0/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[TSW] The Secret War - beta weekend thoughts, ideas, feedback

So tomorrow is the big day. Starting 5pm GMT the servers go up and we get to experience the stuff we have been waiting for all this time.
    Im sure there is no point asking people if they are excited or not, but i thought it would be useful to create our ownedcore thread for this beta weekend.

So please, if you are in the beta, share your thoughts, your ideas, your comments about the game, etc.
    I believe tomorrow both the official funcom's forums and this thread will be quite busy, so lets see if we can get ourselves our own subforum here on ownedcore, eh?

If you have no idea what TSW is, there is a small description post here on ownedcore, in the General MMO subforum. Have a look at it!

[TSW] The Secret War - beta weekend thoughts, ideas, feedback
    RealPlutoNess's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Release date got pushed back :'( but atleast it gives them a chance to work out some kinks , anyway I got into the closed beta 403

warheart209's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Downloading the 14.4 gig game downlod now since early access went live.

woned's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im playing, currently QL8 gear, this game is tons of fun.

DNASt1st's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am assuming that we are talking about "the secret world" mmo here right? i think there was a side game war or something?
    i'm kinda lost in this game, missed out on the pvp giving good exp from patch b4 i found out. is there any other exploits known to level up fast or make really good gold quickly in this game? also if any bots or hacks made? i like the storyline of this game ..probably the only thing i'm enjoying. might be my guild cause it's always empty and like 20people in it and no talking at all in it. i will look for a new one today. but really would love to move forward way faster, feel like i die every 10mins and in same area as a rank 1, not even sure how to get these gears. gl8 and stuff, guess i really should do alot of reading up but . . .

really bad since i play like 5-15hours a day and feel like i'm going no where in this game. is much diff feeling then the mmo's i'm used to.