0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell me...

Alright, this game looks very good, I am very tempted to get a copy and start playing it, though I just want to hear opinons and feedback about the game before doing so.

Tell me...
    xxschultzxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought and played it up to level 31, than canceled my account. The combat is kinda neat and the graphics are great, but the game is riddled with bugs and is incomplete. It is a great game up to level 20 but after you leave the starting city of Tortage, its sort of bland. The UI lacks customization compared to WoW and the chat interface is pretty lame also. The game is constantly being patched, so it could get better in the future, which is why I'm going to wait a bit to play again.

Ighox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jesse Kryschuk View Post
    Alright, this game looks very good, I am very tempted to get a copy and start playing it, though I just want to hear opinons and feedback about the game before doing so.
    I had enough fun in AoC to make it worth the cash I spent for it, however I won't play it again until they fix al ot of stuff.
    I'd say go for it, and if you get bored after a while just cancel your account after the free month and wait a while until stuff gets fixed, it's going to get better sometime in the future so it's always handy to have a character ready for when it do

TheBluePanda's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AoC is fine, there are no major bugs, just a few child-sicknesses. Like a crash you -MIGHT- get every 6 hours of playig if you don't have windows vista 64x, but whatef ? Is that bad ?

And to the guy that said everything get worse after tortage, its bullshit, don't say a game is bad/good before you at least saw 60 levels of the game. I'm atm level 77 and I enjoy the game, you just need more skill then a hemo-spamming-rogue /face-rolling-warlock

n0s's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    overall it is a very good game atm. The only complaint that i have is the lack of lvling areas after lvl 65. Ive done the rolling thunder aztec mountain zones and yet im still forced to do boring dailys in order to lvl up. Who knows maybe 70-80 will be a breeze. There are no major major bugs in game. Funcom seems to be in the process now of tweaking it so it will run smother and adding in content basically balancing the game out. I have no doubt that in 2 months this game will really shine.

TheBluePanda's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you have to do villa's one time a day and you'll get 70 % of your level, no matter what level you are.

I love those quests, its very fast done, after a while you know everything out of your head, you can easily pull a good 4 mobs a time then, and villa's will be clean before you know

mosimo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm enjoying it. When playing wow (about 3 times) I got bored at level 25 each time. AoC I just kept playing. Currently at lvl 72 with another char at about 30 ish. Great game, missing a lot of stuff (I came from the old Uo days where you could do everything).

To me Aoc is jsut a filler game until DarkFall online comes out.