Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Exploit]Necromancer levelling

Hi all !

Here comes another exploit, from the official Forums (This is a copy paste, my only contribution is bringing this to you from the off forums)

Apologies if this has already been asked, but i'd like some clarification from a GM if possible. I didn't petition it because they just get deleted.

Okay, we all know that a necro can stealth and send his minions after a mob. FC has stated on the US forums that this is not an exploit.

Most of you have probably also noticed that if you fire off a Mark of Decay & stealth, and your pets gain aggro before the mark ticks, the dot will damage the enemy as usual despite you being cloaked. Is this an exploit?

But it gets better than that.

if you attack an enemy from a position they can't reach you, they begin to evade. HOWEVER! you can do the stealth thing from an unreachable position, so when your pets do die you can't get attacked by a melee mob. apparently ranged can still attack you as usual if they have LoS.

But that's not the clever bit - when the mob reaches about 75% health your pets will have pretty firm aggro so you can unstealth and begin to lay on damage from your safe spot, albeit slowly because if you retake aggro the mob begins to evade.

Now take this a step further and as your minions die, summon more and send them after the target. providing they are not wiped, you should be able to avoid getting aggro whilst maintaining a constant stream of pets. (you'll need to right-click & dismiss dead ones to get new ones up quickly enough).

Is this an exploit, or the game machanics working as intended?
    It's been confirmed by Jayde as an exploit. It allows you to solo pack of 8 to 10 mobs lvl +3, or solo Instance/Raid bosses...

[Exploit]Necromancer levelling
    n0s's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tested this out with my 47 necromanacer in the ravine against elite mobs. I could take them down but i was only getting like 2816 exp per kill. Its way fast just to go to the villa and grind or something because it took a while for them to die. Also the evade issue seems to be very messed up at this current time. I was standing on a rock in full combat and there was times they would just instantly drop aggro off me for no apparent reason.