0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Wallwalking explained!

Before we start, Perzion had a thread similair to this one. But it maybe was a bit hard to understand for some people, and had alot of screens without actual explaination. No offense to anyone, but just in case you thought I didnt looked for similair threads.
    Note: This is my first post. Been at MMOwned for a while but never found something good enough to post. I hope this is good.

Okay! Lets start.
    Wallwalking in an MMO has always been a bit tricky and sometimes impossible, but never, néver have i seen it só easy then in Age of Conan. Probably gets fixed in a few patches, but if not, its véry usefull. I used it alot to climb, for example, the mountain to the Vanir wounded warriors, without having to fight alot of pissed Vanirs.

Basicly, what you do, is you look for a spot you can climb a bit up. Then you just walk straight along the mountain. You wont fall, except if you jump or just walk the wrong direction.
    To get higher and higher, just find spots you can walk on. If its the highest you can get, just turn 90 degrees and start walking.

I'm a man of clear explaination, but I'm afraid my English isnt perfect. Just look at some screens of Perzion's thread: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/age-co...lking-aoc.html

I hope i explained everything well enough to understand. If not, please post your questions. Its very, VERY easy to do and it can help you alot.

(Again, thanks to Perzion.)

[Guide] Wallwalking explained!
    Biscis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't figure it out, movie anyone?

Mythorim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe, ill try to add one, but im kind off.. You know..
    Very lazy.