Thanks G/R
    99/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auto v1 for Age of Conan(auto pot + auto combo)

Friend of mine made this from what he claims.. Dont know how useful it is as I dont play AOC. Figured Id share the wealth.

Summary:

This program is a pixel reading script (thats all I write anyways lol). It will read your health, stamina, mana and drink a potion every 60 seconds if you need. It also has a auto combo feature. You click a combo, it presses the keys for you.

Age of Conan made ****ing easy.

Requirements:
    1. Window mode play. (In options you uncheck full screen)
    2. 1024x768 resolution. (I may add support if alot of people use this for higher res)
    3. 32 bit color depth on your computer.
    4. You must have health/mana/stam bar enabled (the one thats part of your lower key bar? Ask me in vent if that isn't enough detail.)
    5. A brain.

Instructions:

1. Download: http://www.uoxcl.com/LoDAuto.zip
    2. Extract it anywhere.
    3. Open the file that you JUST extracted named "Options.ini"
    4. Read the appendix a and modify this file to your desire.
    5. Setup it done.

How to use:
    1. Run Age of Conan.
    2. Log in fully.
    3. Run program.

Appendix a:

The options file is a text file the script will reread every 30 seconds and update the changes you have made to it.
    It allows you to set your potion % at, or disable them all together. It also allows you to disable or enable the auto combo.

Heres the options with detailed instructions.

First open the file "Options.ini" by right clicking and go to "Open With" and select a text editing program (WordPad, Notepad, Microsoft word etc...)

Once open you simply change the values you needed, save it and your done.

CheckDelay=1000
    This option determines how fast the script will check your client for hp/combos. I recommend no faster then 250ms and keeping it at 500-1000 if you dont require it faster. (This value is based in milliseconds)

CheckMana=1
    CheckStam=1
    CheckHP=1

These values determine if the script will pixelread and pot if needed on your mana/stam/hp. Set the value to 1 to enable this, set to 0 to disable it. EG. Melee classes wont need mana checks.

HPDrink=50
    STDrink=30
    MNDrink=50

These numbers are the percentages at which the script will auto pot for you. 50 = 50%. Simple. At this percent OR lower the script will drink a potion if the internal timer allows it. The script does not read the potion icon for availabilty so you can have potions anywhere and the script doesn't care. It just cares that 60 seconds are up (most pots) and will then drink again if required.
    *Note: All pots are on seperate timers. Stam/mana/hp.

;The key to send when needed to drink. (Autoit values)
    ;EG. {F1} or 1 or !s +t ^{F1}
    ;Value: F1 1 Alt+s Shift+t Ctrl+F1

HPKey=^!q
    STKey=^!w
    MNKey=3

These are the hotkeys assigned to your potion to drink. The game allows you to hotkey a UI square and in that square, you will place the potion to drink. The script will require this hotkey as that is what it sends to the client to drink. No pixel reading/checking is needed for the pot timers, or using them. Its based on autoit language which allows great flexibility but also is harder to understand. the file comments should tell you enough, and with the examples, hopefully you can tell how to get your hotkey scripted. Any troubles, just ask.

ACombo=1

Setting this to 1 will let the script auto press your combos for you. You can press them yourself, but the script checks every 500 ms (250 is too fast, so I put it at 500ms) and will press them for you. Its pretty fast, and to make your melee easier, dont try to beat the bot, just let it go.

This script will eventually get better and have more automated tasks and options you name it. This is the version 1, which does work however im sure someone will have a problem somewhere so I will keep the link the same, but always update it when there are fixes/changes.

p.s. Vista users: Run this program as admin. Pixel checking = admin level.

Things you should know:

Password is 555666

It will also move ur aoc window to 0,0 (top left)
    and has a little tool tip right below this window. Let me know if this wrecks anyones gameplay

-enjoy

Auto v1 for Age of Conan(auto pot + auto combo)
    yugo45's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    M8 your bot dont work do you got a new one =) ?