern in my case, but the processor utilisation is really heavy on my machine.

4 Instances take up to 99% of my processor capacity (Intel i7 3570, 32 GB Ram, Windows 8 Pro)

Attachment 14382

wasd896's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am getting a unable to connect to gateway.playneverwinter.com - I can connect to it inside browser

Dragonef22's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by weedyweedpacker View Post
    So if you could build in an option to manually adjust the time between checks, that would be very nice.

If you need any more info on this, let me know.
    Originally Posted by Satanicat View Post
    Running a few hours now. Up to 230mb of RAM being used. MUCH less than before where it would be around 700-800mb of RAM.

Still responsive. I'd feel much more comfortable now running this over night from a fresh start.

Awesome work Dragon, and please keep it up, we all appreciate it very much!!
    Originally Posted by dafalcon View Post
    Apart from the slow memory leak (~400MB after 9 hours), version 1.2.2. is pretty much flawless for me.
    Thanks for making this program.
    +rep

I will increase the antiafk by 1000% and see how it goes. At the time I plan to find out the best time for anti-afk function and implement it, I think thats better, because it shouldnt be based on a users pc anyway. However I have to find out how long it does the take the gateway to disconnect you.

Does it even disconnect you at all if you do nothing? Any experiences?

Originally Posted by Yezea View Post
    Hm, maybe its only me, but i think, adding a delay between the actions when starting a new task would help around a bit - that pesky gateway is slow as hell, and sometimes it just didnt have time to refresh between the jobs. When i waited some seconds and then start the bot again, everything went fine ... and it isnt soooo obvious that we are using a script to start the tasks

"Enter a number of seconds to delay between the tasks: From A=x,x seconds (min 10) to B=xx,x seconds (min 10)" as an option inside the bot ...
    I could add delays, but that cant be the reason of the bot bugging. At the time it works pretty much like that

Click that -) wait until you find this in htmlcode -) now click that etc.

Originally Posted by de4thwish View Post

That "blue bar is finished but cant collect" is a bug on their gateway. It takes some time until you can accept it finally, I experienced that quiet often.

Originally Posted by Methuselas View Post
    Yeah, it seems to be working fine, but I ran into an issue again, this time, using a guard and a worn infantry weapon for the fight undead task. Went into an endless loop, setting up the guard and the asset, but still wouldn't run the task in slot 3. Everything else seems to be working fine, however. One other thing I noticed is sometimes, when it would fail, I had to exit the program and restart it. Couldn't understand why my machine started running slow, so I threw up the Task Manager and found out that even though I closed the application, I still had 4 instances of it running. Not sure why that happened.
    This should reduce some bugs. Please post your whole logs of these "slots cant be started". I cant figure out anything with too less information, sorry

I am thinking of a way to make sure there arent so many open tasks, not completly sure why it does not end fine

Originally Posted by Yezea View Post
    Atm trying how *good* that tool works when running mutliple instances over some more hours.

Memory is not really a concern in my case, but the processor utilisation is really heavy on my machine.

4 Instances take up to 99% of my processor capacity (Intel i7 3570, 32 GB Ram, Windows 8 Pro)
    The change of the anti-afk should make it better, however I cant stop their memoryleak

Originally Posted by wasd896 View Post
    I am getting a unable to connect to gateway.playneverwinter.com - I can connect to it inside browser
    Your firewall/antivirus program could be the reason for that

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dragonef22 View Post

This should reduce some bugs. Please post your whole logs of these "slots cant be started". I cant figure out anything with too less information, sorry

I am thinking of a way to make sure there arent so many open tasks, not completly sure why it does not end fine

Yeah, I was trying to get you a capture, but the Ctrl+A function wasn't working. Then, it completely locked up. I went to the Task Manager to close it out manually and that was when I noticed I was running 4 instances of autoprofessionbot. If it happens again, I'll be sure and grab you the logs. You know I'm good for that.

weedyweedpacker's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will increase the antiafk by 1000% and see how it goes. At the time I plan to find out the best time for anti-afk function and implement it, I think thats better, because it shouldnt be based on a users pc anyway. However I have to find out how long it does the take the gateway to disconnect you.

Does it even disconnect you at all if you do nothing? Any experiences?
    Increasing this time will probably be good.
    It should lower the amount of RAM being used that is caused by the memory leak.

I did not notice any disconnects at all, even when I was still using 'lazyprofessions'.
    I dont know if there is any disconnect timeout in the gateway.
    What does the anti afk actuelly do?
    If it just refresh the page so you will not be logged out, this time can be increased a lot.
    If it also checks the slots, there should be a check every minute or so.

It does disconnect if you open a new instance on the same account.
    Because of this, I was unable to use both of my characters that are on the same account.
    If you start up the 2nd, you wont see the disconnect on the 1st one untill you actually refresh the page.
    You will also notice it by not being able to select an asset for a job.
    This issue is not related to 'autoprofession'..

About the "blue bar is finished but cant collect" is indeed a bug in the gateway.
    If you simultaneously run the gateway and the game client, you can see what happens.
    Whenever you start a job using the gatway, the timer on it is always about 1 minute lower then the time the job should actually take.
    the delay seems to be around 30-50 seconds.
    If the job is finished on the gateway, the timer is still at around 30-50 seconds if you check the game client.
    Whenever the timer is down on the client, the "collect reward" button will show.
    This should cause no problem, just wait for it to finish.
    Last edited by weedyweedpacker; 06-07-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your report guys

I uploaded 1.2.3 now

Removed the anti-afk function, please report your experience:

do you disconnect?
    how is the memory leak now?

Also added some fixed for the "process still running" problem - should now correctly terminate itself when you press enter or the X of the window.

Please report if you still have a process of the bot running after you closed it

wasd896's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Your firewall/antivirus program could be the reason for that"

Is not firewall, looks like antivirus, do you know how this is handling it different inside your client? I get no errors when running the application

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Your firewall/antivirus program could be the reason for that"

Is not firewall, looks like antivirus, do you know how this is handling it different inside your client? I get no errors when running the application
    I can hardly say what is blocking it

A few suggestions:

1. Reopen a few times, see what happens
    2. Run as administrator
    3. As far as I know antivirus has a whitelist, try to add it there

All I can think of at the moment

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make sure that you don't have multiple instances of autoprofessionsbot running. It will cause timeout issues with the gateway, if you do. If you're only using one character, check to make sure you haven't got extra copies of it running in the Task Manager. I haven't checked on running multiple instances at the same time, due to my only having one character right now.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the newest version the "multi instances open"-bug should be fixed

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast